Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

If It Was Possible, Would You Want To Know The Date You Will Die On? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If It Was Possible, Would You Want To Know The Date You Will Die On? (2235 Views)

Just One Month, She Said I Don’t Want To Date You Again, Because I Can’t Give Yo / Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo & Kumuyi Will Die And Go To Hell Fire – A / Throw Away That Degree Otherwise You Will Die Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If It Was Possible, Would You Want To Know The Date You Will Die On? by cooluzi: 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
creepy post..
Re: If It Was Possible, Would You Want To Know The Date You Will Die On? by GreatResearcher: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
gloria34:
Oh no! He spoils him rotten. Over feeds him, allow him eat too much sweet, allow him stay late watching movie etc. I'll have high BP just thinking about those two. Thanks for the interest tho
He mistood spoil for love. He really spoiling the young boy. Well, the young man is trying to give his son the good life he never had.
because he's doing this doesn't mean all men do.

Research has proves men better house keepers and nannies..

Take a walk to school, check a male's room and a female's room then pm me ur findings..
Re: If It Was Possible, Would You Want To Know The Date You Will Die On? by GreatResearcher: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
cooluzi:
creepy post..
yeah very creepy. PMB is on NL.. So don't be surprise if some tins mentioned here get banned during his second term.
Re: If It Was Possible, Would You Want To Know The Date You Will Die On? by DealAgent: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2019
Craziestgirl:
Yes. If I have advance notice,
I will take mega-loans from all the banks,
after I'm gone, they can redeem their loans from my corpse.
how will u collect without collateral
Re: If It Was Possible, Would You Want To Know The Date You Will Die On? by Absustudent: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
gloria34:
I would love to know, i'll spend more time with my family before my death, tell my son how much i love him, go places with him, kiss him alot and make him understand he means d world to me. Jeez! When i think of death, all that comes to my mind is my son

cry cry cry
Re: If It Was Possible, Would You Want To Know The Date You Will Die On? by deltateam: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
gloria34:
I would love to know, i'll spend more time with my family before my death, tell my son how much i love him, go places with him, kiss him alot and make him understand he means d world to me. Jeez! When i think of death, all that comes to my mind is my son

You can tell him now. Also secure his education by making your will.
Re: If It Was Possible, Would You Want To Know The Date You Will Die On? by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2019
deltateam:

You can tell him now. Also secure his education by making your will.
I tell him everyday but i'm not sure he understands, he's just 3

(1) (2) (Reply)

Creative Art With Flies ~lol~ / A 18kva Perkins Generator Set(sound Proof) For Sale / Oil Grade Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.