Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

I Want To Become A Muslim So That I Can Marry More Than One Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Become A Muslim So That I Can Marry More Than One Wives (1193 Views)

Village In Africa Where Man's Joystick Will Be Flogged Before He Can Marry (Pix) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Become A Muslim So That I Can Marry More Than One Wives by don4mack: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Dear Friends on Nairaland, for the pass the 3years now i have been working hard, saving money and doing great business investment just to have money to Marry Regina Daniels and make her very my wife comfortably.

I was shocked last week i came back from South Africa just to hear the rumours that she is getting married as a 6th wife to Ned Nwoko.

Since i missed this opportunity, i want to become a muslim so that i can marry more than one wife, Please what does it take to convert to muslim ?

Re: I Want To Become A Muslim So That I Can Marry More Than One Wives by faithfull18(f): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
Why the announcement??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Become A Muslim So That I Can Marry More Than One Wives by UniQue84: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
Look at your mouth cos of nyash you want to change you faith ...

"Since i missed this opportunity, i want to become a muslim so that i can marry more than one wife, Please what does it take to convert to muslim ?"

Na over spoil dey worry u grin you too spoil cheesy

So you think you will be more fulfilled marrying more than one wife ..ani

Let me tell you this only one woman sef na industry to control am na work talk less of more than one .

If your mama hear this nonsense she go slap yeye commot for you face .

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Muslim So That I Can Marry More Than One Wives by joceey(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
UniQue84:
You at your mouth cos of nyash you want to change you faith ...

"Since i missed this opportunity, i want to become a muslim so that i can marry more than one wife, Please what does it take to convert to muslim ?"

Na over spoil dey worry u grin you too spoil cheesy

So you think you will be more fulfilled marrying more than one wife ..ani

Let me tell you this only one woman sef na industry to control am na work talk less of more than one .

If your mama hear this nonsense she go slap yeye commot for you face .

Lwkm cheesy
Re: I Want To Become A Muslim So That I Can Marry More Than One Wives by blacq2009(m): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Madridguy
Re: I Want To Become A Muslim So That I Can Marry More Than One Wives by Chubhie: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
You don't need to become a muslim to enjoy that. It is your divine right as a son of the soil. Our ancestors expressly permit such desires.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Become A Muslim So That I Can Marry More Than One Wives by madridguy(m): 6:44am On Apr 10, 2019
What are you calling me for?

blacq2009:
Madridguy

Re: I Want To Become A Muslim So That I Can Marry More Than One Wives by Agboki: 6:51am On Apr 10, 2019
U can marry 100 as an African, na our way of life.weda u b Christian or Muslim.
Re: I Want To Become A Muslim So That I Can Marry More Than One Wives by TANID(m): 7:16am On Apr 10, 2019
Go To Yutube To Watch How To Become Muslim On "Accadip" Channel
Re: I Want To Become A Muslim So That I Can Marry More Than One Wives by blacq2009(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
madridguy:
What are you calling me for?
To come help. Because you are my sheikh.
Re: I Want To Become A Muslim So That I Can Marry More Than One Wives by Lotel: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
More than one "wife" not "wives"
Re: I Want To Become A Muslim So That I Can Marry More Than One Wives by madridguy(m): 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
grin grin grin

blacq2009:

To come help. Because you are my sheikh.
Re: I Want To Become A Muslim So That I Can Marry More Than One Wives by 360degreess(m): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
OP seriously, if u want to become a Muslim, just go to any mosque nearby and then they will tell you to proclaim to following statements; “There is no deity worthy of worship except Allah (Almighty God) and prophet Mohammad is the servant & prophet of God,and also Jesus is the messenger and prophet of God(not God himself) "..By this,You will become a Muslim.
Re: I Want To Become A Muslim So That I Can Marry More Than One Wives by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
People always get it wrong. Allah said in Qur'an you can marry 2,3,4 woman ( but ) if you can't do (justice) one 1 is ok.

If you are not a man enough and you marry 4 wives and you fail to take care of them and their children. My brother Allah will purnish you.

May Almighty Allah increase our understanding amin
Re: I Want To Become A Muslim So That I Can Marry More Than One Wives by Oluromantic: 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
This your grammar sef will scare women away. Its one wi fe not wi ves

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Popular Mod On Nairaland??? / Can She Be Allergic To Sperm. / Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.