Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 (3074 Views)

Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi / 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Alright as far he doesn't move outside boundary.
which boundary again
Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 09, 2019
DamolaIbrahim:

Osagie adewale my brother from ondo state (which shares boundary with edo) please accept the facts that I have laid bare, so that you don't die of tachycardia. grin

Immhotep

You see what am saying, he lack self respect....
He is afraid of whom he is.....

This will tell u that he lack self discipline....
How do I accept facts under cloned account....
Hiding your identity while claiming others....

Is it not obvious we link it to the fact of what umahi did in the just concluded elections.
Hiding under guise means to support buhari while giving him over 90k votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2019
immhotep:

which boundary again

Geographical boundary
Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Geographical boundary
no more ONE NIGERIA? grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by GMbuharii: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2019
jidamsel43:
The bona fide Yorubas like myself will never support Igbo bid for president

Yes and bona fide Ss like me will never support Yoruba bid for presidency.

Let the north rule forever.

You people are abomination to the south

4 Likes

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2019
gurnam:

One of the reason atiku lost woefully in the north is Obi, it’s sounds harsh but that is the truth.

Igbos are political baggage at the moment, a SS person will even be preferable on PDP ticket

The way Buhari lost in the East is woeful, there was nothing woeful about the way Atiku lost in the regions he did. I'm NOT even a PDP sympathizer but it is the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by GMbuharii: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2019
Chinashopping84:

Lol.do you think north would want to be against the south..The only politically stronghold of the south is south west.Keep your pity to yourself...If YORUBA contest they would surely win.Check my siggy for your chinese rmb

We ss will rather support a northerner than support a Yoruba,tufiakwa. Una be abomination to us southerners

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by GMbuharii: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:
I hate rubbish...
This op I not a yoruba man....

He is from ebonyi state.....

I hate clannish behaviours.....trash.

Ghana must go,get out of here
Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by GMbuharii: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
gurnam:

Every election has it own peculiarities and nuances.

Fashola / El Rufai ticket will deal massive blow on any PDP combination

Methuselah
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
immhotep:

no more ONE NIGERIA? grin grin

Have u seen me propagating one nigeria...before.

Am only against delta being part of biafra...

Anyway election have passed....next is referendum.
Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Chinashopping84:

Lol.do you think north would want to be against the south..The only politically stronghold of the south is south west.Keep your pity to yourself...If YORUBA contest they would surely win.Check my siggy for your chinese rmb

Who is the south they would be against?... undecided, the duo that may give them presidency? Or just the SW..

Pointers before 2023:

- Both political parties would zone its presidential position to the North, not by choice but the risk of loosing or gaining power.

- The Presidential rotation is not constitutional and holds no water, the North would split in regions and ask not to be grouped as Northerners as different tribes are in same entity so as to open up chances at same time being morally right for another Northern region to shoot for presidency.

- The North may opt for a more national party across boards and would want to mend walls with enemies Buhari may have created within the North and outside the North. moreover split in regions they tend to gain 5:1 or 5:2 between the major political parties.

- The Buhari factor has withered, and would be non-existent by 2021/2022.

- The infamous tribal banters between the SW and other Southern states in the region would be inflamed more by northerners with southern cloned names as not to rekindle handshakes to solidify its 2023 ambition.

- The APC may most likely find its Vice from either the SW or the SS to divide its SE/SS votes and future agitations from that section, and also to secure a sizable number just incase the SW revolts on the presidency not coming to it.

- The south has successfully encouraged protests, nepotism, non-restructuring, lack of federal character, lack of balanced projects across regions, CAN and ISLAM protests, NASS siege, Judiciary siege, Human right, Army and police brutality, activists etc... so nothing would fly neither would it gain support if its carried out in protest of 2023 by aggrieved sections.

- There would be agitations for restructure in 2023 when the deed is done from either side majorly in the south, but all that would just be music to the ears as opposing voice would overshadow voices of support.

- The NE/NC would deny buhari in 2022 and claim he was not its choice but that of the NW, that is why they tried Atiku in 2019..

- A de-tribalized and more balanced Northerner from the NE would clinch the presidency and the VP from the south. The dice would be shifted between a christian Northerner and a muslim, no longer North and South.

- The North would show before 2023 its loyalty was to Buhari and not APC, as to give reason to support a better candidate even in opposition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by DamolaIbrahim: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
BafanaBafana:

If there's an Igbo man on the ticket, the north will not vote for that party. Besides, northerners have nothing to lose from Yoruba presidency.

My dear brother, Despite all our Yoruba propaganda that PDP is an IPOB party, the north still voted en mass for PDP with PDP clinching some northern states including Sokoto the seat of the caliphate. It pained we Yoruba a lot that PDP is still very much alive and can fund itself properly as it has the East and key oil states in the SS which APC killed a lot of people for yet still failed to take. grin

All the the PDP needs is for the Sultan to give a peace and equity sermon and the north and even we Yoruba Muslims will be falling over ourselves to vote an Igbo president in PDP.

Bottom line is that, if the north hates Igbos so much as our Yoruba propagandists like to claim, why are they already aligning themselves with Se/SS by voting pdp in sokoto, Kano, bauchi, taraba etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
DamolaIbrahim:

My dear brother, Despite all our Yoruba propaganda that PDP is an IPOB party, the north still voted en mass for PDP with PDP clinching some northern states including Sokoto the seat of the caliphate. It pained we Yoruba a lot that PDP is still very much alive and can fund itself properly as it has the East and key oil states in the SS which APC killed a lot of people for yet still failed to take. grin

All the the PDP needs is for the Sultan to give a peace and equity sermon and the north and even we Yoruba Muslims will be falling over ourselves to vote an Igbo president in PDP.

