Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB (24446 Views)

Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by focus7: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2019
Igbos always making a wrong political calculation and decisions, always being misled by the disgruntled hate filled visionless ohaneze.
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Kdon2: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2019
Koolking:

Shameful if they accept it under a man they feel is their problem and expense all life hating

Those apointment na their right na! Haba.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by amakabel: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2019
As if the Igbos needed him before

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by freetheking: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2019
Which country?Is Nigeria a country?A country that does not value human life is that a country?
twilliamx:
Politics is a game which the igbos are woeful at playing, instead of them to play open politics knowing the kind of country they are in, they choose to play self centered politics, prior to Atiku choosing Obi as running mate, yorubas were called slaves to fulani, but when the same fulani chose their son as running mate, they started screaming Atikulate up and down, even denying their sons which were vying for the same position thier support, they are very divisive but their schemes are childish, they only think of themselves even ignoring the order of their dilector not to vote, all of a sudden kanu became a useless spokesperson, there is no other major tribe in Nigeria that plays politics like them, that is why they are always outplayed by other major tribes.
Until they change their tactics of self love and hatred for the rest. They might never rule this country

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Reference(m): 10:32am On Apr 10, 2019
Primitive politicking that engenders a desperate winner takes all scenario. No wonder our democracy is characterised by wide spread violence.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by olajizz01(m): 10:32am On Apr 10, 2019
twilliamx:
Politics is a game which the igbos are woeful at playing, instead of them to play open politics knowing the kind of country they are in, they choose to play self centered politics, prior to Atiku choosing Obi as running mate, yorubas were called slaves to fulani, but when the same fulani chose their son as running mate, they started screaming Atikulate up and down, even denying their sons which were vying for the same position thier support, they are very divisive but their schemes are childish, they only think of themselves even ignoring the order of their dilector not to vote, all of a sudden kanu became a useless spokesperson, there is no other major tribe in Nigeria that plays politics like them, that is why they are always outplayed by other major tribes.
Until they change their tactics of self love and hatred for the rest. They might never rule this country
Hahahaha.......,

You nail it on the head,but truth is a bitter pile for them

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by YoungAncient1: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2019
Did Okorocha not vote for Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Awesomefred32(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2019
shocked

but he has already made u minister For status

grin grin
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Classicalman(m): 10:42am On Apr 10, 2019
twilliamx:
And you that have ruled for years, what have your people gained? Stop masturbating over Igbo issues and leave them alone.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Kfed4ril(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2019
Praktikals:
The should go and meet Atiku. Shebi they gave him a block vote. Wise men like Ngige, Ogbonaya Onu, Rochas Okorocha told them, but dem no gree

Nigga this is democracy. We voted our choice if you don’t like it, go and play inside gutter.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by AbaLion: 10:45am On Apr 10, 2019
koyyes koyeast:
They know that already. Its very clear.

grin grin grin

But I don't know why they deceived themselves into thinking they would get anything under Atiku.
They?.... Ain't you an Osu bloodline, why deny your Osu ancestry?

* Oya quote me and dash yourself 2 likes..
werey oja cheesy

-Lion

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by safetyboot: 10:50am On Apr 10, 2019
Buhari did not recognise Igbos for appointment last 4 years, so it is no longer news.
SHAME TO YOU ROCHAS, YOU ARE THE DESPERADO LOOKING FOR POLITICAL RELEVANCE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2019
AbaLion the Pu$$1 slave troller:

They?.... Ain't you an Osu bloodline, why deny your Osu ancestry?

* Oya quote me and dash yourself 2 likes.. werey oja grin

-Lion

Latest newsgrin

Go and see how your jihad fake afonja Muslim is doing what you animals know how to do best.

Your desperation to tag me an easterner to get contents is making you look more 1diotic but go on. Make an a$$ of your self.

