Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Help Needed With Itchy Private Part - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part (624 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Help1993: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2019
Hello nairalanders, I have to create a new account to just communicate this because I have been having too much discomfort. I still don't know what is wrong with my body especially my private part which gets very dry, itchy and scaly.
I have done several test like HIV, syphilis, blood test and lots more and the result came out negative and I've also spent quite a lot of money getting medication and test which prove abortive.
Please any experience doctor in the house should please help with on what is wrong with me and how best to get rid of this because it's becoming embarrassing.
Thank you for your help and please mod, move this to front page and my life depends on it.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by carbon1224(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2019
You need to get a good herbs to take care of this.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Help1993: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2019
carbon1224:
You need to get a good herbs to take care of this.
Please what would you recommend?
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Adalassy: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
Hello nairalanders, I have to create a new account to just communicate this because I have been having too much discomfort. I still don't know what is wrong with my body especially my private part which gets very dry, itchy and scaly.
I have done several test like HIV, syphilis, blood test and lots more and the result came out negative and I've also spent quite a lot of money getting medication and test which prove abortive.
Please any experience doctor in the house should please help with on what is wrong with me and how best to get rid of this because it's becoming embarrassing.
Thank you for your help and please mod, move this to front page and my life depends on it.

What you have is tinea cruris. Its a fungal infection. When the area is often moist its a very good breeding ground for fungi.

I am a naturopath and can take care of by for you. You can check my moniker to know more about me.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Help1993: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2019
Adalassy:

What you have is tinea cruris. Its a fungal infection. When the area is often moist its a very good breeding ground for fungi.

I am a naturopath and can take care of by for you. You can check my moniker to know more about me.

God bless
Please help me with your contact
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by TinaG(f): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Disgusting,not everything you must post ,go to d pharmacy and buy ACNEAWAY tube.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by ediko5(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lalasticlala help this man oo
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by lalasticlala(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2019

(1)

How To Know Your HIV Status Without Going For A Check Up / See The Type Of Face Mask Used By A Man In Niger State. VIDEO / Corona Virus Lock Down: Sex Starved Nigerian Lady Cries Out For Help (+18 Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.