Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,438 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off (29114 Views)

Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity / Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / Winners Chapel Constructing N2bn Stadia For Covenant And Landmark Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by gosmoney(m): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
freemanbubble:

Mumu
dey there dey hate when somebody wey no get two heads dey do better thing

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by VULCAN(m): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
I can't give your write up a pass mark cos you failed to reveal where else you believe the funding comes from.

WetinUGain:

At times when u people mention tithe,I laugh so hard.I have been a church worker all my life,how much are congregations paying as tithes,how much is being realized. How many people are faithful in paying tithes,some people even pay fake money.. grin

Some churches have hundreds of full time pastors under them,how are they being paid?..It is from those tithes...Tithes are being used to run d church and d overhead of some churches are massive every month.Some churches have d policy of d local church keeping 10% of their income while they forward d balance to d center,this will be used to pay for all sundries.

If tithes and offerings were dt easy,Church like d Anglican will not be begging T.Y Danjuma to assist in the building of their University..If you look round,u will see churches dt are being built for years.

Yes,I know some pastors are manipulative but having a mega church with branches all over d places and you think those pastors got rich by tithe and offerings... grin..Oga,think well,how will they take care of their overheads,wch runs into millions every month....Of course,some pastors are wealthy but not through tithe and offerings..
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by Aruksman: 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
To my Islamic brothers condemning our spiritual fathers of there source of wealth please have you bothered to ask how ur mosque are built, how come your imams are wealthy,
And to d Christians shame on you cos ignorance is killing u.
Was Jesus a poor man on earth?
No Jesus was wealthy, secondly if a pastors intercedes on behalf of his members then expect him to get rich cos the volume of tithes and pastors seeds will increase.

Secondly do you know that this men of God write book and articles, some have other businesses they do , that pay in 6and 7 digits.
You know how much is made from there television networks and YouTube accounts, finally do you know how much most popular pastor pay to PST Adeboye and bishop oyedepo as Fathers seed, keep disturbing ur life for another man who God has blessed small small mosquitoes

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by Aruksman: 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
iragbmite:

You are the biggest idiot here. You want to tell me that your Daddy G.O who was so intellectually deficient that he could not make it into a university and had to settle for a fourth-rate polytechnic suddenly became a world-class businessman? Maybe God gave him a brain transplant after he started collecting tithes from dimwits like you. People don't just become world class businessmen overnight. The myth of overnight success is nothing but a myth, and it only happens in Nigeria/Africa.

If Oyedepo is not a thief, why can't he go defend himself in the UK?

Borrow yourself some brain my niggi!!!

The source of his wealth is either tithe or Yahoo. I think it is 90% tithe, 5% Yahoo 2.0 and 5% money laundering for politicians. The only other option is that his other universities are doing so well that the profits are now being used to fund these newer ones, I doubt it. I have no doubt that his other universities are probably losing money. There is nothing special about your Daddy G.O. He is a fraudster, exploiting the gullibility of reetards like you.
Your a complete slowpoke and tomorrow you need favour, do you know this is character assassination, do you have proofs to backup your claims may God also raise nations to accuse you of what u do t know

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by iragbmite: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
WetinUGain:

How many Politicians are paying tithes and are faithful with it..wat most of them do is donations and they do it once in a while.There are people who pay tithes and are faithful with it but the overhead of ds mega churches swallow them all.

For example,Redeemed,do u know how many full time pastors dt are under Redeemed church?.The budget and overhead is massive...Are u aware Canaan land generates its power,have u heard of them coming to collect offerings on power generation?..I Know churches dt do not have up to 100k in their accounts and I know some popular ones dt borrowed to build their headquarters...It might be possible for a church with single branch but not for mega churches...Churches are not as bouyants as u people think..some churches even have up to 5 signatories to their accounts and 4 out of 5 must sign to carry out transactions...The church I attend here runs on diesel generator every services and d population of d church is not up to 20 and 50% of d population are youths and teenagers...Since d beginningn of ds year,I HV not been to church..how do u think d church is being run?

