Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe (140886 Views)

'The Palmwine Drinkard' By Amos Tutuola & How It Relates To Social Media Slaying / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ann2012:
Mr Nosa better be careful Pls go and check the food, I'm salivating here. Thanks for the update
*winks*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Oremeyii(f): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
spiceadole:

That's what ignorance does.
A lady is raped by an unknown man..
The hospital is the first place she should visit.
Get contraceptive to prevent unwanted pregnancy and post exposure prophylaxis against HIV but as expected,I didn't see that in this story.
Next thing,she will get pregnant or worse,become HIV positive.
I weep for the level of ignorance in Nigeria,even among the so called elites.

Let the story continue..
Next twist will be pregnancy.
Let's watch.

I don't think Shewrites will use that cliché
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by oluwadabira111(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
SheWrites:

Sending my apologies o...
Na condition make crayfish bend o...

Yes, I have the complete story, but it isn't in a PDF or words document format.

It is in an 80leaves notebook.

I update as I find time to type...
Joggling this with my work as a full time freelance writer etc.
Ok ma if u have the pdf format pls mention me.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Ok ma if u have the pdf format pls mention me.

No wahala.
The PDF format of the story will be created once am done typing. And after I have posted the complete story here... (before literature nairalanders will eat me raw)

Then I will refer interested readers to buy it on Okadabooks or simply go and read it on Bambooks.

Oh ye bloggers that carry people's stories and post it on your blogs.
Do not fail to credit me o.
And do tell your people to get their copy of the story on Okadabooks.
*winks*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by pweetychyka(f): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
SheWrites:

No wahala.
The PDF format of the story will be created once am done typing. And after I have posted the complete story here... (before literature nairalanders will eat me raw)

Then I will refer interested readers to buy it on Okadabooks or simply go and read it on Bambooks.

Oh ye bloggers that carry people's stories and post it on your blogs.
Do not fail to credit me o.
And do tell your people to get their copy of the story on Okadabooks.
*winks*

Well done ma'am... I don't mind helping you to type

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
pweetychyka:

Well done ma'am... I don't mind helping you to type
Oya now...
Do you reside in F.C.T? Or should I snap the story episode by episode, then you type them?
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by toyhin123(f): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mr Nosa make una dey ur dey o

Thanks for the update SheWrites
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2019
toyhin123:
Mr Nosa make una dey ur day o
Thanks for the update SheWrites
You're welcome.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by pweetychyka(f): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2019
SheWrites:

Oya now...

Do you reside in F.C.T?
Or should I snap the story episode by episode, then you type them?

U can snap and send as I don't stay in Abuja... I will type and send to your email directly
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
pweetychyka:

U can snap and send as I don't stay in Abuja... I will type and send to your email directly

Beautiful. Oya mail me so that I can have your email address. My email is here... below this comment.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by pweetychyka(f): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2019
SheWrites:

Beautiful. Oya mail me so that I can have your email address. My email is here... below this comment.

kindly check your mail ma'am
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by PrudySara(f): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wow... It's bin a while I heard from you Dear Diary.

Mr. Nosa should respect himself na

Thanks SheWrites
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Oremeyii(f): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Yaaay, u updated today. I'm surprised at her initial lukewarm response to Mr. Nosa's advances, I thought she'd have fought him off like a rabid dog. I thought she'd even lose her job or something.

The offer he proposed was tempting but most likely untrue. If she was stupid enough to agree, he'd have used her and dumped her like a rag

It's nice someone is volunteering to type for you. I'd have volunteered to, but I have slightly misplaced priorities
Thanks for d update sha

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
PrudySara:
Wow... It's bin a while I heard from you Dear Diary.

Mr. Nosa should respect himself na

Thanks SheWrites

*hugs*

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
Oremeyii:
Yaaay, u updated today. I'm surprised at her initial lukewarm response to Mr. Nosa's advances, I thought she'd have fought him off like a rabid dog. I thought she'd even lose her job or something.

The offer he proposed was tempting but most likely untrue. If she was stupid enough to agree, he'd have used her and dumped her like a rag

It's nice someone is volunteering to type for you. I'd have volunteered to, but I have slightly misplaced priorities
Thanks for d update sha

*kisses*

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2019
The story continues... happy new month my favourite people *hugs*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2019
SASSY AND SLAYING: DIARY OF A SINGLE NAIJA BABE

EPISODE 11

Dear Diary,

7th, February 2016.

