Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

"E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) (6612 Views)

Actress Eniola Badmus Shares Sultry Photo With A Caption "E Pain Them" On IG / Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) by joseph6071: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2019
Hushpuppi shows off his shoe collections in new photo.

see photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/e-pain-dem-hushpuppi-poses-with-his.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2019
VANITY.

wink

5 Likes

Re: "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) by LuciferYaweh: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2019
Where is proof that this isn't some random Chijioke boutique at Nnamdi Azikiwe?

Let's analyze:

1. The same lemon Nike sneakers he's wearing is sitting pretty on the top shelf.
2. Even if he lies about buying two pairs of the same design (which we all know is impossible), the other pairs of those sneakers are missing which is what boutiques do to curb theft.
3. All the sneakers in the picture still bear tags which means they have not yet been paid for.
4. The sneakers on display have varying sizes.

Judgement:
I hereby declare this jobless Arabian shit-munching ritualist a pathological liar and an attention-seeking narcissist.

I recommend that fried fish be tied to his testicles and locked up in a rat-infested SARS cell until his ear curdling screams die out...

COURT!!!

[img]https://media1./images/7b1b7031254161211d033760fa6bff45/tenor.gif?itemid=12475856[/img]

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) by Baawaa(m): 9:44am On Apr 09, 2019
yeye dey smell grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) by donbachi(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2019
With the colour...he is looking like "men at work"road sign

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) by SolutionMee: 9:52am On Apr 09, 2019
cheesy

Chai! See how fresh the lady behind him is.

See how she posed with that bag?

If Puppy can pose with such a beautiful angel in spite his poor dress sense. My brother, you can do better.

Who's still wearing green costume in this modern age??
Re: "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) by lyriclekidd(m): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

Let's analyze:
1. The same lemon Nike sneakers he's wearing is sitting pretty on the top shelf.
2. Even if he lies about buying two pairs of the same design (which we all know is impossible), the other pairs of those sneakers are missing which is what boutiques do to curb theft.
3. All the sneakers in the picture still bear tags which means they have not yet been paid for.

Judgement:

I hereby declare this jobless Arabian shit-munching ritualist a pathological liar and an attention-seeking narcissist.

Do you follow him on Instagram?? That's his house bruh, no need for all hating , it won't make your poverty disappear. Embrace peace with all men especially successful ones like hushpuppi.

Anyways for your gift cards and btc. Check my signature.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2019
TarOrfeek:

VANITY.

wink
Re: "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) by majamajic(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2019
Nothing against huss, but that's a shoe shop. the mistake might be from the Op here. he can't be buying one leg of shoes or be putting one leg of shoes on his home shoe rack, I know him personally. those shoes are small to compare to his real shoe collections. but this is a sports shoe shop. notice the sizes of the shoes are not same, even the one he is putting on still has tags on it, ( not paid ).

3 Likes

Re: "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

Let's analyze:

Judgement:

I recommend that fried fish be tied to his testicles and locked up in a rat-infested SARS cell until his ear curdling screams die out...

COURT!!!

[img]https://media1./images/7b1b7031254161211d033760fa6bff45/tenor.gif?itemid=12475856[/img]

The shoe hes wearing is still having a tag..
Court!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) by Iamicekid(m): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

Let's analyze:

Judgement:

COURT!!!

Be hating up and down just cause you haven’t wear an original pair of Nike Air Force before it not a tag fool is a design dey did that how the foot wear is been rocked go and get a life and stop hating and that’s is new 60M naira a year pent house which he just moved to
Re: "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) by potbelly(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
He never said it was his shoe collection... undecided

1 Like

Re: "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) by Iykelinus(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Looking at those sneakers, one could see that they're new, the seal clips are still there grin
Oga if you finish drop the shoe back grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) by stanley000: 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
Fun facts, do you know hushpuppi has the most cleanest Instagram page in Nigeria, next is @burnaboy.......go and see how well their pages are arranged!!!
Re: "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) by JayNeyoMottos: 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
How To Start Haulage Business To Make Millions In Nigeria -

Check my Profile
JAYNEY MOTORS
Re: "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) by Khd95(m): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

Let's analyze:

Judgement:

COURT!!!

bros u don finish work for him head grin
Re: "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) by naijapips04: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

Let's analyze:

Judgement:

COURT!!!

bro those shoes are in pairs. don't be a hater.
Re: "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

Let's analyze:

Judgement:

COURT!!!

Lol sense weh not kill you hahaha
Re: "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) by shogsman(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2019
naijapips04:

bro those shoes are in pairs. don't be a hater.
The guy's analysis is true if not accurate,the problem we have in this country is that we don't ask questions.
Re: "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) by Roodez(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2019
Idarida

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Babymama Chioma Dancing And Showing Off Her Thick Curvy Body / Nigerian Actor Uche Maduagwu Finally Coming Out As Gay? / Mikel Obi Shares Passionate Kiss With White Girlfriend-Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.