Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur (1786 Views)

Is Eminem Really The Rap God? / 17 Amazing Quotes By Tupac Shakur About Moving On In Life / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by rockers: 3:47am On Sep 13, 2010
Today 13th sept, marks 14 years Tupac died due to gunshot in las vegas . Shakur sold over 75 million albums worldwide, making him one of the best-selling music artists in the world and the second highest selling rap artist behind Eminem.

Rolling Stone Magazine named him the 86th Greatest Artist of All Time.

Read more: http://www./2010/09/remembering-rap-legend-tupac-shakur.html#ixzz0zNEY8Tp8

Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by bjmighty(m): 5:34am On Sep 13, 2010
We miss u PAC! I love you and believe in your words.
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by hakunajay(m): 7:07am On Sep 13, 2010
He'll be so happy that America now have a black president! Miss u Pac!
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by Dotman01(m): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2010
hakunajay:

He'll be so happy that America now have a black president! Miss u Pac!
Absolutely!!!
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by abdurrazaq(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2010
The first and one of the few artistes I turn to their records when I'm down and depressed. I pray God forgive his sins and grant him eternal bliss. You'll forever remain alive in my heart cos, you might have died 14 years ago, your words still live on. RIPP
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by rockers: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2010
He is truly a legend
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by xreal: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2010
yeah 14yrs.
TUPAC SHAKUR, no one like the legend.
R.I.P

',,, dat's jst d way it is, '
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by pheesayor(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2010
Back in the days, his music inspired me to rap. You could never separate me and "until the end of time" cd back then. I found all his songs and realised all posthumous releases were not released the way he recorded them.

Continue to rest in peace Tupac, the world misses you
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by Fred87(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2010
R.I.P to d legend i miss u.ur california luv was d first hiphop(rap)vibe i listened to nd bumped my head to,dats wat i call d amalgamation.wow 14yrs is lyk yesta9t.eeezz
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by shotster50(m): 2:08am On Sep 14, 2010
RIP Tupac. Nobody speaks for us anymore. No leaders, just followers. Scared if they open their mouths they will lose a check. If Jay put his heart into it, he could have been that type of leader. He already has power but he doesnt have the heart.

1 Like

Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 14, 2010
and how was this joker (domestic abuser, drug user, uncultured thug) a "legend"?
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by shotster50(m): 2:29am On Sep 14, 2010
David you dont want to do that trust me.
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 14, 2010
shotster50:

David you dont want to do that trust me.

and why not?
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by alisigwe(m): 5:53am On Sep 14, 2010
Pac is truly a legend! ma only concern's dat his sngs are way too depressing,they could lay u back 4 years without u knowing.i sincerely believe he was murdered by d us govt kuz of his influence.we miss u.
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by shotster50(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2010
@ David

First off you are in no position to judge him.
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 14, 2010
shotster50:

@ David

First off you are in no position to judge him.

sheer rubbish. Its not "judging" to say EXACTLY who he was. He went to prison for domestic abuse - FACT
He used drugs - FACT
He was an uneducated thug - FACT

So where is the judging here?
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by xreal: 7:53am On Sep 14, 2010
davidylan:

and how was this joker (domestic abuser, drug user, uncultured thug) a "legend"?

saint david.
Which of Pac's track(s) have you ever spent time to LISTEN to?
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by abdurrazaq(m): 8:37am On Sep 14, 2010
there's no need for you to fear me
if you take your time to hear me, maybe you can learn to cheer me
it ain't about black or white, cause we're human
I hope we see the light before its ruined
my ghetto gospel
I refuse to be a role model
I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottles
I make mistakes, I learn from everyone
And when it's said and done
I bet this Brother be a better one
If I upset you, don't stress
Never forget, that God hasn't finished with me yet
I feel his hand on my brain
When I write rhymes, I go blind, and let the lord do his thang
But am I less holy
'cause I choose to puff a blunt and drink a beer with my homies

Before we find world peace
We gotta find peace and end the war on the streets
My ghetto gospel
Some one with lines like these is more than a "joker, domestic abuser, drug user, uncultured thug"
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by Fred87(m): 8:49am On Sep 14, 2010
@david.plz do urself some good nd goto bed,even if its mornin abeg.eeeezz
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by xreal: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2010
abdurrazaq:

Some one with lines like these is more than a "joker, domestic abuser, drug user, uncultured thug"

thank you.

I know, david 'ld find it hard to comprehend these lyrics let alone - appreciate America's great lyricist of all times.
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by dejahvu(m): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2010
Everybody has his persoal weaknesses n stuffs he does by the corner,
May be David they do pass 2pac self,
n David by the way ur Name sake in the Bible, The greatest king Isreal ever had
Commited Murder & Adultery, Yet he was a man after God's Heart,

2pac is everly a legend,
The Blacker the Berry
the sweeter the juice
The darker the skin
the deeper the roots,
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by pheesayor(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2010
Ya'll shouldn't mind David jooorrr. Probably he hasn't heard the interview album called IN HIS OWN WORDS. I'll upload the link here soon
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by Bamsyle2(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2010
davidylan:

It's obvious some jossers lacked attention as kids . . .

Bible history has it that David poked Uriah's wife and even killed her husband so the fun could continue . . .

I wonder what "Your Holiness" is doing with that name??
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by shotster50(m): 12:54am On Sep 15, 2010
David stick to the religious section. You are simply begging for an arguement.
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by chiogo(f): 12:56am On Sep 15, 2010
My Tupac smiley
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by shotster50(m): 1:57am On Sep 15, 2010
^^^^ Hey where have you been
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by chiogo(f): 2:02am On Sep 15, 2010
I've been around, just got tired of nairaland. What's good?
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by Gamine(f): 2:05am On Sep 15, 2010
86th

Shocking.

Genius, Really sad the path he went down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgA95WN7tX8
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by shotster50(m): 3:01am On Sep 15, 2010
Same old drama , u know how it is here, nothing ever changes.
Re: Remembering The Rap Legend -tupac Shakur by chic2pimp(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2010
R.I.P Makaveli. Your Legacy lives on.

(1) (Reply)

Cartoon Video: M.i And Brymo - Action Film / Is Biggie Really The Greatest? / (new Video) Download 'pull Over' By Kcee Ft Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.