It’s Saturday. It’s supposed to be a day of relaxation for me, but, it’s being a crazy weekend. There has been light off since Thursday. I don’t know what’s wrong with PHCN o! I don tire sef. How can one be paying for something that you aren’t getting? This country sef, we need serious help.

Most of my neighbours are home this weekend, Thomas and Ivie, the only married couple in the compound, and I think I saw them preparing to go out. I think they have a wedding or naming ceremony to attend. I overheard Cassandra and Itoro talking about it this morning.

I don’t see Nasir as often as before and I am so fine with that. Seeing him still makes me feel very angry. I think I might relocate from this environment because of him. I value my well-being and sanity.
Sam, the S.U brother in my compound, he is still frolicking with his choir sister friend. I won’t be surprised if they are still sleeping together. It is no business of mine, but I hate it when people like to talk the talk and they don’t walk the walk.

Itoro and Timi seem to be cordial these days. I have witnessed less in-fighting for the past few weeks. Maybe they have been able to work out the bone of contention between themselves. I hail Itoro. I don’t know how she does it. I don’t see myself living with a man I am not married to. Someone that has not paid anything on my head.

Prince, the notorious flirt in the compound and also in the area, seems to remain at home these days too. I wonder what happened to his zillion girlfriends. I don’t see him with too many women, unlike before. Maybe he has repeated. Or maybe he is taking a break. Whichever way, good luck to him.

This week at the office, I was able to avoid running into Mr Nosa. Thank God I didn’t see him at all. I don’t want him to start asking me JAMB questions. Who get that kin time? Abeg.

When PHCN refused to restore the electricity, I decided to go the filling station to buy fuel to run my generator until PHCN returns the electricity. I wasn’t prepared for the long queue I encountered. It was as if everyone in the area were gathered in one place. I secured a place on the queue then I started to look around. I was hoping that I would get fuel before 2pm that afternoon. The soap opera I have been dying to watch all week long would be premiered on Telemundo at 2pm. I hope to get home on or before that time.

You won’t believe who I saw. I thought my eyes were playing a trick on me, but it wasn’t. I actually saw Korede Nelson! He was in his vehicle and also on a queue. He saw me first because he was already looking my way. I had no idea that I was going to run into him that soon. Unexpectedly, he got out of his jeep and started walking towards me with a silly grin on his face. What did he think he was doing? I was shocked at first, then anger brewed within me like wild fire.

This stupid guy came up to me and said that he enjoyed eating me up and devouring me non-stop. The animal said his wedding was some weeks away and he wouldn’t mind taking me to some exotic resort, so that we can catch some fun. Can you imagine the he-goat? After drugging and raping me, he still wants more. It isn’t his fault. It is his family that came to his rescue, if not, he would be sitting in some jail cell by now.

He went on spewing a lot of rubbish. One single nut got loosed somewhere in my brain and before you can count one to three, I had already given the bastard three good hot slaps on his face.

He staggered backwards and stared at me in shock. The people around us stared in awe, wondering what was going on. Trust Nigerians, they turned us to Nollywood video and they started to watch with keen interest.

I told him that the five million naira his uncle deposited into my account was still intact and I could easily give them back their useless money and reopen the rape case against him. If it was war they wanted, I was more than ready to give it to them!

His eyes became red with anger and he started to back away. I watched him return to his overpriced car and he drove off without a backward glance. If he had stayed and created a scene, I would have turned his clothing to rags and dealt with him.

I cursed him under my breath, bought the fuel I needed and returned home. Seeing Korede Nelson again just pissed me off! I wished I had dug my nails into his charcoal skin and scratched him all over. I wished I had given him tribal marks and plucked his lustful eyes out. So many nasty thoughts besieged my mind.

That same afternoon, Bro. Sam, the S.U guy in my compound choose the wrongest time to come knocking on my door. I was still venting over meeting Korede at the filling station, then Sam came strolling by. He invited me to his church and he promised that my life would never remain the same again. I got mad all over again and transferred aggression on him. Itoro and Cassandra came out of their apartments as I poured insults on Sam. I asked the brother that how Christ-like he had been, after sleeping with his choir sister friend on countless occasions. Only God knows how many times they had done the do.

