Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Mini Importation Business For Beginners 2019 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mini Importation Business For Beginners 2019 (573 Views)

Free Mini Importation Business Training (whatsapp Group) / Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living / Make N300,000+profit From Importation Business Monthly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Importation Business For Beginners 2019 by Importanter: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2019
Good morning brethren. I have a package you all may need this year. Come along

In doing this training,

*I’ll be starting with WHY.*

*WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER MINI IMPORTATION*

The truth is, I can go ahead and run off my mouth giving you a lot of reasons why you should opt in for mini importation as ‘the business of choice’ to change your financial fortunes; but that will not feel right.

In fact, it will not suffice.

You are to find your *WHY*
There could be no more pristine truth than this.

Your *why* will be the needed push you will need to sign up for this business.

From my experience teaching people this business model one-to-one, the following are the major WHYs I have seen people list:

* The need for financial dependence

* The urgent need to settle a debt

* Inability to secure a job

* The ridiculous profit potential of the business model

* The need to build a legacy and have a legitimate source of income.

* The desire to have another viable, profitable stream of income.

The above is just a concise account of the majority WHYs I have listened to.

I also have a WHY for training others on Mini Importation

My motivation for becoming a Mini Importation Business Facilitator and Trainer is hinged on a very hearty occurrence
Re: Mini Importation Business For Beginners 2019 by Importanter: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2019
If you have doubts

Kill it

If you have fear

Bury it

If you feel this opportunity is not for you

Leave after the orientation

But if you are ready to earn some good income for yourself

I'm ready to guide you

Come with me to the end of this awesome class
Re: Mini Importation Business For Beginners 2019 by Importanter: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2019
THE BASIC THINGS U NEED TO BRING GOODS OF UR CHOICE FROM ABROAD:

1. An Android phone
2. A chrome browser
3. Internet connection
4. Determination
5. Hard work to study
6. MentorshipMentorship

What is mini importation?

Importation is buying goods and services from another country. That is just a simple definition.

To run importation business, you need to get ur international passport, visa, travel to d country, stay in hotel, travel around d country in search of sellers, then buy d goods and ship it off back to Nigeria

With this background you can see that people like us have no hope of starting this business.

Fortunately, I'm here to teach all you ever wanted to learn from this course. But first I'll know how many people that are interested in this course before I proceed.

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business For Beginners 2019 by Omoniyiii: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2019
☝️
Re: Mini Importation Business For Beginners 2019 by sodiquisty(m): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
I
Re: Mini Importation Business For Beginners 2019 by Chepos1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
We are hia cheesy
Re: Mini Importation Business For Beginners 2019 by bolanto24(m): 12:38am On Apr 12, 2019
I'm present
Re: Mini Importation Business For Beginners 2019 by Vcent50: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
I am ready
Re: Mini Importation Business For Beginners 2019 by ut47(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
am in...
Re: Mini Importation Business For Beginners 2019 by Ekenetic(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
bring it on am ready coolbring it on am ready
Re: Mini Importation Business For Beginners 2019 by agnespommy: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2019
i sell small and bulk chinese RMB at a very reasonable rate.

whatsapp: 08139312935

(1) (Reply)

Forex Home Training Tutorial Lesson. / Graduate Hacks Government Database And Employed Himself / Become A Certified Electrical, Instrumentation & Automation Engineer/technician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.