Yes,some pastors are rich but not through tithe and offerings

Through a fuuuucking Ponzi scheme. By just shifting funds around
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by CodeTemplar: 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
CosmoDroid:
A great con man who has used the tithes and offering well. It shall be well with you. Just like he moved away from Lagos to where Land is massive and cheap at Otta. He went to Abuja and moved to Nassarawa where land is massive and cheap. Strategically located to move the elites to his Kingdoms to milk them. These two cities, Lagos and Abuja need best schools for the kids of the elites. And Oyedepo has captured their mind, their spirit and their brains as well as their pocket. A great man.

Great men know OPM and OP as a source of unending wealth. Until you know how to use people, until you master mind control, whether, with technology or word of mouth, your source has limited resource.

Oyedepo has done well for his bloodline using Other People's Money and Other People.

What Jesus could not do, he has done it in his name.
Why not do an estimate of how much all student fees paid so far has amounted to.
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by NinjaMetahuman: 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
WetinUGain:

At times when u people mention tithe,I laugh so hard.I have been a church worker all my life,how much are congregations paying as tithes,how much is being realized. How many people are faithful in paying tithes,some people even pay fake money.. grin

Some churches have hundreds of full time pastors under them,how are they being paid?..It is from those tithes...Tithes are being used to run d church and d overhead of some churches are massive every month.Some churches have d policy of d local church keeping 10% of their income while they forward d balance to d center,this will be used to pay for all sundries.

If tithes and offerings were dt easy,Church like d Anglican will not be begging T.Y Danjuma to assist in the building of their University..If you look round,u will see churches dt are being built for years.

Yes,I know some pastors are manipulative but having a mega church with branches all over d places and you think those pastors got rich by tithe and offerings... grin..Oga,think well,how will they take care of their overheads,wch runs into millions every month....Of course,some pastors are wealthy but not through tithe and offerings..
through what then?
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by iragbmite: 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
Aruksman:

Your a complete slowpoke and tomorrow you need favour, do you know this is character assassination, do you have proofs to backup your claims may God also raise nations to accuse you of what u do t know

Me favor? God forbid!

I am a man of modest means with properties on two continents. I have never needed favor. I don't even believe in it. I am content living within my means. I do not want sudden wealth and I do not pray for things I do not deserve. I don't pray for jobs I am not qualified for. I don't pray for things I can do myself. I am more afraid of the IRS than your God of favor.

Unlike you, I believe in working hard. I don't believe some imaginary witches from my village are doing me so I naturally do not need to worship the God of a flawed man like Oyedepo.

Next time you talk to your Daddy G.O, tell him to keep his favor and I will keep my Oyinbo instilled excellent work ethic.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by papascode: 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
[b]The FG should consider investing on owning regional model world class universities in Nigeria.
E.g. Ahmad bello university for north west
University of maiduguri for north east
University of ilorin for north central
University of Nigeria Nsukka for south east.
University of portharcourt for south south
University of Lagos for south West
Finally upgrade university of Abuja also as capital of Nigeria.
With 2 billion dollars these will be achieved also investing will be 65% private investor and FG takes 35% equity co[/b]ntribution. A few concerned Nigerians can make those come alive. I hope the president gets this. When this is achieved Buhari will be the greatest .

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by lazinny(m): 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
WetinUGain:

Whenever u hear Oyedepo comes up and shouted "I can never be poor"..he is not talking about physical investment.
Over d years,he has invested in millions of people...So many people have been blessed by him and such people are ready to bless him in return...If Oyedepo needs N1 now,there are people who are ready to give him millions.

He got his wealth through personal intercession he made for people.. through this means,the man is stupendously wealthy,i doubt if d man will ever touch d church accounts...There are people who compensate him every month. When the son was getting married,he got a lot of cars from members and non members.

Tithes and offerings can not blessed him dt much,if not,d church will not last this long..
ooh. I get now... Donations and gifts. Was just curious because a lot of his members just debunk the tithe theory without explaining how the money comes about.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by excondido(m): 12:31am On Apr 10, 2019
WetinUGain:

You compare lfc to Anglican in terms of tithes and offerings? lfc preach prosperity and it members are moved to giving huge as requirements for success. Anglican on the other hand is a holistic faith based church who tend to its members need mostly. for the record tithes and offerings are major sources of all church funding and I even paid covenant university project offerings then.
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by WetinUGain: 12:31am On Apr 10, 2019
lazinny:
ooh. I get now... Donations and gifts. Was just curious because a lot of his members just debunk the tithe theory without explaining how the money comes about.