Itoro and Cassandra came closer to my flat, obviously alarmed and happy at the news. I had just given them something to gist about without meaning to but I didn’t care. I wanted to pour my frustrations on someone else.

Sam was surprised. He didn’t expect my outburst and he sure didn’t know that I knew about himself and the choir sister. He mumbled something I didn’t quite hear, then he walked away. I slammed my door quickly when he left, so that Itoro and Cassandra won’t start asking irrelevant questions. I know they would want the details about Sam and the choir sister’s romp in the hay.

Not long after, I heard knocks on my door again. I opened the door and exploded, thinking that it was Sam or Itoro and Cassandra. It turned out to be Nasir Danjuma. He was one of the bachelors living in my compound. I apologized for raining insult at him. But he assured me that he knew that I wasn’t referring to him. Then he asked me for salt and maggi. I went to my kitchen, got some and closed my door after he left.

I berated myself for cursing the guy without cause. He wasn’t responsible for how I felt. Thank God he didn’t take offence. I was surprised though. He had never asked me for condiments before.

We exchanged greetings whenever we see each other, and that was all. Most times, I wondered what he did for a living. He was always indoors and he often went out. I suspected he probably worked from home. I once heard Itoro and Cassandra gossiping about him. They said he was probably into internet fraud. I don’t believe them, because they didn’t have proof.

What do I care? I am still angry. I wished I had done more than slapping Korede. I hope I never get to run into him ever again. The guy better stay far from me, the next time he sees me, or else. His family will surely carry his corpse.

God punish Korede Nelson a zillion times!

Later Diary.

5 Likes

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2019
Pls everyone, help me to thank @pweetychyka oooo.
She volunteered her precious time and data to type this story oooo.
She is still typing and hopefully till the story ends.
Pls show her some love everyone.
Thank you so much love @pweetychyka *hugs & kisses*

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by izaray(f): 11:27am On Oct 07, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by jenifer007: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2019
Thank you she writes for the update and @pweetychyka thank you for assisting...God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by jenifer007: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2019
Thank you she writes for the update and @pweetychyka thank you for assisting...God bless you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by toyhin123(f): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Thank u for the wonderful update SheWrites

Thank u also for typing pweetychyka nd God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by pweetychyka(f): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
SheWrites:
Pls everyone, help me to thank @pweetychyka oooo.

She volunteered her precious time and data to type this story oooo.

She is still typing and hopefully till the story ends.

Pls show her some love everyone.

Thank you so much love @pweetychyka *hugs & kisses*

Awwwwwwwn thanks
I am honored wink wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss

toyhin123 and jenifer007 I am grateful for the appreciation plus its a pleasure working with shewrites so she can update regularly.

2 Likes

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
izaray:
Thanks for the update
*hugs*

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
jenifer007:
Thank you she writes for the update and @pweetychyka thank you for assisting...God bless you.

*hugs*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
toyhin123:
Thank u for the wonderful update SheWrites

Thank u also for typing pweetychyka nd God bless you

*hugs*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
pweetychyka:

Awwwwwwwn thanks
I am honored wink wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss

toyhin123 and jenifer007 I am grateful for the appreciation plus its a pleasure working with shewrites so she can update regularly.

*kisses*

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Ann2012(f): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
God bless you Shewrites and pweetychyka

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ann2012:
God bless you Shewrites and pweetychyka
Thanks for the update
*hugs*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by MhiztaRange(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Thanks to everyone who participated in making the story a success, God bless you all
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
MhiztaRange:
Thanks to everyone who participated in making the story a success, God bless you all

*winks*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
SASSY AND SLAYING: DIARY OF A SINGLE NAIJA BABE

EPISODE 12

Dear Diary,

9th February, 2016.

I got back from work about thirty minutes ago. I am cooking my dinner right now. I am so, so hungry. I wished I had bought some food at one of these eateries on my way home. It is a chore to cook when one is hungry. My work clothes are on the chair. My shoes are somewhere. I can’t really remember where I dropped them. My hand bag is on the table and I am lying on my bed writing, while my dinner cooks.

