Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch (18812 Views)

Tinubu Should Rethink His Frequent Trips - Punch Editorial / Concerns Grow Over Buhari’s Incessant Foreign Trips / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch by Gandollaar(f): 11:38am On Apr 09, 2019
Bizibi:
it is scary,honestly after seeing the pix of the guy holding a placard saying I'm a little pissed I realized Nigerians need this calamity to reset their thinking capacity......
Tinubu can only be president of Iragbiji republic, nothing scary about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2019
This is not news. It is common knowledge
Re: Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch by desmond2pk: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2019
marcellus2019:
Buhari unproductive trip ko, let young people go and learn handwork, and leave the government alone...

Okay.
Re: Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch by bashlek(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
may God hv mercy on dis country, tribalism is boiling in Nigerians blood serious which is causin backwardness in dis country
Buhari has failed us
Nigeria Politicians are failure
Dis country is in serious mess
Youths hv been weaken by poverty and unemployment
Nothing God can't do though........i guess restructuring of Governmental power nd regions will solve dis complicated problems
God wil nver 4giv Lord Lugard for 1914 mistake

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch by chidexxy007(m): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
wetin this op dey talk? Nigeria is now the largest producer of home grown rice. Agricultural activities we are number one in the world We have created more jobs in Agriculture than all regimes combined..

better knw your facts @op undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch by adanny01(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lame, so he was away 3 days, would Nigeria have changed for the better if he had not gone anywhere?
Re: Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch by ubongga(m): 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
please Nairaland how do I get to post news on this platform ?
Re: Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch by Bizibi(m): 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
chidexxy007:
wetin this op dey talk?
Nigeria is now the largest producer of home grown rice.
Agricultural activities we are number one in the world
We have created more jobs in Agriculture than all regimes combined..

better knw your facts @op undecided undecided
hahahahahaha!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch by luizpippo(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
ClearFlair:
It can’t be productive to people with no common sense nah
It is very productive to the people of Zamfara abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch by contigiency(m): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
What realities did he meet in office? Did others before him meet eldorado in office?

The substance of the OP is that the government over-involvement in business is the reason most institutions are unproductive.

Atiku in his campaign was bold enough to say he will unbundle NNPC but you guys quoted him out of context and sold the carcass to the teeming illiterate Nigerians that Atiku wants to sell nnpc to his friends.

Tinubu is using his media to constantly hurt buhari. That's his own way of getting at the man who sidelined him after he helped him win elections.

Now, the cabal has started again with their anti Tinubu vibes, so we are expecting more damning reports about this Lifeless government. grin

Naijaguy1234 and Anansek, receive sense in Jesus mighty name! A-men.

You are expecting more bad news against the government as usual, so that you and your likes who never wished that the president should succeed will then rejoice. You will be roundly disappointed.

Again, it's in own imagination and wish that Buhari should have problem with Tinubu so that you and co Will gloat over it. Just like you people were saying since after cabinet set up in 2015, they proved you wrong and worked together in the last election. And I am very confident that they will still be and continue to work together.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch by ogbonti: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
It's a Shame that a boko haram sympathizer and a man whose failure as a leader didnt start today is the one piloting the affairs of such a great country as Nigeria .

Buhari only reason for grabbing power by force s to be junketting the world aimlessly with tax payers money .

A man like buhari and Tinubu shoudnt be anywhere to the corridors of power .

i have called for a military intervention to restore proper democracy and no one seems to be listening. by 2023, this man Buhari would have set Nigeria back by 50 years! he stole the election, BUHARI was not RE-ELECTED!!!! I am expecting u to delete my account if you like, thats the worst u can do but I will continue to speak against this very evil man who sees nothing urgent in addressing the incessant and needless loss of lives and destruction of properties in Nigeria as long as it does not affect him and his croonies!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch by Ebencoal01: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Trash written by an IPOB nonsense .
wait are you a fool? Which one is ipob again, is everything that guy said not true?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch by grandstar(m): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
AnanseK:

Yes they said Jonathan had PhD, but the world described him as “The ineffectual Buffoon”. We know your type of education

Who told you I'm Jonathan's fan? If I was to vote in 2015, it would have been for Buhari all the way. I'm apolitical so don't vote

I want to ask you a question? The Intercontinental Hotel in Victoria is up for sale for N35B. It is a very impressive hotel

Supposed you had the funds to pay for it, what would decide if you buy it: The impressive size and beauty of the hotel or the results of the due diligence you have conducted on it?

I'm sure you'll say the results of the due diligence! Only the naive investor will buy it based on the beauty of the hotel You'll dig deep into the accounts of the hotel, the staff numbers, you'll check for any encumbrance and so on.

Buhari's performance is noting to write home apart if you choose to dig in!

The economy has grown barely 1% per annum since he assumed power 4 years ago The country needs to grow by at least 7% annually to provide enough jobs for those joining the job market yearly. Bloomberg predicted that the country's growth rate will be 2.5% yearly for the next 4 years. That means real growth rate is zero when you deduct the population growth rate from the economic growth rate. That means per capita income is static

From 1999- 2013 the economy grew by 6% on the average annually and GDP doubled. I m not pro PDP or pro any party. GEJ allowed corruption to be endemic and was a weak leader that allowed phis subordinates to take advantage of his governments

Buhari sadly as the article said is a Statist and he isn't a fan of pro-market policies. His atrocious understanding of economics is no better than that of a shoemaker. I wrote off the economy of the country within a month of him assuming office when I observed the economic policies he was implementing in 2015. The deep recession was not a shock when it happened.

If you want to know whether Buhari has performed creditably in respect of the economy, you should read what economists are saying and not just anyone is saying. If you're unhealthy, your preferred choice would be to meet a doctor for advice and not a printer. Same should be applied to economic issues

Please Google " Sanusi condemns Buhari's policies". Do likewise for Utomi and Soludo.

Below is an article

https://www.nairaland.com/4861949/lamido-sanusi-laments-buharis-economic

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch by Staru1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Trash written by an IPOB nonsense .

bro, u need urgent attention.
ur insane have grown to d level DAT u see nothing bad abt d govt. everything shouldn't be about tribe/religion all d time.
politics in Nigeria is a game of" tribe&religion".
wakeup guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch by Josh44s(m): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nor be even that one dey annoy me. He has almost succeeded in monopolizing the entire nation the Dangote and his friends. Shutting down others
Re: Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch by tuniski: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
Bolustical:
Both the author of this piece and editor have some screw not properly bolted in their heads.

Buhari must have really disappointed these brown envelop journalist, reason they are churning out these baseless and putrid opinions.

If their claims were true?

How come Lagos-Ibadan Railway is now nearing completion? How is it that work's going on Mambilla Hydro power project?

These were projects that were not started or stalled until PMB negotiated with the Chinese during his trip there.
Very lame.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
[sub][/sub][quote author=josephobaro post=77389099][/quote]
How far
How Ghana
Re: Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch by chidexxy007(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Bizibi:
hahahahahaha!!!!!
grin grin shey na lie ni
Re: Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch by omobaba1759: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
Is this not the same newspaper that was supporting his 2nd term . Awon oloribu
Re: Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch by EagleNest(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2019
It's not new naah!

Travelling is his hobby. Didn't you see it mentioned in buhari's resume?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK To Jack Dorsey: 'Banning Trump Showed Your Hatred For Him' / Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption / The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.