Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,263 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall (28475 Views)

Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by saaron(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Congratulations! What a lovely country. Wishing you happy stay in Canada. I myself will be traveling to France in two weeks time. Will be back when Atiku reclaim his mandate.

9 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hadampson:
I can see you @HappyCanadian

Please share some pictures with us wink
Okay
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hadampson:

Boss, we nigerians are fond of blaming people for our misfortune. If you ask some people why Nigeria is underdeveloped, they will say it was the whites.

See Nigerians are evil and corrupt minded people. Can Nigeria function if we have a good leader and bad people undecided no, the society is disorganized plus the leaders are after the public funds.

Note that am not supporting buhari in any way neither am i supporting atiku. I believe the day Nigerians start supporting other parties, that is where the country will move forward.

Apc/pdp have been ruling us for many years now. Both are the same. They will keep dealing themselves while the stupid citizens will vote them in. I always say this, Nigerians are the most stupid people in the world... Not all though but 80%

I don't like talking about politics because i have seen alot bro. Like in my area, i know two people who was voted in because they are APC members. You see

These two people are known as bad people in their family because they don't contribute to anything. Now, tell me how they will contribute to the development of the state.

Nigeria can never be great if we keep on voting these people in. Also, we need to change our ways. All the abnormalities you can think of are normal to average Nigerians

May God help us smiley

I wish you success in your new HOME... Shalom
You made a point, it's well

2 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
saaron:
Congratulations! What a lovely country. Wishing you happy stay in Canada. I myself will be traveling to France in two weeks time. Will be back when Atiku reclaim his mandate.
France it's good.. lol we'll be back

1 Like

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
HappyCanadian:

You making a point, me I'm tired jare.. and it's all over, facing my business

Same here o cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by sayitall(m): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
Let's keep the communication intact.
HappyCanadian:

Thanks my brother something I have long being praying for.. I won't return till he is out of office, I can bet on that
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Uyi168: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
HappyCanadian:

Aww! don't delete it, calm down
U have no idea what ur good head, hands and whatever God u serve as done for u! embarassed

6 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
sayitall:
Let's keep the communication intact.
Sure
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
Uyi168:
U have no idea what ur good head, hands and whatever God u serve as done for u! embarassed
Haha! I know bro
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by peeps4u: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
saaron:

France, Australian, new Zealand are some of my considerations.

Please do you understand French?
Or how did you learn French?
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by saaron(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
peeps4u:

France, Australian, new Zealand are some of my considerations.

Please do you understand French?
Or how did you learn French?
Actually I'm poor in French. Fortunately, I don't plan on settling in France. Australia and Canada are my prefared locations.

4 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
saaron:
Congrats. Any travel history before you got your France visa?
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Jamestown123: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Hmmm...8 million naira.

That means you took about 30,000 Canadian dollars to Canada...and such money was not useful to be used in Nigeria?...Just asking.
Y are u not in Nigeria? Just asking

3 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by saaron(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
dilodavid:
Congrats. Any travel history before you got your France visa?
No. This will be my first travel outside Nigeria.
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Sholaystar4me(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Yo bro, where in Canada are you, Toronto?

HappyCanadian:

Study bro, MA, Economics
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Rilley(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
farano:
Very lovely sight cool
I live there, if you want to come I can help you.
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Nicklaus619(m): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
HappyCanadian:
I'm a die hard Nairalander and infact it was so vital in my move, kudos to this great forum. I just recently moved to Canada that's my street by 6am after a little snowfall. Thank God I escaped Buhari's wickedness, insensitivity and cluelessness.
Guys, life is sweet if you are at the right place and doing the right thing. God is great.
Will celebrate y'all as well.. amen!

God bless your hustles bro, I will be joining u soon, just got admission to study there...

1 Like

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by pansophist(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Haa, so na Canada you run go? Na so you hate yourself reach? Chai. When Brazil, Panama, Portugal, Cape Verde and other sunny countries with better beach, food and joie-de-vivre? You fall my hand man angry

5 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
pansophist:
Haa, so na Canada you run go? Na so you hate yourself reach? Chai. When Brazil, Panama, Portugal, Cape Verde and other sunny countries with better beach, food and joie-de-vivre? You fall my hand man angry
Lolz

1 Like

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
Sholaystar4me:

Yo bro, where in Canada are you, Toronto?

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Ugosample(m): 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
pansophist:

Forget that thing o

Owo ni koko
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Temple1288(m): 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Where are you now and how much did you use to zooom grin

Nairaland helped me a lot, and a particular moniker did well for me tho I got some laughing at me when I asked. Actually it was thru the help of a White Southern American and his wife that I zoomed off. I met them while working as an attendant in Igoni Hotels.
I spent about 300 thousand Naira (my own money) while the rest came from their family purse.
I landed in Fargo, North Dakota on October 10th 2016 and on Jan 20th 2017 I left for Ellisville, Mississippi (just 1 hr to Hattiesburg)

One thing I've noticed in all my travel is that in Nigeria, poverty is planted, notured, grown and harvested.

19 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Torontoparrot(m): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
HappyCanadian:

True sha! you know I just came so chill, soon I'll wire you even if its 50k
Thanks, and all the best
me sef wan japa ooo but pof na my problem for now
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Ugosample(m): 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Temple1288:

Nairaland helped me a lot, and a particular moniker did well for me tho I got some laughing at me when I asked. Actually it was thru the help of a White Southern American and his wife that I zoomed off. I met them while working as an attendant in Igoni Hotels.
I spent about 300 thousand Naira (my own money) while the rest came from their family purse.
I landed in Fargo, North Dakota on October 10th 2016 and on Jan 20th 2017 I left for Ellisville, Mississippi (just 1 hr to Hattiesburg)

One thing I've noticed in all my travel is that in Nigeria, poverty is planted, notured, grown and harvested.

lmao

like my uncle would say

*translating igbo to English*

our people take pride in suffering cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by clive2u(m): 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
HappyCanadian:

Lolz, I heard confirm heat dey Naija now, cold here na bomb, but u go dey alright if u dress warm.. and some people get that 8m bro
enjoy ur tin o jare.

bless u

4 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Temple1288(m): 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ugosample:

lmao
like my uncle would say

*translating igbo to English*
our people take pride in suffering cheesy
Ndi mmadu na-achi na ata afufu' At the same time

6 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Ugosample(m): 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
Temple1288:
Ndi mmadu na-achi na ata afufu' At the same time
nwanne ike gwuru
o gwuru ike undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by kashtanyi(m): 3:54am On Apr 10, 2019
Congrats
This country self don even tire me....na to find better work after nysc make I move.....
If you got any link to a vacant job abeg DM me ooo
I read banking and finance
Victoriatanyi@gmail.com
God bless
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 4:25am On Apr 10, 2019
Torontoparrot:
me sef wan japa ooo but pof na my problem for now
You've got to think of options
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by peeps4u: 5:01am On Apr 10, 2019
saaron:
Actually I'm poor in French. Fortunately, I don't plan on settling in France. Australia and Canada are my prefared locations.

Wishing you a pleasant stay in France and success on your future relocation to preferred countries.

1 Like

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by crackhouse(m): 6:27am On Apr 10, 2019
HappyCanadian:

Close to 8m
Are u sure about that? Is it just money for processing ur travel documents & ticket or did u include the money needed to start up sth there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

4 Junior Cadet Officers Die In Road Accident Along Kano-Zaria Expressway (Photos / All You Need To Know About The Lagos Electric BRT (Photos And Videos) / Passengers Groan As Return Air Tickets Climb N500,000 On Monopoly Routes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.