Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall (28476 Views)

Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Officialgarri: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
HappyCanadian:

Yes we do, but the piping and some major controls is underground.. and no, the won't take light no matter what, unless there was a heavy storm that triggered damage then light could cut out, but will be restored within some minutes

You don begin use "we".. ..

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Lol
The truth is (no one with 8m will want to stay in nija currently)

If e touch u for mind
Wire me 1m grin

Goodluck

What about the YOU CAN MAKE IT IN NIGERIA group undecided

15 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
sayitall:

Congratulations man. You escaped from that clueless buhari at last

Buhari is not the only problem NIGERIA has..... 80% NIGERIANS are also one of the problems we are facing in Nigeria.

35 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Investmentfreak: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hadampson:

With 8million naira you stand a chance of making it in Nigeria..

No tax
But security is not assured and the future is blur here
Snow works wonders compared to bleaching creams grin

Leave the country if you can grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by omoiyalayi(m): 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
Why he no show his face?

Guy no dey lie 4 us here o

3 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:

With 8million naira you stand a chance of making it in Nigeria..

No tax
But security is not assured and the future is blur here
Snow works wonders compared to bleaching creams grin

Leave the country if you can grin

True 100%

About the tax, we are paying taxes here both directly and indirectly

But not as expensive as in the western world.

I prefer to live in a sane country and pay expensive tax than to live in an insane country and pay less tax smiley

20 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Temple1288(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hadampson:

I worked for more than 3years in Igoni Hotels, worked in Lubis Garden in the same Porthacourt. Each salary I was paid I used it to get 'women' clothing material which I sold in Ikotun Market but when I got the opportunity to zoom, I didn't even think about it (thanks to Nairaland too) My advice to him is just for him not to do something that'd make them deport him. I wish him luck!

20 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
Temple1288:

I worked for more than 3years in Igoni Hotels, worked in Lubis Garden in the same Porthacourt. Each salary I was paid I used it to get 'women' clothing material which I sold in Ikotun Market but when I got the opportunity to zoom, I didn't even think about it.. My advice to him is just for him not to do something that'd make them deport him. I wish him luck!

Good one boss... Thumb up smiley

9 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
omoiyalayi:
Why he no show his face?

Guy no dey lie 4 us here o

Because he chooses to be anonymous for some reason best known to him. Abeg free am and let's enjoy Canada pictures in peace wink

Shalom

21 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Investmentfreak: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
4bottles of cold beer for you and half plate of nkwobi

Hadampson:

True 100%

About the tax, we are paying taxes here both directly and indirectly

But not as expensive as in the western world.

I prefer to live in a sane country and pay expensive tax than to live in an insane country and pay less tax smiley

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Investmentfreak: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
Temple1288:

I worked for more than 3years in Igoni Hotels, worked in Lubis Garden in the same Porthacourt. Each salary I was paid I used it to get 'women' clothing material which I sold in Ikotun Market but when I got the opportunity to zoom, I didn't even think about it (thanks to Nairaland too) My advice to him is just for him not to do something that'd make them deport him. I wish him luck!

Where are you now and how much did you use to zooom grin
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by clive2u(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
looking at those pic made me feel cold.
u don escape this heat we're in right now, rain go fall finish e go hot pass as e been dey before but 8MILLION?

i never even see 500k before yet

24 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:
4bottles of cold beer for you and half plate of nkwobi

I don't drink anything alcoholic but thanks anyway. I will eat the nkwobi with MALTA MILK wink

5 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Where are you now and how much did you use to zooom grin

Check his signature wink that should give you a clue smiley
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Investmentfreak: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hadampson:

Check his signature wink that should give you a clue smiley

Checked
I key into anointing of traveling grin
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Investmentfreak: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
clive2u:
looking at those pic made me feel cold.
u don escape this heat we're in right now, rain go fall finish e go hot pass as e been dey before but 8MILLION?

i never even see 500k before yet

See life
This money is lying around useless in someone’s account times two grin

Bro work hard

5 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by clive2u(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:

See life
This money is lying around useless in someone’s account times two grin

Bro work hard
yeah right
we'll keep grinding till we get there

1 Like

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Checked
I key into anointing of traveling grin

Amen... Which country you wan go sef undecided smiley
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Investmentfreak: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hadampson:

Amen... Which country you wan go sef undecided smiley

Any country that snow is fallingoniown and not more than 1million needed.

3 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by BanevsJoker(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
Officialgarri:

The guy no wan dull himself. No time at all.

5 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Mizwisdom(f): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
HappyCanadian:
Close to 8m
Tell your boys/girls how you got to this stage grin

1 Like

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Any country that snow is fallingoniown and not more than 1million needed.

Here are the list of some countries where snow dey fall

Namibia
ALGERIA
Morocco
Tunisia
South Africa
Lesotho

All these except South Africa shouldn't be up to 500,000 to relocate to.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Ugosample(m): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Officialgarri:

yes na
is he now not part of "them"? tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Investmentfreak: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hadampson:

Here are the list of some countries where snow dey fall

Namibia
ALGERIA
Morocco
Tunisia
South Africa
Lesotho

All these except South Africa shouldn't be up to 500,000 to relocate to.

Bro not vacation o grin

I love Algeria ��
They are whites and I like Tunisia too
But 500k won’t be enough
Check well
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Donchukz(m): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
HappyCanadian:
I'm a die hard Nairalander and infact it was so vital in my move, kudos to this great forum. I just recently moved to Canada that's my street by 6am after a little snowfall. Thank God I escaped Buhari's wickedness, insensitivity and cluelessness.
Guys, life is sweet if you are at the right place and doing the right thing. God is great.
Will celebrate y'all as well.. amen!

Ogbeni,why are u this wicked nah,so u don sky leave me for diz country abi. Oya,just tell me how I go use come over
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by keryj(f): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
More like The blue city.

Lovely

2 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Bro not vacation o grin

I love Algeria ��
They are whites and I like Tunisia too
But 500k won’t be enough
Check well

Highest na #600,000

I'm not talking about vacation. If you wan relocate, everything should sum up to #800,000 but you need to have extra money incase of incasity grin
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
HappyCanadian:
I'm a die hard Nairalander and infact it was so vital in my move, kudos to this great forum. I just recently moved to Canada that's my street by 6am after a little snowfall. Thank God I escaped Buhari's wickedness, insensitivity and cluelessness.
Guys, life is sweet if you are at the right place and doing the right thing. God is great.
Will celebrate y'all as well.. amen!
Congratulations man, what city or town and what province are you located?
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Investmentfreak: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hadampson:

Highest na #600,000

I'm not talking about vacation. If you wan relocate, everything should sum up to #800,000 but you need to have extra money incase of incasity grin

Tell me what you know about Algeria
I wan enter there
With even 700k and a back up return ticket to turkey grin

If I ever travel and things go south(God forbid $
I will just plead with the country security to put me in jail grin

Nigeria is no grin

11 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Dacronym(m): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
HappyCanadian:

True sha! you know I just came so chill, soon I'll wire you even if its 50k
Thanks, and all the best
shocked Na so shocked

1 Like

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Dacronym(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
Officialgarri:

Na so we see am o My Brother

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

4 Junior Cadet Officers Die In Road Accident Along Kano-Zaria Expressway (Photos / All You Need To Know About The Lagos Electric BRT (Photos And Videos) / Passengers Groan As Return Air Tickets Climb N500,000 On Monopoly Routes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.