You afanja jihad slaves are the high definition of OSU. From whoredom to f@ggotary with fulanic herds men. Ashawo hungry baboons. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5125671/alfa-rapes-physically-challenged-underage/1#77419464

Bunch of mad rapists.grin

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by kikake: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2019
KARMA IS DOING WAR AGAINST OKOROCHA

Okorocha, go and do atonement by asphalting the more than 15km of roads you maliciously scrapped and abandoned in Orlu where you scored highest number of votes in 2011 to become governor.

Did you not except KARMA after treating Orlu like shiit for six years, after your showmanship of widening four streets and put street lights on them, ran away to Owerri?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by safetyboot: 10:53am On Apr 10, 2019
OKOROAWUSA THE DROWNING MAN

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Efuaye(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2019
How did the appointment of Dr Ngige and Dr Ogbonaya Onu as ministers by Buhari affected the ordinary Igbo man? From 1999 to 2007 (David Mark), all the Senate President came from the East. How did that change Onitsha market?
What impact did the outgoing Senate president had on the ordinary Illorin man?
Abegi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by goaldynboy: 11:01am On Apr 10, 2019
Is Okoroawusa even an Igbo person!

Even if Buhari and Atiku re-contest again tomorrow being 10th April 2019, Igbo's will still vote ATIKU over Buhari!

No Regrets!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by luluman: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Igbo will lie "We are only after our businesses who politics help"

Yet

Nnmadi kanu their director asked them not to vote for Atiku a Cameroonian bisexual man but they did.

Na them be the most active on Nairaland politics sef.

By the time PDP zone Vice president to South South in 2023 their eyes go clear Pata pata
Those ones no bi human being now.
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by kikake: 11:04am On Apr 10, 2019
What did Igbos get from Buhari govt all the time Rochas Okorocha was in APC?

Instead, Okorocha used the federal allocations of Orlu and other local government areas to build federal government prisons and police headquarters in Owerri, to expand his dream mega city, Owerri.

Floods still wreck Orlu, as Okorocha blatantly refused to complete the Orlu urban drainage project started by a former governor of Imo state.

KARMA has caught up with Rochas Okorocha, he now makes incoherent speeches.

No governor who thinks of the future would treat the area he received the highest number of votes the shiit manner Rochas Okorocha treated Orlu

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by sweerychick(f): 11:04am On Apr 10, 2019
DamolaIbrahim:
Lol... Okorocha keeps dragging Ndi-Igbo into his personal miseries. grin

That will teach other politicians a lesson that you don't insult your people just so you'll be hailed by others. All politics is local Las Las.

Look at gentleman Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, he has been with Buhari since ANPP days, yet I've never seen him insult Ndigbo just to look good and curry favours. An astute first class brain he is. A man with a clean slate as white as snow.

APC are lucky to have Dr Ogbonnaya Onu as their presidential candidate in 2023.

Okorocha should go and die. We Nigerians are through with him. grin
Buhari knows his true Igbo friends... Rochas is not a friend to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Francejaik(m): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2019
Bastard son of a brainless almajiri
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Askme8: 11:06am On Apr 10, 2019
twilliamx:
and between what ever tribe that out played them who is more of a nuisance to the Nigeria community? The Igbo man look more healthier richer and more prosperous in business than all this tribe put together who have been ruling Nigeria since 1402,an average Igbo man is far more better than any tribe in Nigeria. If we can succeed a 3yr civil war face to face with machine gun who is buhari that we have surpassed is first 4yrs does that reduce the number of 4story buildings in Onitsha and southeast? No we keep building more.go and settle with bandits in the other side of Nigeria they are the ones who is losing in this buharis administration they voted for it.we don't give a Bleep except few thief's like your Rocha's who is feeling the heat go and tell buhari and Rochas to hug transformer.bring on the election again we will still vote PDP again and again, if u like zone the presidency to Iraq we will still vote pdp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by AbaLion: 11:11am On Apr 10, 2019
koyyes:

Latest newsgrin

Go and see how your jihad fake afonja Muslim is doing what you animals know how to do best.

