Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,757 members, 7,802,314 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst (12515 Views)

Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US / Treatment For Blocked Fallopian Tube; Fibroids; Infections; Ovarian Cyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst by seunmohmoh(f): 8:34am On Apr 10, 2019
chineloSA:
I suffered from ruptured ovarian cysts twice. I had operations twice and countless people that I know who suffer from the condition. I have never come across a paralysing one shocked shocked The pain is excruciating and out of this world but not paralysing.
So,you mean she is lying?

Re: Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst by chineloSA(f): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2019
seunmohmoh:
So,you mean she is lying?

People go to social media for different reasons. For sympathy, self pity by exaggerating, and for a myriad of reasons.

As someone who sufferers from the same condition or illness and know a number of people with the same condition, I have never come across a paralysing case.

My first cysts was the size of a tennis ball and had ruptured. The pain is excruciating and out of this world. You can move but it's freakin painful you need a very soft wheelchair, but not paralysing.

As a sufferer, this is unbelievable.
Re: Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst by seunmohmoh(f): 8:59am On Apr 10, 2019
chineloSA:

People go to social media for different reasons. For sympathy, self pity by exaggerating, and for a myriad of reasons.

As someone who sufferers from the same condition or illness and know a number of people with the same condition, I have never come across a paralysing case.

My first cysts was the size of a tennis ball and had ruptured. The pain is excruciating and out of this world. You can move but it's freakin painful you need a very soft wheelchair, but not paralysing.

As a sufferer, this is unbelievable.
As a non and never sufferer i hear you.
Re: Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst by chineloSA(f): 9:12am On Apr 10, 2019
seunmohmoh:
As a non and never sufferer i hear you.

Happy are those who can see their future, for theirs is this life wink
Re: Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst by xoxocandy(f): 9:51am On Apr 10, 2019
Ovarian cyst
Also called: cystic ovarian mass
ABOUT
SYMPTOMS
TREATMENTS
Description
A solid or fluid-filled sac or pocket (cyst) within or on the surface of an ovary.
Very common
More than 1.5 million cases per year (Nigeria)
Treatable by a medical professional
Requires a medical diagnosis
Lab tests or imaging always required
Medium-term: resolves within months
Ovarian cysts usually disappear in a few months but can cause complications if they don't.

Most ovarian cysts don't cause symptoms. In some cases, menstrual irregularities, pain during intercourse or irregular bowel movements can occur.

Many cysts go away on their own. If not, treatments are contraceptive pills or surgery.

Ages affected
0-2
3-5
6-13
14-18
19-40
41-60
60+
Re: Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst by xoxocandy(f): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2019
Ovarian cyst
ABOUT
SYMPTOMS
TREATMENTS
Description
A solid or fluid-filled sac or pocket (cyst) within or on the surface of an ovary.
Very common
Ovarian cysts usually disappear in a few months but can cause complications if they don't.

Most ovarian cysts don't cause symptoms. In some cases, menstrual irregularities, pain during intercourse or irregular bowel movements can occur.

Many cysts go away on their own. If not, treatments are contraceptive pills or surgery.

Ages affected
0-2
3-5
6-13
14-18
19-40
41-60
60+
Re: Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst by xoxocandy(f): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2019
Ovarian cyst
ABOUT
SYMPTOMS
TREATMENTS
Description
Very common

Ages affected
0-2
3-5
6-13
14-18
19-40
41-60
60+
Re: Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst by dan761(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2019
My wife had Ovarian cyst and PID ,She felt serious and dying pains Everytime ,Used and use medications ,she could not get pregnant ,A Natural therapy solved it by a Natural doctor we met here on Nairaland ,we would be forever be Grateful ,His Website is http://www.gardennaturalshealth.com You too can be freed ,I had Serious Infections as well ,The Natural doctor helped me as well.Good Luck
Re: Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst by PastorOluT(m): 10:54am On Apr 10, 2019
Hmm, just lost my sister to this. God permanent this healing in Your Life.
Re: Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst by seunmohmoh(f): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2019
chineloSA:

Happy are those who can see their future, for theirs is this life wink
grin grin
Re: Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst by balonaija(f): 11:56am On Apr 10, 2019
I don't know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Health Insurance Scheme / Any Alternative To Brushing Teeth? / Belly Fat After Giving Birth-what Will I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.