Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,048 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

"If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls (40327 Views)

Your “Puna” Is Old, E “No Go Better For You” Toyin Lawani To Caroline Danjuma / Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by Dailyhappenings: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Fashion entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani, has once again slammed trolls who find the semi-nude photos on her Instagram page distasteful.

In a post she shared on her IG page, the mum of two wrote

Do I look like I Give A shit ?
Your opinions still don’t put food on the table , Go Back to your international celebrities pages and continue your night and day worship there , if my work inspire you let it , if my body and me being comfortable in it don’t please you , you can suck my p***y

Bloody hypocrites Half of you Are nasty behind closed doors and you come out to blab shit about my kids , what they see is A Beautiful hardworking woman , your minds Are messed up ,so you don’t see the work ,Half of you can’t even work half as hard as me ,nor control all I control , so go fu*****k yourselves, Do I look like all those celebs you are comparing me with , they can never be me and I can never Be them , I’m Me and I’m happy to being me #kingofallQueens

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/if-my-body-doesnt-please-you-toyin.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by Odingo1: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
orishirishi

4 Likes

Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by xedyl(m): 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
Madam just imagine they delete Instagram.. Boom! You are noe longer a Model. grin

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by princechurchill(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
Am i the only one that think she looks like bobrisky?

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by crazyABO(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
When I saw "the mum of two" I stopped reading cry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by itspzpics(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Na u sabi

See Toyin Lawani Sexy Unclad photos => HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by bestman09(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Good
Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by kenodrill: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Rubbish body

2 Likes

Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by Sholaco: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by hisexcellency34: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Is this not the Afonja woman that said her fiancee infected her with HIV?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by fakuta(f): 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY

3 Likes

Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by Sholaco: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
Omo see toto grin

1 Like

Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
Toyin is an attention seeker. No one cares what u do
Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by handsome86(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
No need to cherish luxuries cos everything comes n goes even the life that u live is borrowed, one-day we must surely return to our make

4 Likes

Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by beejayphako(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
Make she bring her p****y, some ppl here ready suck am dry grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by Jestin: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
All I see is edited photo, make up and guilder bele

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by anochuko01(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
if those of us who dont really care about her are actually to suck your pu**y, you'll be left empty like a bottle of cold pepsi bought in a hot afternoon

2 Likes

Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by jamaicabakare(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
I know it pleases the MOD that took diz to FP

2 Likes

Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by vibbb: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ok we have had you.

Next.
Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by Cooladex(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
She's always angry. What da heck!

4 Likes

Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Etinosa's role model...
Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by Hintona(f): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Yes give it to them, they worship international stars and blast their own Local stars. fools!!!
#saynotomentalslavery
Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by DBossNG(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
I don't even understand again self
Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by nwakibie3(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
call them sex objects now they will start insulting you.

Nonsense...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by davillian(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
OK thank you for showing us nipples

1 Like

Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by abayole: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
crazyABO:
When I saw "the mum of two" I stopped reading cry
why are you lying.... undecided shocked
Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by Npfn: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
Chai see surgery
Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by PotatoSalad(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
See your so called "Role Models"
Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by seunmohmoh(f): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
Irritating.....Between toke makinwa and her .Who worst pass?

2 Likes

Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
beejayphako:
Make she bring her p****y, some ppl here ready suck am dry grin
people like you.... no wonder your mouth be dat way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
Most Nigerians are hypocritical moralists.

But I think I saw nipple oo... That's bold indeed. Off course the highest bidder will reach out.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Fans Slam Yemi Alade For Pretending To Help Tiwa Win Award [PICS] / Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop / Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.