Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:38 PM

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) (105878 Views)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Breakingfamous: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
A slay queen is confident that she has full package and that she is so sexy that her man can never cheat on her.

The slay queen shared her sexy braless and curvy photos and said:

"My boo would never cheat: I’ve got the whole package."

But the reactions she got are quite funny...

See more of the braless photos she shared here and see the hilarious reactions she got...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/my-boyfriend-would-never-cheat-ive-got.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Breakingfamous: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
See all the full package and braless photos that gave her the confidence that her man can't cheat on her HERE

4 Shares

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by AlphaPaul: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
Only if the hole wey dey der never wide pass the sea wey Moses divide

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by austyn0(m): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
This is what you get when the nerves for common sense goes all the way to form extra ass and breasts. SMH

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by delugajackson: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
It's obvious that sex is the only thing she has to offer. Only a deluded woman would think that her sexy body can be enough to keep a man. Having a banging body is just a plus.

Fact is, men want so many things other than your big ass and breasts. No amount of physical beauty will ever be as valuable as a beautiful heart, a good attitude and a functional brain. You need more than just your physical attributes to keep a man. I would rather die single than share my life and fortune with a beautiful fool. Beauty is dangerous, but intelligence is lethal.

325 Likes 33 Shares

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by coolzeal(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
After one or two kids, your package go depreciate. Cellulite, stretch marks, protruding stomach and flabby hands go take place. Make una dey get sense na..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by donbachi(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
I just hate it when some women leans on their own understandings....negleting simple laws of human nature.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by WonderManly(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Breakingfamous:
A slay queen is confident that she has full package and that she is so sexy that her man can never cheat on her.

The slay queen shared her sexy braless and curvy photos and said:

"My boo would never cheat: I’ve got the whole package."

But the reactions she got are quite funny...

See more of the braless photos she shared here and see the hilarious reactions she got...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/my-boyfriend-would-never-cheat-ive-got.html?m=1

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by SageMK: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
Haha. I laugh in Swahili at her folly. Shu.. It doesn't matter if you have a six digit salary or that you are incredibly attractive and endowed — men will cheat.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
Beht your sense is missing nau

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
see dz short engine

4 Likes

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Hintona(f): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
Girls that listen to Celine Dion will not brk your heart but the ones that listen to Cardi B my dear forget it

10 Likes

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by IjebuWarrior: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
sad
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Raydos: 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
All we think of right now is just sex, sex, sex , sex, sex, Ass, Ass, booty, booty boob's

Rubbish generation

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by aristocratic5(m): 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
C mumu

2 Likes

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by pansophist(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
She young na why, society de value younger women, and older men. Make she old small, na then she go know scores grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by dotunbidemi: 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
dwarf chimpanzee grin

1 Like

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by wunmi590(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
Just here to read bad comment

7 Likes

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by morikee: 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
What a package of poo
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Zombiekiller010: 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
She try
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by tstx(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
Even Egusi soup dey taya person.... Talk more of woman

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

1 Like

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by lenghtinny(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
This ain't a slay queen but a slave queen angry....

See as she be like unripe mango angry

3 Likes

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by pennywys(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
Thank you babe, but if I nack u three times, I will still reach out to other sisters out there

6 Likes

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Olalan(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
Foolish girl

2 Likes

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by dochenaj: 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
Whole package my foot. She is lacking very much in sense.
While I hold to the view that nobody is ugly. But if I'll have to use the colloquial definition of beauty, then it is obvious that this lady is very ugly.

4 Likes

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Next2Bezee(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
This girl is really short. So short, she looks like a kid.

Also, it's not about the quality of assets she has, it is about the number of times she will let her husband use them every day. grin

8 Likes

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lol

Mumu
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
where the likes of BEYONCE and HALLE BERRY....(with total package and even money) get cheated on.... this deluded one think she is safe.

oya CUNT E NEW!!!"

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by imitateMe(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lol
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by saasala(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Its in our DNA to cheat sis, no matter how complete the package is

2 Likes

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
A real man, never has enough........

Try another taller lady, slimmer lady......

This one wey we no see her bweast so, i presume den small like agbalumo...... He might be seeking another cowbell.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. / COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.