D donations and gifts coming from millions of people every month is so massive and can last him a life time...I will be highly disappointed if d likes of him ,Adeboye,Olukoya,Kumuyi and TB Joshua should touch d church.It is of no use,d monthly donations are enough and they achieved dt through what they have done for millions of people world wide through prayers, fasting,miracles etc and people now decided to pay them back..ds runs into millions every month..

If the tithes are that great and much, Babcock University,owned by Seventh day Adventist will not go to the bank to borrow money to build their BBS,they won't receive building donation from "baba Ijebu",Alex Otti will not build their library and Ben Carson will not finance their medical school. There are churches dt is taking them more than 10 years to finish a building and some will run to the banks to borrow to build their headquarters....Some churches don't even have up to 10k in their accounts

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by WetinUGain: 12:36am On Apr 10, 2019
excondido:

You compare lfc to Anglican in terms of tithes and offerings? lfc preach prosperity and it members are moved to giving huge as requirements for success. Anglican on the other hand is a holistic faith based church who tend to its members need mostly. for the record tithes and offerings are major sources of all church funding and I even paid covenant university project offerings then.

Some even carried sand on their heads during d building and u can't pay a tithe towards a project.U donate towards a project.

Despite Winners preaching prosperity,some of their Churches/branches are having less than N10,000 as account balance.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by iragbmite: 12:40am On Apr 10, 2019
WetinUGain:

D donations and gifts coming from millions of people every month is so massive and can last him a life time...I will be highly disappointed if d likes of him ,Adeboye,Olukoya,Kumuyi and TB Joshua should touch d church.It is of no use,d monthly donations are enough and they achieved dt through what they have done for millions of people world wide through prayers, fasting,miracles etc and people now decided to pay them back..ds runs into millions every month..

If the tithes are that great and much, Babcock University,owned by Seventh day Adventist will go to the bank to borrow money to build their BBS,they won't receive building donation from "baba Ijebu",Alex Otti will not build their library and Ben Carson will not finance their medical school. There are churches dt is taking them more than 10 years to finish a building and some will not run to banks to build their headquarters....Some churches don't even have up to 10k in their accounts

You are stewpid. Ben Carson did not finance their medical school, that much I am sure about.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by WetinUGain: 12:42am On Apr 10, 2019
iragbmite:

You are stewpid. Ben Carson did not finance their medical school, that much I am sure about.

Dey decided to adopt d name out of moon
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by iragbmite: 12:51am On Apr 10, 2019
WetinUGain:

Dey decided to adopt d name out of moon

The Ben Carson Medical School is designed to honour him as a role model to the students of the school. He is a doctor with competence and because we want to produce medical doctors with his kind of expertise, we believe that inviting him and naming the school after him will impart our students positively. A doctor without competence, they say, is a murderer and we don’t want to breed murderers here,” he said.

https://benosain./2012/08/16/babcock-university-names-medical-school-after-ben-carson/

When Ben Carson came to Nigeria, I assure you he was paid.

You think he has that kind of money to fund a medical school. You are really stewpid. Americans don't spend their money like that.I don't blame you, you believe money just fall from heaven.
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by Yopcity: 1:39am On Apr 10, 2019
WetinUGain:

Tell them my broda, I wonder how people reason. They forget that the more the members the more also the workers and the higher the expenditures. You've Saïd it all.
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by WetinUGain: 2:01am On Apr 10, 2019
iragbmite:

The Ben Carson Medical School is designed to honour him as a role model to the students of the school. He is a doctor with competence and because we want to produce medical doctors with his kind of expertise, we believe that inviting him and naming the school after him will impart our students positively. A doctor without competence, they say, is a murderer and we don’t want to breed murderers here,” he said.

https://benosain./2012/08/16/babcock-university-names-medical-school-after-ben-carson/

When Ben Carson came to Nigeria, I assure you he was paid.