Bottom line is that, if the north hates Igbos so much as our Yoruba propagandists like to claim, why are they already aligning themselves with Se/SS by voting pdp in sokoto, Kano, bauchi, taraba etc.
afamed will not sleep well after reading this

cc lzaa adaibeku

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by DamolaIbrahim: 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
gurnam:

Every election has it own peculiarities and nuances.

Fashola / El Rufai ticket will deal massive blow on any PDP combination

Mr Bayo, my dear Yoruba Muslim brother, can you explain why some powerful states in the north like bauchi, Adamawa, Kano, sokoto, Jigawa etc still voted PDP despite our Yoruba propaganda painting them as 'IPOB party'?

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by gurnam: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
DamolaIbrahim:

Mr Bayo, my dear Yoruba Muslim brother, can you explain why some powerful states in the north like bauchi, Adamawa, Kano, sokoto, Jigawa etc still voted PDP despite our Yoruba propaganda painting them as 'IPOB party'?

grin

Lmao

Tell me, what is your Atikulated handle? I won’t tell anyone

The difference in the way other votes is still a mystery to your undeveloped constant political misadventures.

Clownish idiats grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by DamolaIbrahim: 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
gurnam:

Lmao

Tell me, what is your Atikulated handle? I won’t tell anyone

The difference in the way other votes is still a mystery to your undeveloped constant political misadventures.

Clownish idiats grin grin grin

Bayo my good friend. Omo Ibo La'ma dibo fun ni 2023 n'ile yooba.

grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Afamed: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
MasterofNL:

Not true. It will fail.
Power should move to SE in 2023
What has suddenly happened to Biafra or death?
Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Afamed: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
immhotep:
afamed will not sleep well after reading this
cc lzaa adaibeku
I have been tormenting this one since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
Afamed:

you dont want to read the post by the OP abi grin

2 Likes

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by LZAA: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
Afamed:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by gurnam: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
DamolaIbrahim:

Bayo my good friend. Omo Ibo La'ma dibo fun ni 2023 n'ile yooba.

grin

Omo Igbo will only President of Biafra grin

Odi aye atunwa fun omo ibo ni nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by nonsobaba: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
gurnam:

A Fashola / El-Rufai ticket in 2023 will kill anything PDP brings to the table grin
I am Igbo but I must admit that this combo will be da bomb!
Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by DamolaIbrahim: 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
gurnam:

Omo Igbo will only President of Biafra grin

Odi aye atunwa fun omo ibo ni nigeria cheesy

Bi Nigeria se dIBO fun Zik, l'ama dIBO fun IBO.

Gbogbo ile yooba adIBO fun Ibo

IboIBO 2023!

grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Gabriel004: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
DamolaIbrahim:

Dundee, sebi the people they voted for in those states are from Arochukwu.

1 Like

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by GMbuharii: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Have u seen me propagating one nigeria...before.

Am only against delta being part of biafra...

Anyway election have passed....next is referendum.

Shut up. If the delta won't be part of ipob ,is it the parasitic Nigeria run by these tapeworms northerners we willwanna continue to be part of?
Btw,her name suggests you are from Ghana as I do know there's a place called osagyefo in Ghana. The Edo version is Osagie.
God forbid that we ss will be part of this wretched godforsaken zoo.
Don't ever say this again

1 Like

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by GMbuharii: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
DamolaIbrahim:

Bi Nigeria se dIBO fun Zik, l'ama dIBO fun IBO.

Gbogbo ile yooba adIBO fun Ibo

IboIBO 2023!

grin

Beeni,jare. Mo sure pe gbogbo won wa very sup ati iresi bose ko Fuji!!!!! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gabriel004:
[s][/s] Osu Ibrahimdamilola. Sorry to burst your burble. But why do you like denying OSUs or don't want to associate with them that you always claim Yoruba.

I understand it is not a thing of joy to be associated with anything OSU, but you can't do anything to your destiny now. You need to be proud of your OSU dynasty.

If they are not pretending to be female they are fronting as Yoruba. Men who cannot even own their identity will be running around here all day calling other Nigerian ethnic groups cowards when they and their cross-dressing leader are the biggest coward in Nigeria. Shameful. Yorubas will indeed support Igbos in 2023. That is why Ajimobi, Fashola, Osinbajo and many others have been boldly pitching Yoruba 2023 Presidency. These guys are simply insufferable.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
How sir?

MasterofNL:

Not true. It will fail.

Power should move to SE in 2023
Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Gabriel004: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
Oshigun:

If they are not pretending to be female they are fronting as Yoruba. men who cannot even own their identity will be running around here all day clling other Nigerian ethnic groups cowards when they and their cross-dressing leader are the biggest coward in Nigeria. Shameful. Yorubas will indeed support Igbos in 2023. That is why Ajimobi, Fashola, Osinbajo and many others have been boldly pitching Yoruba 2023 Presidency. These guys are simply insufferable.
Are they men. Men my foot.
Re: Why We Yoruba Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Osagyefo was the honourable Nick name of Kwame Nkurumah.
It has nothing to do with Osagie.

DamolaIbrahim:

Osagie adewale my brother from ondo state (which shares boundary with edo) please accept the facts that I have laid bare, so that you don't die of tachycardia. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Viral Pictures Of Beautiful House Udom’s Wife Will Donate To A Widow In Uyo / Emeka Ihedioha Returns To Supreme Court / 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.