Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) (26460 Views)

This Is Not Pounded Yam O. It's Human Being Brain Eiye vs Vikings Delta PIX / He was alive they were cutting his head - Vikings vs Eiye in Delta PIX / Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by omakay(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
gypsey:
Are students banned from owning an iphone in Nigeria? I bought my first Golf car when i was a student, I had a part time Job Flipping Burgers in Burger king. I feel sorry for Students in Nigeria.

And i am very sure that you were almost never harassed by the police for living such lifestyle that you claim.

The same cannot be said here. ( I am assuming that you are a foreigner viewing this thread).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Rolly22(m): 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
TANID:
I Don't See Any Harrasment Here I Think That Police Is Just joking

Your brain is Leaking.
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Rolly22(m): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
Officialgarri:
By all means, some people just want to ruin police men. It doesn't matter if its a joke or not, they just to be the journalist that ruined a policeman's career.

Busy body girl

Your brain is Leaking.
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
omakay:

And i am very sure that you were almost never harassed by the police for living such lifestyle that you claim.

The same cannot be said here. ( I am assuming that you are a foreigner viewing this thread).

No, i was never harrassed for owning a Golf car. I don't have to claim to own a car in England grin it's not difficult for a Student to Acquire a car here in England, i could Afford the car with only my student loan. if i wanted, but i chose to work in Burger King.

That's why i Asserted that i feel sorry for students in Nigeria The way they are stereotyped as Criminals because they have Cheap blood Iphones. (My parents are Nigerians i was born in England)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Rolly22(m): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
PotatoSalad:
That's not harassment. Poor policeman was joking angry

Your brain is Leaking.
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Rolly22(m): 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
nicepoker101:
Who knows the police might have been joking

What kind of stupid Joke? Did you watch the Video at all? And what business does a police has with someone phone and price. You Nigerians Truly deserves whatever treatment you people are getting because of your poor mentality and lack of basic human rights.
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Rolly22(m): 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
gmo10:
I see no harassment here.
You won't see it because you're blind.
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Rolly22(m): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:
There's no harassment here, can't a policeman joke again?

You must be blind, people like you are the reason why your country is a big Joke. This can't happen here in USA.
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
Rolly22:

Your brain is Leaking.
Are you speaking from a leaked brain experience?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Rolly22(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
This is rubbish. Why should the police man ask the price of the phone? Why should the guy lie about the price of his phone? What the hell is the business of the police man with the guy's phone?
We are useless noisemakers in Nigeria if we don't rise up against our rights being abused.

To be sincere what most Nigerians carry in their head is Just water instead of brain, they are always Quick to analyze and Defend Rubbish. As if the useless policeman had any right to go through someone's phone in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Rolly22(m): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
gypsey:
Really? students are not allowed to work? in Nigeria? when is was a student i had a part time Job, that Job paid for most of my Gadgets and even rent. and i even managed to save a hell lot of £££s. I feel sorry for you people in that country

Nigerians are very pathetic people especially their youths.
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
Rolly22:

Nigerians are very pathetic people especially their youths.
it's disappointing, for some reason In Nigeria Students are Stereotyped as Criminals for owning a meagre mundane Iphone, My 7 years old son Has a smart phone. Here in England.
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
Rolly22:

You must be blind, people like you are the reason why your country is a big Joke. This can't happen here in USA.

What are you looking for here Americana? your country where whites threat you like monkeys they won't joke this way na, but here we know the policeman is just kidding, when they're serious we know, and I'll be the first to call them out but in this case it's obvious the policeman is joking. The boy even said he bought the phone for N250K so of course he was inciting response from him na, it's a joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Rolly22(m): 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
gypsey:
it's disappointing

It's so miserable that it would be crime to raise my kids here, I Just want to get out of here.
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Rolly22:

It's so miserable that it would be crime to raise my kids here, I Just want to get out of here.
Students in Nigeria are stereotyped as criminals for owning a meagre mundane Iphone, My 7 years old Son owns a Samsung Smart phone Here in England. does that make a him a crimial?

The Best times to Own Fancy things are when you are a Student, Not when you have finished school, have Children and other Households financial challenges.

We even get student loans over here, that we blew on unnecerssary expenditures like Drinking and partying
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by chuka5000(m): 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
TANID:

did u watch the video?
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by nicepoker101(m): 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
Rolly22:

What kind of stupid Joke? Did you watch the Video at all? And what business does a police has with someone phone and price. You Nigerians Truly deserves whatever treatment you people are getting because of your poor mentality and lack of basic human rights.
Why are you over reacting. You think you know more about police attitudes than I do? If you read between lines you would have understood that I was just joking as well. Stop reacting like chemicals on any given opportunity pls. Stay blessed.
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Jman06(m): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
The policeman was just joking abeg!

