Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/04/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/04/19 (264 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/04/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/04/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/04/19 by dallyemmy: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/04/19 by dallyemmy: 8:17am On Apr 10, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, April 10, 2019) -
Not As An Evil Doer!

1.Thank You, Father, for always making all things work together for my good, as I place my trust in You.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, give me an excellent spirit, the type You gave to Daniel, and empower me to be steadfast and faithful, in my service, to You, in Jesus' name.

4.I refuse to be moved or envious of workers of iniquities, because they shall soon be cut down like the grass and wither, like the green herbs, according to the word of God, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every evil plot of the enemies, targeted against me or any of my loved ones, backfire upon them, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, shut the mouth of every worldly lion, roaring, threatening and seeking to devour me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let evil slay the wicked; and let every evil scheme of jealousy, borne out of envy and strive, fashioned against me be scattered, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, expose and render inconsequential, every evil device and scheme, fabricated to entrap me, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let Your judgement begin to pursue and fall upon every evil doer troubling my life, family and Your church, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and let anything called evil be far away from him, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Pastor Claims He Has Done More Miracles Than Jesus Christ / Holding On Till The End / RCCG Pastors Visit OPC Leader, Gifts Him Anointing Oil On Behalf Of Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.