Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos (21628 Views)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) / Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by ogbonti: 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
jayfolarin:
When God's grace flow through you, Kings will bow before you. Hate or love him, it doesn't change the fact that osibanjo enjoys unwavering God's grace that money can't buy.

he is enjoying the pleasure of the devil. Osinbajo is hell bound EXCEPT he has not stolen from the people and connived in the Islamic agenda of his Boss MUMU-MADU BULL-hurry
Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by wakes: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
lanrock:
Which one is one campaign again
Me too
Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by Soloton01: 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by AyosMan: 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
I have never seen grace enjoyed like Jonathan and Obasanjo......check ur records....this two are d most favoured in d history of Nigeria!
Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Daviddson:
Wake up man and stop allowing these politicians use your head and emotions. They came to pay him a courtesy visit him because he's the vice president. If a lame man was the VP, this is the same respect they'll accord him. What's so special about Dangote and two or three white men visiting the VP?

u are senseless, wahalai, that wasn't what he meant. osibanjo is privileged to be in that position., God has done it for him.. why is it that your brothers or father isn't in that position?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
ogbonti:

he is enjoying the pleasure of the devil. Osinbajo is hell bound EXCEPT he has not stolen from the people and connived in the Islamic agenda of his Boss MUMU-MADU BULL-hurry

Are u God's right hand man? for u to know that someone is hell bound... u are even walking closer to hell personally because u misled people over what u don't know...
Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by adekolaelect(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Daviddson:
Wake up man and stop allowing these politicians use your head and emotions. They came to pay him a courtesy visit him because he's the vice president. If a lame man was the VP, this is the same respect they'll accord him. What's so special about Dangote and two or three white men visiting the VP?
but other region want their child to be respected like this with that office they try all means ,hate,blackmailing,propaganda with insult sorry they could not achieve it .it is a privilege for him to be there and he must be celebrated either you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by bigprojectng: 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Dangote and this his humility is the reason for his greatness
Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by ogbonti: 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
weavesquad:

Are u God's right hand man? for u to know that someone is hell bound... u are even walking closer to hell personally because u misled people over what u don't know...

you are crazy, I am not God but I read and know God's words which tells us never to steal from anyone. It is a sin to steal and if .... (I know you are very unintelligent, so let me break it down) IF - IS CONDITIONAL, which means - it will only apply when a condition is met

IF-------- Osinbajo has stolen from Nigeria and he claims to be a Pastor, he will rot in hell

Millions voted for Buhari in 2015 because of Osinbajo. this is the man that divided the christian votes and gave Buhari easy passage to torment us today. I am not cursing him for allowing himself to be a pawn to divide the christian vote in 2015, but IF -------- IF ---- IF he is conspiring to, or aiding and abetting the killings of christians and embezzling funds, he is HELL BOUND. go hug transformer if u like

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by lanrock(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by iamJ(m): 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
ictman2019:
ok

THIS E COMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGE IS GUARANTEED TO GET YOU MASSIVE SALES THIS 2019!

If your business is not online in this digital savvy era, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That is why your E commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by Web Quacks

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR E COMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH US

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES – THAT CAN COMPETE WITH TOP SITES
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- UP TO 5 BANNER DESIGNS FOR YOUR ONLINE MARKETING ADS FOR FREE
- PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
- LIVE CHAT (make it easy to connect with customers enquiries on the go)
- FREE TRAINING ON HOW TO UPLOAD, EDIT AND REMOVE PRODUCT IMAGES OR PRICES FREE
------------------------------------------------------
- Secured Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes with GOOD Website loading Speed!
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with ALWAYS availability. NO DOWNTIME!
- Contact and enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
just that girl vs all of u lipsrsealed una well done
Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
ogbonti:

you are crazy, I am not God but I read and know God's words which tells us never to steal from anyone. It is a sin to steal and if .... (I know you are very unintelligent, so let me break it down) IF - IS CONDITIONAL, which means - it will only apply when a condition is met

IF-------- Osinbajo has stolen from Nigeria and he claims to be a Pastor, he will rot in hell

Millions voted for Buhari in 2015 because of Osinbajo. this is the man that divided the christian votes and gave Buhari easy passage to torment us today. I am not cursing him for allowing himself to be a pawn to divide the christian vote in 2015, but IF -------- IF ---- IF he is conspiring to, or aiding and abetting the killings of christians and embezzling funds, he is HELL BOUND. go hug transformer if u like

y putting IF in your statement when u ain't sure.. CHRISTIANS VOTES U ARE JUST FULL OF RUBBISH ...YOU ARE JUST AN IGNORANT..
Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by olajizz01(m): 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
ogbonti:

Just like your blother Obi-china wanted to connives to carryout Islamic agenda with his thieving boss,Atiku ba.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by MetaPhysical: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ciscogod:
Dangote is an humble man, Such humility coming from the richest black man

Thank God this is an Hausa/Fulani man.

Imagine the richest black man was Ibo. Just imagine it... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by AbaLion: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
2023 in view.
Osinbajo acting in Presidential valour.

-Lion

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by AbaLion: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Thank God this is an Hausa/Fulani man.

Imagine the richest black man was Ibo. Just imagine it... cool
They would demand a 50% of the national budget and 50 years of presidency.
They'd even demand a change of name to Biafra republic of Nigeria... Awon werey.

-Lion

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by shizzydonald(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
Welcome to ShizzyXCHANGE!! We buy all kind of Gift card (iTunes, Amazon,steam,Apple store etc). fast pay always.

We will appreciate your feedback for better deals.

CONTACT US
https:///2348119287829

Facebook:https://m.me/shizzy.donald.334
Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by ogbonti: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
olajizz01:
Just like your blother Obi-china wanted to connives to carryout Islamic agenda with his thieving boss,Atiku ba.