Enemies of good security are at work again

The same people started the #EndSARS campaign, next it'll be #EndPolice and before you know it we are in deep insecurity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by TANID(m): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
chuka5000:

did u watch the video?
No
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by TANID(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Rolly22:

Your brain is Leaking.
Yes I Agreed With You Just The Same Way Your Parents Brain Are Leak Too Right? "Shiiiiiii" Shut Up Just Agreed I Know You Very Well Thanks.
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by TANID(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
iyatrustee:
Students now use N250k phones?

Must be a rich dude, from a rich home or into some unclean activities.
Yes That's Why Police Have To Probe Him Seriously I Don't See Any Harrasment In That As Long As They Do It In A Legal Way
Who Know Maybe That Man Kill Someone Before Get That Phone
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by TANID(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jman06:
The policeman was just joking abeg!

Enemies of good security are at work again

The same people started the #EndSARS campaign, next it'll be #EndPolice and before you know it we are in deep insecurity
Lol! That's True

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
TANID:

Yes That's Why Police Have To Probe Him Seriously I Don't See Any Harrasment In That As Long As They Do It In A Legal Way
Who Know Maybe That Man Kill Someone Before Get That Phone
Seriously? Police probe A student for Owning an Iphone? So in Nigeria A student isn't Allowed an Iphone? and if A student is in possession of An iphone He must have stolen it. what if it was a Female student? would it have been Right for the Police to probe her? Is it Only students who are Criminal minded?

My 7 years old son has a Samsung Smart phone, Does that make him a criminal?

The way people like you stereotype Students as Criminals in Nigeria is Appauling.

This kinda mindset is why The Nigerians police thinks they can Go About Harrassing and Intimidating Innocent Nigerians.
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by TANID(m): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:

What are you looking for here Americana? your country where whites threat you like monkeys they won't joke this way na, but here we know the policeman is just kidding, when they're serious we know, and I'll be the first to call them out but in this case it's obvious the policeman is joking. The boy even said he bought the phone for N250K so of course he was inciting response from him na, it's a joke.
You're Really Mizwisdom
With This Your Post That I'm quote
It Has Make Me Know You're Mizwisdom Thanks

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by TANID(m): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Are you speaking from a leaked brain experience?
I Like This Your savage Reply

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
TANID:
In Nigeria, if police ask you "how far" na harrasment o
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
gypsey:
Seriously? Police probe A student for Owning an Iphone? So in Nigeria A student isn't Allowed an Iphone? and if A student is in possession of An iphone He must have stolen it. what if it was a Female student? would it have been Right for the Police to probe her? Is it Only students who are Criminal minded?

My 7 years old son has a Samsung Smart phone, Does that make him a criminal?

The way people like you stereotype Students as Criminals in Nigeria is Appauling.

This kinda mindset is why The Nigerians police thinks they can Go About Harrassing and Intimidating Innocent Nigerians.
Do you live in Nigeria? Where did you get this your stereotype ish from?
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
gloria34:
Do you live in Nigeria? Where did you get this your stereotype ish from?
I don't live in Nigeria, but from Most Comments on here, it's Clear that Most Nigerians Thinks or Believes that Students in Nigeria Shouldn't have an Iphone Or cannot Afford an Iphone, Unless They are Criminals. grin

That is Stereotypical. Read the comments on here, Then you will see were i got it.
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
gypsey:
I don't live in Nigeria, but from Most Comments on here, it's Clear that Most Nigerians Thinks or Believes that Students in Nigeria Shouldn't have an Iphone Or cannot Afford an Iphone, Unless They are Criminals. grin

That is Stereotypical. Read the comments on here, Then you will see were i got it.
And you didnt confirm if it is true. With d hard economy here, except your parents are rich or you got really lucky to fall into some kind of money, it is almost impossible to own such as a student.
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
gloria34:
And you didnt confirm if it is true. With d hard economy here, except your parents are rich or you got really lucky to fall into some kind of money, it is almost impossible to own such as a student.
I don't need to confirm grin, Most people on here are Suggesting That this Guy must be a criminal for owning an Iphone, Did they confirm? Perhaps his Parents are wealthy or he bought the phone with his hard earned money. Is that Impossible?
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
TANID:
You're Really Mizwisdom With This Your Post That I'm quote It Has Make Me Know You're Mizwisdom Thanks
Thanks cheesy
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
gypsey:
Presicely my point, So why Are Most people on here Suggesting That this Guy must be a criminal for owning an Iphone? Perhaps his Parents are wealthy or he bought the phone with his hard earned money. Is that Impossible?
The problem is seeing the act of the policeman trying to find out the source of his money as harassment. The crimes most Nigeria youth especially boys commit daily is worrisome, just spend one day in the police station and feed your eyes and ears, you will understand the reason for stop and search and these questions. tho some policemen over do it but is there an organization without bad eggs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Killed As Gunmen Raze Local Council Headquarters In Anambra (photos) / Angry Youths Stone Police Cadets For Beating Up An Imam In Kano Mosque / Kidnappers Of Alfred Claude-Nelson, Deputy High Commissioner Of Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.