Diary, I am making melon soup with snails. I will make semolina once I am done. The combination will be heaven on earth. I can’t afford to eat indomie, eggs and plantain again this new week. Today is Monday and it’s a new week. Things gats to change. Wait o. I smell something funny. I think my soup is burning! Ye! Ah! Give me a minute or two diary. I‘ll be right back………………….

Okay, I’m back. My soup almost got burnt. It would have been a disaster if the whole thing got burnt. I can’t imagine cooking something else again. That would be the greatest punishment ever. I made a very soft and smooth semolina. I balanced on my chair and ate till I was very full. You need to see me diary, I look like a pregnant woman right now. I am thinking of taking a shower once I am done with jotting down my thoughts. I am sweating o! It’s probably as a result of the very hot food I just ate.

Let me gist you about my office. Remember I told you that I succeeded in avoiding Mr Nosa last week. Today, I ran into him at the bus-stop. I was waiting for a bus going my way. He drove past me at first, then he reversed. By the look on his face, I could tell that he was happy he saw me. He offered to take me home and I didn’t want to go anywhere with the man.

I grumbled within, searching for an excuse to make. If it was left to me, I would have told him, “No, thank you, sir”. But, he is one of my bosses. He might take it the wrong way if I refused his offer. But was it by force? I am a free Nigerian. I am supposed to be able to do as it pleases me. But as a result of the fact that I worked with Skylight Properties, there were certain things expected of me. Several unwritten rules which I must follow.

I feigned a smile, thanked him, and got into the vehicle. Mr Nosa started talking about my boss, Mrs Nkiruka, and how she had invested decades into Skylight properties. Unexpectedly, he parked behind an abandoned tractor at the roadside. He said he wanted to have a word with me and he couldn’t talk while driving.

I rolled my eyes. I didn’t believe him one bit. What has he been doing since? Hasn’t he been talking since I got into his car? Wayo man. Who send me message o? Why did I get into his car in the first place?

He placed a hand on my lap and said he has everything planned out. He said he was close to some of the company’s board of directors. He said they owe him a big favour. He would ensure that Mrs Nkiruka was transferred from the Lagos office and posted to another part of the country. Then, he would influence my double promotion as the youngest General Manager in a matter of weeks.

It all sounded too good to be true. As he spoke, his hands moved up and down, caressing my thigh. I pushed his hand away, but it came right back! What was wrong with this man? Why couldn’t he keep his hands to himself? As if that wasn’t enough, he slipped his hands into my jacket and grabbed one of my coconuts.

I was pissed. I started to complain, and then pushed his hand away again. He began to make promises. He said if I played ball, he would ensure that his plans for me go smoothly. I wasn’t in the mood to play any ball. Was it by force?

Mr Nosa said he just wanted to touch and feel me, nothing else. I eyed him and told him that I wanted everything in writing. The man agreed and in a split second, his hands were on me again! Both hands this time, under my blouse! Squeezing my coconuts! I wanted to protest again. I wanted to push him away and jump out of the car. Then I thought about the double promotion. Mr Nosa lifted my blouse and swallowed one of my coconuts, while he squashed the other! I jerked and tried to push him away.

“Relax now… I just want to touch you….” The idiot said to me. Touch who? Was this touching? Who told him that sucking my coconut was the same thing as touching it? I tried to remain still, but, the moment he mistakenly bit at my nipple, that was it for me. I pushed him away and buttoned my jacket. Then I threatened to climb out of the car.

The man began to frown, but he started the car and swerved back to main road. He dropped me at the junction close to my street and here I am o!

Me sef…. I am not serious o. At least, Mr Nosa didn’t go that far. At least, his rotten cucumber didn’t find its way into my honey pot. This was my consolation, in case his plans didn’t work out.

I need to take a shower diary. I can’t wait to get the stench of this old man off me. Ah! My poor nipple. It is so sore! My coconuts are not meat. Why did he have to chew at them for Pete’s sake? Haba!

Got to go now.

Night – night, diary.

Hugs and kisses.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Beneath My Heart / Mask Hunter / Birthmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.