Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel (29184 Views)

What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) / Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by CutenaijaMedia(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
Flyboi Music Ex signee Demmie Vee reveals he never signed a label deal with kizz Daniel but a management deal, he recently made this post via his Instagram page

He Wrote!!

Alot of people complained about me joining Flyboi inc.Let me make this more clear to you all, I never sign a record label deal with Kizz Daniel but a management deal. A management deal where I can always have someone am looking up to...We needed proper management after tiff has blown. And a good team to work with..Kizz Daniel was someone I have always looked up to as my GF in the industry which made myself and my CEO decided to approach FBI for this management deal. Also for us to be able to grow FLYBOI together. Kizz has always been a good person to me with good heart. Am using this opportunity to let everyone understand that Am truly sorry for everything this whole drama might have caused the whole Flyboi Management/Team. I will forever appreciate what you guys have done for me. From the bottom of my heart. Am saying am sorry. Let’s love lead. And to all upcoming act out there. Always remember patience is a virtue. #Surulere

See More : https://cute9ja.com/i-never-sign-a-label-deal-with-kizz-daniel-demmie-vee-wrote/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
Demmie vee my guy.. Maturity at it's peak.

BTW let's all pray for Man utd tonight. RIP in advance

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by abrahym(m): 4:21am On Apr 10, 2019
Humble
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Lifestone(m): 4:22am On Apr 10, 2019
But why.the initial gragra?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by BORNSTUNNER(m): 4:23am On Apr 10, 2019
Hmmmm.....Maturity at it's peak.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by SojiCash(m): 4:23am On Apr 10, 2019
We don � hear you ..

1 Like

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:25am On Apr 10, 2019
INASMUCH AS I DON'T GIVE A FVCK, HONESTLY, I STILL HAD TO COMMENT TO MAKE FRONTPAGE...

THE HUSTLE FOR LIKES IS REAL, SHOW A BROTHER SOME LOVE, ITS MY FVCKING BIRTHDAY!.......

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Baddestshit(m): 4:26am On Apr 10, 2019
Just like that... After making us believe kiss Daniel is a bad person

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by nifemi25(m): 4:26am On Apr 10, 2019
God bless our hustle
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Omihanifa: 4:29am On Apr 10, 2019
He finally ate the humble pie
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by kittykollinxx(m): 4:29am On Apr 10, 2019
Sars Don humble am grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 4:33am On Apr 10, 2019
Arrangee ... Na promo una take style run. If U know U know

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by haryothosyn93(m): 4:34am On Apr 10, 2019
Him don collect his money first before all this fvck
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 10, 2019
hope u got the attention your boss was trying to create for you and we see how it reflects on your coming single

15 Likes

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by J4JUVENTUS(m): 4:40am On Apr 10, 2019
Let's love lead ke? English is a goal,and back to the topic.
After you have made us believed that Kizz ,the womb shifter is a bad person,huh?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by BUSHHUNTER: 4:43am On Apr 10, 2019
haryothosyn93:
Him don collect his money first before all this fvck
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Arrangee ... Na promo una take style run. If U know U know
kittykollinxx:
Sars Don humble am grin
Omihanifa:
He finally ate the humble pie
nifemi25:
God bless our hustle
Baddestshit:
Just like that... After making us believe kiss Daniel is a bad person
SojiCash:
We don � hear you ..
BORNSTUNNER:
Hmmmm.....Maturity at it's peak.
Lifestone:
But why.the initial gragra?
abrahym:
Humble
Victni:
shocked
R2bees:
Demmie vee my guy.. God bless u

No sleep for the wicked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by omojesu202(m): 4:48am On Apr 10, 2019
they're all mad
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 10, 2019
But d guy ugly ehhh shocked

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by BarrElChapo(m): 4:52am On Apr 10, 2019
Q
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Chanchit: 4:59am On Apr 10, 2019
Two of una dey crase.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by datola: 5:08am On Apr 10, 2019
All make believe!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 10, 2019
And u paid 15m Linus
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by kingjrofficial(m): 5:19am On Apr 10, 2019
angry
So who should we believe?
After we all believed that kizz Daniel issa scam?!
Las las, upcoming acts na scam grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by wethebest(m): 5:22am On Apr 10, 2019
Thunder....
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by PotatoSalad(m): 5:26am On Apr 10, 2019
Do we look like a joke to you?
This doesn't change the fact that the music and entertainment industry is a dog eat dog business. All you see is fake love, even in this pointless scenario. That's why they are quick to call out anybody that's against them.
Fake Love; that's all there is.

1 Like

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by namiji2598: 5:37am On Apr 10, 2019
I never believed u self before

my best three 1.wizkid 2.oluwa burna 3.kizz Daniel

so who is demmie vee to make me remove kiss Daniel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by femi4: 5:41am On Apr 10, 2019
Arrangee no ni
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Kobicove(m): 5:41am On Apr 10, 2019
This rubbish smells like a publicity stunt undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Passionate888: 5:52am On Apr 10, 2019
Music industry na big scam
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Passionate888: 5:52am On Apr 10, 2019
eddyunaku63:
Read below it
IDIOT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" / Shaydee: Ladies Send Nude Pictures To Me Without My Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.