Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Help Needed With Itchy Private Part - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part (59597 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Realist1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Thank you for your advice
You are welcome.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Populardemand(m): 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
Go to a good pharmacy buy canesten (ca- nes-ten) tube for

fungi n bacteria ...contact me for my bottle of non alcoholic drink.

I don't drink alcohol

Talking from experience

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Smarties09090: 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lol na wetin dem dey call sweetie be that dude
Joromi12:
Lol

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by SaucyBenks(m): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Skineal bro, skineal...

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Nggs121: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
If your hand, legs and privates all itch, it is scabies

The sure way to get rid of scabies is to purchase benzyl benzoate, which is a cream that will be applied on the affected parts.

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Zane2point4(m): 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
vanida6:
disgust angry

Plsss put graphic pix Op.
Graphic and you ran to open the thread, is your own private part any better?
The way some women behave u will think say dem no dey carry smelly bleeding pad every month.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by whiteseed(m): 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
Hello nairalanders, I have to create a new account to just communicate this because I have been having too much discomfort. I still don't know what is wrong with my body especially my private part which gets very dry, itchy and scaly.
I have done several test like HIV, syphilis, blood test and lots more and the result came out negative and I've also spent quite a lot of money getting medication and test which prove abortive.
Please any experience doctor in the house should please help with on what is wrong with me and how best to get rid of this because it's becoming embarrassing.
Thank you for your help and please mod, move this to front page and my life depends on it.
do a sperm culture. It will reveal more. I think it's a serious infection.

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by OkoyeA1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nggs121:

The sure way to get rid of scabies is to purchase benzyl benzoate, which is a cream that will be applied on the affected parts.
or liquid

Help1993

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by captainking(m): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
Hello nairalanders, I have to create a new account to just communicate this because I have been having too much discomfort. I still don't know what is wrong with my body especially my private part which gets very dry, itchy and scaly.
I have done several test like HIV, syphilis, blood test and lots more and the result came out negative and I've also spent quite a lot of money getting medication and test which prove abortive.
Please any experience doctor in the house should please help with on what is wrong with me and how best to get rid of this because it's becoming embarrassing.
Thank you for your help and please mod, move this to front page and my life depends on it.
since it itches you,....it might be infection.. carry out a test for that...if it yeast,,during and after treatment...pls burn all your underwears and get new ones

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by id4sho(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
That's JOCK ITCH (tinea curis) .Buy SKINEAL tube from any medicine store 300-500 naira. Google it and you will read same symptoms you are feeling .Good luck

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Pentasoft1978: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
Also pray against demonic attack, you might be possessed with the spirit of lust....this can lead you into prostitution. If you make love and the itches stop, please run to God before you become a sex idol.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by thirdeye(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
Use skineal. Get it from the pharmacy.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by royal231(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Look more like allergies.. Try loratadine
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by royal231(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nice
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by ikombe: 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
vanida6:
disgust angry

Headmaster well done

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by nicepoker101(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
vanida6:
disgust angry

you came to see the John Thomas. And you were disappointed. grin
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
united442:
OP am 2billion% sure you never run any test, but if actually you did,then the person who did the test for you is a complete quack!

that is toilet infection..it can also be called scabies or commonly also known as "junk itch"(google more about)...

its as a result of not;
cleaning or washing you yanch properly after toiletgrin
sweat generated from or in those conners of ur balls,
wearing one particular boxer over and over again,
using dirty hands to scratch those conner of your ballsgrin

solution? go to any pharmacy and ask for kentoconezole(wrong spelling though), either the tablet or tube cream or ask for visita or skinny anti fungal and bacterial cream..

apply is at night before sleeping (best),cause the itch may increase at first use..

and I TAKE GOD BEG YOU, BAFF B4 YOU USE AMgrin...
You are a terrible somebody grin
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Efewestern: 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Change your boxers every night or if possible every time after having your bath, use some medicated soap, avoid tight boxers, your skin is reacting to something.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Help1993: 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
Efewestern:

Change your boxers every night or if possible every time after having your bath, use some medicated soap, avoid tight boxers, your skin is reacting to something.
Thank you for your contribution, I just bought 10 new boxers and planning on buying another 10 by Friday and more if I have extra cash. I'll adhere strictly

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Help1993: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
royal231:
Look more like allergies.. Hives to b precise Try loratadine
Thank for the help, I've gone to a different laboratory to carry out urine and microscopic test and the result will be out in 3 days.
I'll try the above medication
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Help1993: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pentasoft1978:
Also pray against demonic attack, you might be possessed with the spirit of lust....this can lead you into prostitution. If you make love and the itches stop, please run to God before you become a sex idol.
Thank you for your valuable contribution
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Help1993: 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nggs121:

My legs and hands does not itch. Thanks
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Efewestern: 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Thank you for your contribution, I just bought 10 new boxers and planning on buying another 10 by Friday and more if I have extra cash. I'll adhere strictly

Great, when doing your laundry, also make sure your boxers dries off before putting them on, how is your toilet/bathroom like?, private or public?, don't worry You are okay, you just need to check on your hygiene.

10 boxers okay, wear fresh ones every day, then wash them weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by ghettochild4u(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Boyz on NL are shameless

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by SamOyovwi: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
Please, come to Mercyland in Warri Delta State and receive your healing
Help1993:
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Sholaco: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ah that's very dangerous,please see your doctor
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Sagay212: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
Stop deceiving yourself. Go to the hospital and make complain for proper check up.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Cutiekatty: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
It could be dehydration, try taking a lot of water
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by KingLennon(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
vanida6:
disgust angry
Be matured for once or we will move you to children section

3 Likes

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Phoenix999: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Chlamydia
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by geniewilliams(m): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
kindly contact dr williams on this number 07036507238
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Bayoibee: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
just change your bathing soap, trust me...Thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home / Kennedy Onoriode Ovabore Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) / Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.