Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB (24472 Views)

Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
koyyes:

The slowpoke again is showing us a pic of a drama queen afonja wailing when the Fulani herdsman decided to make him a scape goat to warn other afonja that tries to oppose them. grin

You better do as your masters say and bed them when ever they want your anus.

Bunch of afonja f@ggots.grin

Even Aisha gave all her maids a holiday and told osinbanjo's wife a role as a chief maid as you can see.

Spineless gutter animals. grin

You are just foaming in the mouth like a Cursed idiot, none of what you are saying make sense, just rambling, wailing and mourning of someone from a Curse Generation ;

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are just foaming in the mouth like a Cursed idiot, none of what you are saying make sense, just rambling, wailing and mourning of someone from a Curse Generation ;

Of course nothing makes sense to dundi united afonja f@ggots.

And that is why among all tribes, you are the most gullible to manipulate and use by Fulani herdsmen.

Even the VP lady has fallen victim as the chief maid of aso villa.

What's to say about the rest of you. grin

Smelly cursed goats. grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Askme8: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

I just told you the reality, sorry even If i want to sell Lands and Properties it is no longer meant for Arm Robbers and Drug Barons. You are a wheel Barrow pusher and a meat pie Hawker down in Ogbomosho, till you will die you will never be able to afford a plot of Land
I repeat this is my number 08033853830we need some plot of land any were around ondo state.your 10% is sure as long as it is genuine.
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Askme8:
see this agbaya o!! Who is crying? Go to zamfara,sokoto,kaduna, katsina, yobe,Bornu just to mention but a few then u will understand who is crying now.if what they are getting now is what u get after u vote for APC we rather die with our pdp.u can keep the presidency as long as u can.that will not stop us from buying the whole of Lagos,Ogun,Osun,Oyo,kano,Kaduna, abuja with our success and riches we don't care.u can never be better off than the Igbo's even with the presidency with the north and west for more hundred years to come.give us another election pdp will still win in the east again and again and again. We don't give a Bleep cuz we are not lazy.

You mean you are going to buy all those places from your Gala Hawking and Wheel barrow proceeds? You are going to die a pauper and wretched soul like the past OSU and you know that
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
Askme8:
I repeat this is my number 08033853830we need some plot of land any were around ondo state.your 10% is sure as long as it is genuine.

Even if I have lands to sell I have a lot of my kinsmen that want to buy Lands, OSU you will die a Wretched soul.

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
koyyes:

Of course nothing makes sense to dundi united afonja f@ggots.

And that is why among all tribes, you are the most gullible to manipulate and use by Fulani herdsmen.

Even the VP lady has fallen victim as the chief maid of aso villa.

What's to say about the rest of you. grin

Smelly cursed goats. grin

Coming from a curse OSU that promise Fulani Presidency in 2023 just to revenge against Yoruba. The same curse OSU that neglected Biafra Agitation to be a slave under Atiku grin the Gworo chewing Alcamerooni. They are raping your women in Anambra and Enugu but still yet you promise to give them Presidency in 2023 just to revenge against your Yoruba Master for not being kind to you.

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Fixitgood(m): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
And so what? Will the world end? Will Buhari rule forever?

Abegi, make I hear word.
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by ledaman: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
Igbo people aka flatinoz.com
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Coming from a curse OSU that promise Fulani Presidency in 2023 just to revenge against Yoruba. The same curse OSU that neglected Biafra Agitation to be a slave under Atiku grin the Gworo chewing Alcamerooni. They are raping your women in Anambra and Enugu but still yet you promise to give them Presidency in 2023 just to revenge against your Yoruba Master for not being kind to you.

You afonjas are all the the same.

Bunch of illiterates.

Learn your state and capital and get back to me. grin with bullets meant for me and stop going in circles skirting around collapsed buildings. grin

Obviously to you anyone who is not afonja is Igbo.grin

Fools.grin

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Koolking(m): 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
UncletC:
l and you know fully well that Buhari is the president of the north and not Nigeria, if he is our president, his appointments will cut across board.... but l hope he won't need South east revenue or South south oil money because we didn't vote him and will never will...... l hope he better start to learn how to use cattle money to rule..... l pity people like you who always think backwardly..... l wonder where in US Trump refuses to look into because he was not voted for.....
do you even know who a president is? APC does not know this,,,,they only know about party supremacy but don't know presidential responsibility

It's your subjective opinion. You are entitled to.

We are blinded by bigotry and hatred in the south/east. Apparently, we are still embittered by PDP lost in 2015. Am from that region, I know what's up with my people.

The sooner we let go of our hatred for the north, the better for the region. The north is not our problem. We feel too entitled and always easily gambled away our political advantage for a peanut.

The region has never witnessed the massive federal presence in 16years of PDP than now. It's a political paradigm shift that call for awakening. President Buhari and APC are stepping stones to the southern/eastern political and economic liberation. Am not saying you should agree, but it's fact.
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by DrMuzungu(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Okoroawusa, shut up already.