Your desperation to tag me an easterner to get contents is making you look more 1diotic but go on. Make an a$$ of your self.

You afanja jihad slaves are the high definition of OSU. From whoredom to f@ggotary with fulanic herds men. Ashawo hungry baboons. grin

Have I ever passed any of my rare compliments on you?
Aww!, ama do that right away...
Babe, I really like your yam legs grin

-Lion
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by AguOgidi50: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2019
AguOgidi50:
We Igbo's don't expect anything from Buhari & A.P.C. They can zone 2023 presidency to Sambisa for all I care. Igbo must always survive.
We Igbo's don't expect anything from Buhari & A.P.C. They can zone 2023 presidency to Sambisa for all I care. Igbos must always survive.
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by AbaLion: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2019
goaldynboy:
Is Okoroawusa even an Igbo person!

Even if Buhari and Atiku re-contest again tomorrow being 10th April 2019, Igbo's will still vote ATIKU over Buhari!

No Regrets!!
Yes, No Regrets

-Lion

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2019
AbaLion:

Have I ever passed any of my rare compliments on you?
Aww!, ama do that right away...
Babe, I really like your yam legs grin

-Lion

grin grin grin
Hungry diabolical ritualist cannibal.

Just say you have not eaten for days and cannot afford common yam your fore fathers ate day and night before the slave trade buttered their bread.

Can you people afford common rice and garri now??grin

Hungry afonja animals.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by 24biznes(f): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2019
Good morning nairalanders, please I am female student who is really in need of any help i can get for me to be able to pay up my school fees as Exams are fast approaching please.. Things have not been funny with schooling since I lost my Sponsor last year... I am being just genuine here as I have all the right evidence to my plea if you want to see them and you can also ask me any questions of verification about my claim.. Sorry to bother you guys
I hope you understand.. I will be so grateful if I can get any assistance from anyone.. My number if necessary: 09061621089. May God touch ur Hearts. God bless everyone.
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by tiredoflife(m): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2019
Koolking:
I agree.

It's the natural law of reward. You can't reap where you didn't sow.

While the east/south will benefits in terms of infrastructural development and and economic prosperity under PMB, individual reward in terms of appointment is a 'NO' for me. Let they get appointments from politics of hatred and bigotry.

Economic pros wetin grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Askme8: 11:23am On Apr 10, 2019
twilliamx:
go to duara where the President comes from and see what poverty symbolize. How many avarage katsinas state indegine can boast of a bungalow let alone a duplex before talking of a four story building or a production factory? How many average Fulani is better off than the Igbo's who dispite being out of government for so long can still go to any were in the world and erect a building of his own.that alone will tell u that we don't need the presidency to succeed in life in as much as it does not stop our four four deckings in onticha and environs u can hold the presidency with the north as long as u can but u can never surpass us in progress.
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by kikake: 11:24am On Apr 10, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Igbo will lie "We are only after our businesses who politics help"

Yet

Nnmadi kanu their director asked them not to vote for Atiku a Cameroonian bisexual man but they did.

Na them be the most active on Nairaland politics sef.

By the time PDP zone Vice president to South South in 2023 their eyes go clear Pata pata

If you had known that democracy is not winner takes it all.

Cruelty in APC population is making APC redefine democracy in Nigeria.

PDP did not deny the SW region its rights, as the SW was in opposition then.

In the USA, once winner of presidential election emerges, no body discriminates against the losers.

Okorocha is poorly educated, that's why he believes in the bunkum he says now. Just like lots of APC members who believe in winner takes it all in a democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by balonaija(f): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2019
well that is strange

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eric Adams, New York City Mayor To Visit Nigeria On Sunday / 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Risks Going To Jail - Senator Na'allah / 200 Young Boys Graduated From ISWAP Training Camps In February – ISS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.