Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye (73847 Views)

Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) / Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
My name is Collins, i represent MandyNews.com in Nigeria.
We told you guys recently we going on 36 states tour in Nigeria we have made a lot of previous post from different state in Nigeria, today,i am going to be sharing all the photos and prayer mountain experience in Ekiti statekiss

Efon -Alaaye in Ekiti state is popular and called a prayer town where Christians to commune with God because of the serene environment and many Mountains of prayer there. Today, Ayo Babalola’s faithful worship him at his grave. Collins of MandyNews.com visited recently,

Efon Alaaye in Ekiti state is not only popular because of the number of praying mountains where many Christian faithful go to for spiritual incubation, and special prayer but it has also become a tourist centre where the Christ Apostolic Church, CAC members go to either pray at the grave of the late Ayo Babalola the founder of the church or sleep in the mausoleum believing the spirit of their late leader would solve their problem..

To most of the CAC faithful they do not only go to the grave of their founder to pray, some also sleep there while many bring kegs of water to the grave with the belief that the power of their founder is still potent and could still perform miracles as he did when alive. They come for healing , and solve their problems through his power as he did when alive as it was recorded . For the Christ Apostolic Church faithful, the graves of Apostle Ayo Babalola and his father, David Rotimi have become a source of receiving power, healing and miracles in Efon Alaaye,Ekiti state.

Check out all the photos below.

More photos via https://mandynews.com/my-visit-to-babalola-s-tomb-mountain-and-river-oni-at-efon-alaaye/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
That's the mountain i went to... to pray for buhari believing God will perfect his healing

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
This is River Òni on the way to Abéta is in Oníyò Area of Èfòn Aláayè doesn’t have any sources and it never dried. This water was used to cure all diseases, illness, and to give barren women the ability to carry a child. Recall that the water therapy was one of the most important services of Babalola. They have water there which is intended strictly for drinking, and which possesses healing abilities.

The Christ Apostolic Church (C.A.C.) has built bathrooms on the River Òni where people can have their bath in privacy.

The waters of River are used to cure guinea worm infections. The portion of this River that can be so used is known to its priests – the Owágbonan and his assistant, the Olómò.

4 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Joseph Ayo Babalola Resting place: Grave Prayer House Mausoleum Effon-Alaiye, Ekiti State, Nigeria

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
This is Ido Ile CAC Prayer Mountain in Ekiti

I climbed the first mountain with 720 steps and took off to the third mountain with over 1,500 steps.
The third mountain is for only men of God and women are not allow there. I couldn't get to the top i fell into the anointing immediately and i got down.

The mountain is not restricted to CAC members alone. Even Muslims usually come here for prayers. Apart from that, people from different denominations usually come here to pray.

Ido ile mountain is the best moutain because of the miraculous water and instant healing there.
I couldn't take photo of the tree where the water come out from for some reasons

13 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by sapeleboi(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
I know you go through all this b cos of maga . my nigga

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
This is the first Christ Apostolic Chuch, (Apostle Ayo Joseph Babalola Prayer Mountain) at Efon Alaaye - Ekiti State

lalasticlala mynd44 Seun cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
sapeleboi:
I know you go through all this b cos of maga . my nigga

Where were you when we reported about the powerful river in Uhonmora, Edo state?

We reported about the APC falling brown at the city gate.

I don't stay indoor causing nuisance with 10mb on my phone.

I make move sir tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/5108737/story-river-owan-uhonmora-edo

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by freemanbubble: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:

Try not to be a fool bro.

I have visited 11 countries and 54 cities because maga too?

Maga kill you there

Shut up

28 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Desyfoley1452(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
ekiti kete

9 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
So pple worship his corpse. Person wey die before 9ja got independence

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by sacajawea: 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
What kind of Nonsense is this For Heaven's Sake?
If you visited a Scammer's Grave, SO?
Is there any Spiritual benefit or some Special Encounter to that?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by HigherEd: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
Oh my! What is wrong with us Christians....

When it comes to pastors and apostles, there's a thin line between admiration and worship that must never be crossed in God's kingdom. No man no matter how highly placed in this faith can be put on the same pedestal with God...

When you start kneeling at the grave of someone then you have gone too far...
Jesus alone is our High priest. And He is enough to convey our prayers to God the father..

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by PureMind2: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Glorylynn: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Castleberry: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
B
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by freethinker01: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
.All na scam

3 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Ayt27(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
May God answer your prayers speedily In Jesus name. Amen

20 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:

Maga kill you there
You go prayer mountain you still dey insult.... lol

50 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by ItzBIM(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
Let daddy freeze catch u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by peteruuu(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
Praying at a dead man's grave is pure idolatry undecided

I don't care to know whoever it is undecided

There's no other mediator between man and God but The Resurrected Christ.

NB- I welcome every 'attacks' on this, but I'll just tell you to connect your Brain with your tongue before you spew thrash.

Bewarned.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Adek15(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=CollinsWeGlobe post=77405624][/quote]isn't this idolatory? How is this different from the worship of orisha, ifa, ogun and esu

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Adek15(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
isn't this idolatory? How is this different from the worship of orisha

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by ThothHermes: 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nice. Should probably add it to my bucket list of places to visit.

Muttleylaff what are your thoughts?

The OP said he fell under the anointing when he tried to reach the third mountain.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by isan(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
religion is fuvck

2 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by TheAngry1: 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
This is creepy o! Why would 'Christians' go to the tomb of a man who died decades ago to pray? This is lowkey idolatry!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by TVSA: 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
people dey knee for the dead guy sha. If it is catholic now, they will start shouting idol worship

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by fmorrah(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Someone cannot play with you? Is that how you use to do? Okay Nah shade Adu
CollinsWeGlobe:

Maga kill you there

5 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobodyperson: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
That water looks infected.
How many people with HIV and cancer had it healed?
Africans are still living in the darkness!

16 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Btruth: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
looking forward to visit soon too. Nice job brother.

5 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by AngelHoly(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:

Maga kill you there

See person dat went to mountain
Alaye stop deceiving urself cos u go waste ur time there jareh
U dey curse person after u pass through all this valley and hills
All in the name of ur stupidity and foolish
Baba for slap u sef wen u come near his grave cos u dnt
Deserve to be there

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by amidel(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
kingemzy5:
That's the mountain i went to... to pray for buhari believing God will perfect his healing

You know very well that God won't answer that kind of request abi prayer.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Chris Omatsola Bounces Back After Leaked Sex Video / Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.