You think he has that kind of money to fund a medical school. You are really stewpid. Americans don't spend their money like that.I don't blame you, you believe money just fall from heaven.

grin grin
D committee just woke up and decided to name d medical school after him without any contribution from him....Oga,stop arguing on wat u know nothing about..u don't even have first hand information,yet u are jumping on a comment.Dt medical school u are seeing is a miracle,they were not ripe for it,it was established through faith and some people sacrificed for it...wch church do u think he attends....D library too was because dey want the students to see a dead man as their role model.... grin
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by iragbmite: 2:21am On Apr 10, 2019
WetinUGain:

grin grin
D committee just woke up and decided to name d medical school after him without any contribution from him....Oga,stop arguing on wat u know nothing about..u don't even have first hand information,yet u are jumping on a comment.Dt medical school u are seeing is a miracle,they were not ripe for it,it was established through faith and some people sacrificed for it...wch church do u think he attends....D library too was because dey want the students to see a dead man as their role model.... grin

Babcock University is a private Christian co-educational Nigerian university owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Nigeria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babcock_University

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by slap1(m): 6:34am On Apr 10, 2019
Abfinest007:
is oyedepo tired of collecting tithe

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by SjMbula(m): 6:34am On Apr 10, 2019
amaniro:

Watin poor man pickin dey find for private school? being poor is not an excuse.
and poorman tithe and offering is acceptable?
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by shugabasbn: 6:41am On Apr 10, 2019
I don't think having many universities is ideal for the church, have one and make it to be the best or one of the best with sustainable policy

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by ArticleBeast: 6:54am On Apr 10, 2019
iragbmite:

You are the biggest idiot here. You want to tell me that your Daddy G.O who was so intellectually deficient that he could not make it into a university and had to settle for a fourth-rate polytechnic suddenly became a world-class businessman? Maybe God gave him a brain transplant after he started collecting tithes from dimwits like you. People don't just become world class businessmen overnight. The myth of overnight success is nothing but a myth, and it only happens in Nigeria/Africa.

If Oyedepo is not a thief, why can't he go defend himself in the UK?

Borrow yourself some brain my niggi!!!

The source of his wealth is either tithe or Yahoo. I think it is 90% tithe, 5% Yahoo 2.0 and 5% money laundering for politicians. The only other option is that his other universities are doing so well that the profits are now being used to fund these newer ones, I doubt it. I have no doubt that his other universities are probably losing money. There is nothing special about your Daddy G.O. He is a fraudster, exploiting the gullibility of reetards like you.
You must be a poor man. I hope you don't die in poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by amaniro: 7:03am On Apr 10, 2019
SjMbula:
and poorman tithe and offering is acceptable?
So you put offering to get something in return? Nonsense.
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by xyz123456: 7:05am On Apr 10, 2019
Aruksman:
To my Islamic brothers condemning our spiritual fathers of there source of wealth please have you bothered to ask how ur mosque are built, how come your imams are wealthy,
And to d Christians shame on you cos ignorance is killing u.
Was Jesus a poor man on earth?
No Jesus was wealthy, secondly if a pastors intercedes on behalf of his members then expect him to get rich cos the volume of tithes and pastors seeds will increase.

Secondly do you know that this men of God write book and articles, some have other businesses they do , that pay in 6and 7 digits.
You know how much is made from there television networks and YouTube accounts, finally do you know how much most popular pastor pay to PST Adeboye and bishop oyedepo as Fathers seed, keep disturbing ur life for another man who God has blessed small small mosquitoes
Most Imams are not wealthy. Some few that are wealthy and don't have any business or could not explain the source of there wealths are fraudsters. But large percentage of muslims don't support them and we don't believe you can be a billionaire by miracle..
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by SjMbula(m): 7:16am On Apr 10, 2019
amaniro:
nonsense? Fake Christian spotted, high bp is real.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by kunmiiii: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2019
WetinUGain:

Some even carried sand on their heads during d building and u can't pay a tithe towards a project.U donate towards a project.

Despite Winners preaching prosperity,some of their Churches/branches are having less than N10,000 as account balance.

This your 10k you've been reiterating everywhere and shouting upandan sef, even if you were privy to see the account, does that mean that's the only account the church has!!
Abeegi.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by SjMbula(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2019
amaniro:
e pain am!
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by SjMbula(m): 7:34am On Apr 10, 2019
amaniro:
"nonsense" is that your word of preaching? Huncle winner! Hypocrite spotted hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N10,000 For UNICAL Best Graduating Student At 30th Convocation / Who Deserves This.. Pythagoras Or Einstein? / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Meets Governor El-Rufai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.