Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? (25956 Views)

CSU Admission Scandal: Which Government College Lagos Did Tinubu Attend? / Which Government Will Be The Messiah To Solve This Problem / Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by badman007(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
Emily22:
Everything...infact the list is not yet complete without naija federal universities and polytechnics....

Plus nipost (ole)

Infact, that red eagle for that emblem na scam.

Am I making sense at all?

LMAO even the Horses gan sef Na scam

1 Like

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by AguOgidi50: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
NNPC, NEPA, ARMY, CUSTOMS & POLICE.
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Chuksgeo: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
All and even the unmentioned ones

1 Like

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Olusheyi1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Some signatures are unavoidable. I think mine is one of them! Quickly check it out�����
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by badrudeen14: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
Wetin concern me?

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by maryalloy(f): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
anuoluwapo884:
All of the above wink
nepa worse pass

1 Like

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by kay7: 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
i thought NEPA nay PHCN has been sold to private companies
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by nzubechukwu03: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
please let's stop all these and stand to build our nation
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by CaptainFM1: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Gboy101:
I need the top 10 most corrupt government institution in Nigeria for university studies. from my investigation here are list in order from the most corrupt. I need your help

1. Nigeria Police
2. Nigeria Army
3. Nigeria Immigration Service
4. INEC
5. NEPA
6. Nigeria Embassies
7. Nigeria Costume Service
8. Nigerian Prisons Service
9. Nigeria road safety
10. Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.

you can assist with this research.

U need to put INEC as no 1.
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by grandstar(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Gboy101:
I need the top 10 most corrupt government institution in Nigeria for university studies. from my investigation here are list in order from the most corrupt. I need your help

1. Nigeria Police
2. Nigeria Army
4. INEC
5. NEPA
6. Nigeria Embassies
9. Nigeria road safety

Nigeria has the 2nd most corrupt police force in Africa. Kenya is 3rd while that of the DRC is 1st
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by michealade(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Gboy101:

1. Nigeria Police
2. Nigeria Army
4. INEC
5. NEPA
6. Nigeria Embassies
9. Nigeria road safety

Why is EFCC not on the list..They are collecting millions from anyone caught in ibadan!!Thats criminal
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Titogbanski: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
The executive arm of govt
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Desyfoley1452(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
nscdc is one of the most corrupt organization they pretend to be good in public but the personnel are suffering am telling u authoritatively.
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by michealade(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
1)police
2)customs
3)EFCC
The remaianing fit follow
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by hardeydara213(m): 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
ALL OF THE ABOVE
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by mechanics(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
PHCN.
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Figolouis: 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
the truth isthat the nigerian system as a whole is corupt. thats Y any slittest opurtunity, they make use of it. It is the govt. dat will make coruption unattractive. there is no single agency in nigeria dat is not corupt. BITTER TRUTH.
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by emmadejust(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Gboy101:

9. Nigeria road safety

Remove Nigeria road safety from the list they are minimal corruption there ...

Custom are like gangster cartel you can't enter their office with your camera phone or any gadget to avoid implicating them of bribery and frauds...
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by linkin8k(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pat081:
NEPA exist or not we all know Wot the op is talking about, PHCN and NEPA is still the same to me

There is nothing like PHCN or NEPA again.

PHCN was unbundled and privatised into three (3) unit.

Research more OP
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by RexTramadol1: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
NNPC is number one to ten
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by soothsayer2: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
Police is number one, followed by NEPA and then customs service.
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Buharimustgo: 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
kiss
Gboy101:

1. Nigeria Police
2. Nigeria Army
4. INEC
5. NEPA
6. Nigeria Embassies
9. Nigeria road safety

All of the above
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by emyrald91(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Gboy101:

1. Nigeria Police
2. Nigeria Army
4. INEC
5. NEPA
6. Nigeria Embassies
9. Nigeria road safety

1. Presidency
2. Eye Neck
3. Legislature
4. Judiciary.
5. NNPC
6. Nigerian Police
7. Nigerian Customs service
8. NEPA and its associated agencies.
9. Nigerian Universities.
10. Nigerian Churches
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by ujezeez(m): 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
NNPC go be number 1....
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by LZAA: 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
All of them grin grin grin
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by AllenSpencer: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Gboy101:

1. Nigeria Police
2. Nigeria Army
4. INEC
5. NEPA
6. Nigeria Embassies
9. Nigeria road safety

Very disappointing post.

The No 1 not on the list.

I stand to be corrected with facts and experiences.

The Nigeria. judiciary is the most corrupt institution in Nigeria.
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by kessler53(m): 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
NNPC!
is the centre of corruption.
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Rizstar: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
The name itself stinks
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by adanny01(m): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Gboy101:

1. Nigeria Police
2. Nigeria Army
4. INEC
5. NEPA
6. Nigeria Embassies
9. Nigeria road safety

1.Police
2. NEPA
3. Customs
4. Embassies
5. Immigration
6. Prisons
7. FRSC
8. NSCDC
9. Army
10. INEC
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by adekolaelect(m): 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jestin:
Nigeria is going......going.......Nigeria is gone
just in your dream but it may not manifest bcs if the situation of things does not favour you today, it can't determine the end to nation or country .you just need to put more effort in good manners it may favour you tomorrow.

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Why is NNPC missing from this list?
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by akoaki(m): 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Churches, mosques and palaces are the custodian of corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore: Obi Unfit For Presidency, He Has Nothing To Show As Governor / LASG Launches 1,000-hectares Modern Satellite City In Epe (pictures) / "4 More Years!" - Reps, Senators Hail Buhari As He Presents 2019 Budget (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.