Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? (25957 Views)

CSU Admission Scandal: Which Government College Lagos Did Tinubu Attend? / Which Government Will Be The Messiah To Solve This Problem / Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Jobminister: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Inconclusive list.

What about others.

In short list every agencies in Nigeria.

Remember to add the ones there are about to create.

Because a leopard cannot give birth to a monkey.
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Toosure70: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
NONE. They are all saints.
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Phonix1234: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
If its in Nigeria, u dnt need to give dem any position...
All of dem carry 1st.
Until u have encounter with any of them, only den will u understand what i mean

1 Like

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by omo1478(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
Gboy101:
I need the top 10 most corrupt government institution in Nigeria for university studies. from my investigation here are list in order from the most corrupt. I need your help

1. Nigeria Police
2. Nigeria Army
3. Nigeria Immigration Service
4. INEC
5. NEPA
6. Nigeria Embassies
7. Nigeria Costume Service
8. Nigerian Prisons Service
9. Nigeria road safety
10. Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.

you can assist with this research.
I N E C
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by bigsmoke2(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
POLICE WINS BY A WIDE MARGIN grin

1 Like

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Amhappy(f): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
My list will be
Nigeria police
Nigeria Custom
NNPC esp DPR
NDDC
Nigeria Judiciary
SON
NAFDAC

But if I were you I will concentrate on the first 2. If Nigeria can stop corruption in the 2 then Nigeria go better.
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by sweetgala(m): 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nigerian Customs service is the worst in the world. The immigration service and passport office are both under the general customs and border control department.

I have first hand information from those in the know about the customs. Those guys have been sucking this nation dry for years.

1 Like

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by mozona(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Corruption begat corruption.

The country itself is built under corruption so any child born by Nigerian will be corrupt.

Our clergymen, senators, herbalists, lecturers etc

Hm

1 Like

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by linkin8k(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Gboy101:
I need the top 10 most corrupt government institution in Nigeria for university studies. from my investigation here are list in order from the most corrupt. I need your help

1. Nigeria Police
2. Nigeria Army
4. INEC
5. NEPA
6. Nigeria Embassies
9. Nigeria road safety

You are carrying out a research and do not know that "NEPA" does not exist anymore?

Do your research properly.
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by desiredhome: 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
All the government agencies, lecturers, hospitals, churches, doctors.......over 80% of Nigerians including you that is reading/posting here are all corrupt, Corruption is in our blood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by gmo10(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
Gboy101:

1. Nigeria Police
2. Nigeria Army
4. INEC
5. NEPA
6. Nigeria Embassies
9. Nigeria road safety

They are equally corrupt, but police nah oga for them all

1 Like

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by blackboy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
This one hard cause them all corrupt but I will say NPF . NEPA was as bad but thank God they are no more

1 Like

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by brainhgeek(m): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
It should be in this order; 4,1,8,7,9,2,5,3,10
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Charly68: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
NEPA ,bringing bills without electricity ,it is pure corporate frauds

1 Like

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Badonasty(m): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Gboy101:

1. Nigeria Police
2. Nigeria Army
4. INEC
5. NEPA
6. Nigeria Embassies
9. Nigeria road safety

lemme mention the three that are not too corrupt...Nigerian army,civil defence and prisons service
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Felixwills: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
NNPC, NEPA, POLICE, CUSTOMS, NASS, APC,
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by WilliamsChelster(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
kaorama:
Nigerian Police
No institution is as corrupt as Police. Police wey dey free kidnappers and muderers replace them with dead body from mortuary? Police wey go you refuse open phone for, dem go carry you go station charge you with kidnapping? Police wey shoot me gun destroy my rear windows, seize my car, yet dem still ask me to pay 100k for damages. I never still understand if I was paying for the damages they did to my car
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by AnanseK(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
National Assembly followed by EFCC and then NDLEA and the Judiciary in that order.

2 Likes

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by greenguy: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
They're all and equally corrupt. The day you have a problem with any of them is the day you'll regret being a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Benosky011(m): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Icpc should come out and rank them. For me, non of them is better than all of them.
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
All of the above wink
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Pat081: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Gboy101:

1. Nigeria Police
2. Nigeria Army
4. INEC
5. NEPA
6. Nigeria Embassies
9. Nigeria road safety

All and u dnt put civil services dia too they too re in the business too...
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by WilliamsChelster(m): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
greenguy:
They're all and equally corrupt. The day you have a problem with any of them is the day you'll regret being a Nigerian.
You rarely have problem with most of them, except the very common one which is Police
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Why did u put Nigeria Immigration Service number 3
Nigeria Immigration Service is not corrupt but some of her officers are corrupt. everything is written on their website. they are plain compare to custom
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Urchman200: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Road safety is the list corrupt among all
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Bewiseedet(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nepa @2
NASS @3
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Pat081: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
linkin8k:

You are carrying out a research and do not know that "NEPA" does not exist anymore?

Do your research properly.
NEPA exist or not we all know Wot the op is talking about, PHCN and NEPA is still the same to me

1 Like

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Gboy101:

1. Nigeria Police
2. Nigeria Army
4. INEC
5. NEPA
6. Nigeria Embassies
9. Nigeria road safety

You are wicked for posting this kind of difficult question. The difference between any pair of two is marginal. angry

1 Like

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by radiolover(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
INEC tops the chart. INEC na pure scam.
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by johnmba: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nigeria police force
NEPA
NNPC
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by chima4UK(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Gboy101:

1. Nigeria Police
2. Nigeria Army
4. INEC
5. NEPA
6. Nigeria Embassies
9. Nigeria road safety

Those that still collect monthly card maintenance fee even when the cards are broken or misplaced
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by megareal: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
Police and customs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council / 2023 Presidential Election: ECOWAS Decries Irregularities / "4 More Years!" - Reps, Senators Hail Buhari As He Presents 2019 Budget (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.