Next thing will be, Thief Roachas Okoroawusa becomes Mallam Muhammad O. Muhammad.
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by sirpekun: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bobrisky gets new make over competitors
A twitter user has shared a video of some highly talented make up models on his page showing off just like Bobrisky.

In the video, the make-up models who said they were not homosexuals nor gays showed off their funny make ups and eye lashes.

They made themselves up to attend probably a fashion or model interview.

When the interviewer asked the male models their names, they muttered some funny names that appears to be some sweet gibberish.

Read more on https://idonsabi.com/bobrisky-gets-new-make-over-competitors-see-video/

koyyes:

The same hairy chest you, derenle and bobrisky expose to your Fulani herds men masters.

Shameless, disgusting pedophile afonja f@ggots. grin

Bunch of cursed animals. grin
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by silibaba: 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Is the scum not an ibo man too?

That mean he's
getting nothing too.

Okoroausa
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by koyyess: 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Why are you denying your people? Don't be a Bastard OSU, be a real OSU like the past cursed and Damned Osu. Tell me what is not true in what I wrote? Cursed, Wretched and Damned Generation and it is all true

You have obviously ran out of content so its make belief now. grin grin

Even the igbos have bigger balls that you will ever have.

One word against your Fulani herdsmen masters and you are all toast.grin You will wail like fayose in that pic. grin

When you are done making a total fool of yourself, go and look for Fulani herdsmen's c0ck and suck it well. That's what you all deserve.grin

Bunch of pit latrine afonja f@ggots. grin

Masturbate in your stupidity. You are boring me out with your aim and miss lean muscle punches.grin

Hungry cursed waste products contributing zero to the economy. grin

I am done with you f@ggot. Choke on Fulani c0ck and shut the Bleep up.grin

Yaraba black baboons.grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Aboks(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Coming from a two-head drunk, monkey no go fight 4 ya senate position. dey yan rubbish hausa goat
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Abagworo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Yesterday Vanguard reported this lie in another form and daily post has joined. Anyone who cares should simply watch the full video and know the simple truth.
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Dickson80: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
boman2014:

https://dailypost.ng/2019/04/09/igbos-will-get-nothing-buharis-second-term-okorocha/

At this stage of ur political history u should be bowing ur face in shame cos u cause Buhari failure in the Southeast cos of ur double standard lifestyle & greed.
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Abagworo(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by GMbuharii: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

It is very obvious you are in severe pain, the Fulani are raping your women and killing you in Anambra and Enugu so there is no surprise their name is all over your lips. We are not like bunch of cowards like igbo men that were massacred by Fulani in the North when they decided to go to War Fulani only ended up Raping your women and killed 3 million more Osu, even when Fulani started causing nuisance in Ekiti Fayose dealt with them and banned open grazing in the state but when the same thing happened in your Region your people went on a fasting and praying spree cheesy . The real slaves and cowards in Nigeria calling someone cowards that's funny ! Fulani have been killing you in Enugu and Anambra, they massacred you in the north, killed you during the Civil War but still yet you promise them presidency in 2023 just to spite your Yoruba Master cheesy

All what I wrote are hard facts not insults that is the only thing your Akpu full Brain can Processs cheesy if you are looking for Fulani cock sucker, look for the people that neglected Biafra Agitation to be under a Gworo chewing Fulani, look for the people that promised Fulani presidency just to spite their Yoruba Master for not being kind to them

Mental
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by ocelot2006(m): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
I'm quite certain that the Igbos will be just fine without anything from Buhari. Afterall, they got nothing during Buhari's first tenure. Did heaven fall? NOPE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by ocelot2006(m): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ryabcool:
or else what will happen? You wan do pass Nnamdi Kanu? Where is he today? He no run? See, your mouth and boasts is your problem.

Learn the art of diplomacy and dialogue and it will go a long way to help your folk. You don't have to like anyone, but you have to respect them and not be averse to seeking peace first.

Chest beating and needless braggadocio will only earn you enemies when you should be building alliances instead.

It's funny you talk about "diplomacy and dialogue"? Has your leader ever shown any form of diplomacy? Has he ever reached out to the South East, regardless of their political affiliation, in order to unify the nation and buy the Igbos over? Have you forgotten the "97%-5%" speech in the United States during buhari's first tenure? And what have the Igbos, or the south as a whole, gained under Buahri's watch apart from marginalization of the Igbos, and nepostim plus tribalism? like i earlier mentioned, heaven will not fall if the Igbos gain nothing from Buhari.
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by ofiko123(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Okoroawusa you are very stupid o..you are very stupid..
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by caracas: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
TheAngry1:
Anyway, Visit Lagos!
U sure say u dey ok see the kind hold up wey you advertise
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Nashako212: 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
He warn them before they no hear

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by nwadiuko1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Kdon2:

its like your brain is not wirking properly.
if you say so
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Walala(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
koyyess:

You have obviously ran out of content so its make belief now. grin grin

Even the igbos have bigger balls that you will ever have.