You are sick in the head.... is Obi the VP?

According to MKO ABiola, you cannot shave someone's hair in his absence...

How do u know Obi would not have been the best VP in the world if your kunu-drinking, gworo-chewing bigot did not steal the election? Your Mumu-madu BullionHari allowed a bullion van thief like Tinubu to manipulate the election in Lagos, I guess u have seen Atiku, with a bullion van before sharing money? It's on record, not even in PDP 16 years of governance did we see a politician share money with Bullion van on election day.

TINUBU and APC have that record, not ONE but TWO bullion vans, even OKOTIE EBOH, that was killed in cold blood in 1966 who many called the grand patron of corruption and money politics never shared or received money with bullion van even anytime in his short but eventful life

Axzhoo les!!!!
Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by ogbonti: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
weavesquad:

y putting IF in your statement when u ain't sure.. CHRISTIANS VOTES U ARE JUST FULL OF RUBBISH ...YOU ARE JUST AN IGNORANT..

A wise man gives a caveat in his statements, because in life, there are no absolutes

But a fo ol, like you will double down and make definite statement's and get hanged by your ignorance.. you are an I'd I ot.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by gurnam: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Opinedecandid:
Boi-boi.

If your father can do boi-boi to Osinbajo P.A (boi-boi) that your life that is presently meaningless without direction will take a new course

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
abbasajao:

That China man? That is not happen in Nigeria. May be in biafra
Bia Mr. Idiot respect your old age. Anuofia.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
ogbonti:

A wise man gives a caveat in his statements, because in life, there are no absolutes

But a fo ol, like you will double down and make definite statement's and get hanged by your ignorance.. you are an I'd I ot.

hmmmm, You are right? I accepted....
Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
Daviddson:

Blablabla. The reason I made my comment goes beyond politics. It takes an enlightened to figure it out.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by Dareal90s(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Daviddson:
Wake up man and stop allowing these politicians use your head and emotions. They came to pay him a courtesy visit him because he's the vice president. If a lame man was the VP, this is the same respect they'll accord him. What's so special about Dangote and two or three white men visiting the VP? Sadly you're the one who seems to be exhibiting senselessness. There's nothing special about being visited by these people. Anyone in that position would be visited whether he believes in God or not. It's time Nigerians liberated themselves from these arrant worships of politicians. There's no grace of God associated with a vice president receiving people who came to him a visit. Liberate yourself from low thinking and man-worship. And BTW I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba.
But d guy is very clear abt his response, he said since its not d grace of God u shld goan install Peter Obi, I don't even want to knw if u ar Igbo or Hausa, just go nd install Peter Obi. Not until u can do that I insist it's d grace of God.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
ogbonti:

YOU READS AND KNOWS GOD'S WORDS? DO U KNOW THAT U TELLING ME THAT AM CRAZY, SAYING FOUL WORDS AGAINST ME MAY LEAD U TO HELL SHA? . u are still an ignorant
Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by DavSagacity(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ciscogod:
Dangote is an humble man, Such humility coming from the richest black man
Recently a Journalist interviewed him and at a point he said " Am listening to you sir" to the Journalist.
That's humility men!!!
Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by olajizz01(m): 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
ogbonti:

You are sick in the head.... is Obi the VP?

According to MKO ABiola, you cannot shave someone's hair in his absence...

How do u know Obi would not have been the best VP in the world if your kunu-drinking, gworo-chewing bigot did not steal the election? Your Mumu-madu BullionHari allowed a bullion van thief like Tinubu to manipulate the election in Lagos, I guess u have seen Atiku, with a bullion van before sharing money? It's on record, not even in PDP 16 years of governance did we see a politician share money with Bullion van on election day.

TINUBU and APC have that record, not ONE but TWO bullion vans, even OKOTIE EBOH, that was killed in cold blood in 1966 who many called the grand patron of corruption and money politics never shared or received money with bullion van even anytime in his short but eventful life

Axzhoo les!!!!
You better shut up,Obi-china will become the best vp in your dream if elected with the fake figures he was stating during debate,Osinbajo is the most active VP since 99,guess that's why you want to rubbish that feats.

Your real nightmare is Tinubu who hold no position in the country,You can't value him because you have no one your region,that's why you keep committing political blunder yr in yr out,even the SS has moved on and had stalk in this govt,but you bigot will never do so and its taking you to nowhere.
I could see how much hatred you have for Buhari that was viewed as legend in his base,the problems of you PDP both literates and illiterates was that election was rigged anywhere you lost but it was victory for democracy when you won,that was why I see you guys as abnormal beings and jokers.

I will take you serious if you can go to the north and keep wailing as you are doing and see what will become of you.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos by ogbonti: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
olajizz01:
You better shut up,Obi-china will become the best vp in your dream if elected with the fake figures he was stating during debate,Osinbajo is the most active VP since 99,guess that's why you want to rubbish that feats.

Your real nightmare is Tinubu who hold no position in the country,You can't value him because you have no one your region,that's why you keep committing political blunder yr in yr out,even the SS has moved on and had stalk in this govt,but you bigot will never do so and its taking you to nowhere.
I could see how much hatred you have for Buhari that was viewed as legend in his base,the problems of you PDP both literates and illiterates was that election was rigged anywhere you lost but it was victory for democracy when you won,that was why I see you guys as abnormal beings and jokers.

I will take you serious if you can go to the north and keep wailing as you are doing and see what will become of you.

You are so bitter and u make no sense, poverty Don daburu ur sense.. jealous of Tinubu? Brown teeth wey dey piss for house? Tufiakwa grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket / Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno / Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.