One word against your Fulani herdsmen masters and you are all toast.grin You will wail like fayose in that pic. grin

When you are done making a total fool of yourself, go and look for Fulani herdsmen's c0ck and suck it well. That's what you all deserve.grin

Bunch of pit latrine afonja f@ggots. grin

You fore fathers that died like goats years ago are calling you young bastards again, I WILL WORK WITH HAUSA man all day before i do anything with a foolish illiterate ibo idiot. We will kill you all again part 2 and forever and we no dey let you comot for any restructuring. Na here una go dey with no way to rue your own father's and. Hausa hate YOU, South South HAte you, Yoruba DEFINITLEY hates you all and last last we go continue to treat you fools like out casts.

Anybody wey dey here them speak go think say if you go their father's land, na gold you go dey walk for street but na big lie...Blooody immigrants with barren homes. GO BACK TO YOUR FATHERS LAND....Awon INGRATES oshi...

Masturbate in your stupidity. You are boring me out with your aim and miss lean muscle punches.grin

Hungry cursed waste products contributing zero to the economy. grin

I am done with you f@ggot. Choke on Fulani c0ck and shut the Bleep up.grin

Yaraba black baboons.grin

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Basher8583: 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Orobo2Lekpa:
Look at what is happening to all the states that voted for him massively. Zamfara, Kaduna, Katsina etc have all become killing fields.

If this is what voting for Buhari brings, Igbos should count themselves lucky being in the APC political wilderness

Im sure its PDP causing the mayhem for losing in the state. Its pure logic now. Why will the winner kill his people while the loser loves the people that didnt vote for him.

Atiku is the man behind this bullshit. Time will tell
Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Ryabcool(m): 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
ocelot2006:

It's funny you talk about "diplomacy and dialogue"? Has your leader ever shown any form of diplomacy? Has he ever reached out to the South East, regardless of their political affiliation, in order to unify the nation and buy the Igbos over? Have you forgotten the "97%-5%" speech in the United States during buhari's first tenure? And what have the Igbos, or the south as a whole, gained under Buahri's watch apart from marginalization of the Igbos, and nepostim plus tribalism? like i earlier mentioned, heaven will not fall if the Igbos gain nothing from Buhari.

First, Buhari lost my support a long time ago. Saying this now, so that anything I tell you will be seen as nonpartisan and what I truly feel.

When i said you don't have to like someone but you need to respect him, can you honestly say the igbo people treated yoruba with respect in the time of GEJ? There is even a thread where you guys mocked yoruba people when some elders went to complain to him about so little executive appointments in his administration. Did you attempt to bring yoruba people closer when your adopted son was in power? Have you forgotten when GEJ called SW leaders rascals? That big insult was what brought about the drunkard tag SW gave him. Instead of peace, there were threats to dominate yoruba people in SW and take over Lagos. Someone even tried to contest for governorship. In a ethnic society we have today, that was a big insult. There was no insult that wasn't dished here. I remember the famous "Eko oni ogbanje o" slang you guys coined here on nairaland.

Now I won't excuse some utterances that some leaders made. Eg oba of Lagos and his lagoon speech. But did you guys attempt to embrace us as brothers? Was there any dialogue or diplomacy? We were turned to a laughing stock and insulted

You can't treat us so badly then go ahead to call us betrayers when we decided to go elsewhere.

And now instead of trying to settle and diplomacy, you people are talking about using North to punish us. How do you guys want to progress when you keep fighting everyone?

Really, yoruba people don't want you to like them. We really don't care about your friendship. Just mutual respect is enough. If there is mutual respect for each other, there is no mountain that the south east will climb that the south west will not support.

It's not too late for the igbo race. Dialogue and diplomacy is not completely gone. Try to reason amongst yourselves, and come forward to the table. We are waiting to talk to you.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB by Walala(m): 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
These Igbo people are the most delusional people in the world and that's my conclusion. I am a Yoruba man in USA with no tribalisitic bone initially but after reading Nairaland and facebook comments especially since the election, i have never hated any group of people more than these ungrateful bastards. An election where two Yoruba states chose a Hausa man /Ibo ticket over their own Son / Hausa man {topic for another day} but yet we Yorubas are still being called slaves? What did you want us to do? vote all states in Yoruba land for man a named Obi whereas you guys voted overwhelmingly for your own son.

Okorocha is speaking the truth because a man cannot reap where he did not sow but i don't expect you illiterate igbos to understand that after all you are in another man's land and still being disrespectful to your hosts who have never attacked you or made life hard for you. And for those chest beaters saying they don't need federal government intervention or assistance and that Igbos have continued to thrive and are doing so great, please watch the video below and let me know if the people on there are not the so called Jews.... grin grin. Oti na Palestines you for call yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuyEDyezCpU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

WTO Elections: Odds Against Nigeria’s Okonjo-Iweala / Masari: Most Bandits Are Fulani Who Profess Same Religious Beliefs As Me / Eric Adams, New York City Mayor To Visit Nigeria On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.