Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe (140872 Views)

'The Palmwine Drinkard' By Amos Tutuola & How It Relates To Social Media Slaying / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by jenifer007: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
Super hot as usual....Thank you
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
jenifer007:
Super hot as usual....Thank you
*winks*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by pweetychyka(f): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2019
Ann2012:
God bless you Shewrites and pweetychyka

Thanks for the update

Amen ma'am

I am honoured
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Ann2012(f): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
U shouldn't have allowed that old fool touch nor suck your coconut jare

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Noblefirstlady: 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Chai! You have given mr nonsense the boldness be that o. Next time he will take it further. I'm so loving this story, I wish I can just read everything now. Thanks shewrites.

2 Likes

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
Noblefirstlady:
Chai! You have given mr nonsense the boldness be that o. Next time he will take it further. I'm so loving this story, I wish I can just read everything now. Thanks shewrites.

*hugs*

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by toyhin123(f): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2019
U shouldn't hv given Mr Nosa the chance to do that jhoor. It looks as if u re giving him a go ahead to touch u the way he likes
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Ann2012(f): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2019
toyhin123:
U shouldn't hv given Mr Nosa the chance to do that jhoor. It looks as if u re giving him a go ahead to touch u the way he likes

Abi

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by PrudySara(f): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Why would you allow Mr. Nosa do that to you?? He might do more next time..

Thanks for the updates Shewrites
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by openmine(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
PrudySara:
Why would you allow Mr. Nosa do that to you??
He might do more next time..

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
PrudySara:
Why would you allow Mr. Nosa do that to you??
He might do more next time..

*hugs*

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Kechbeau: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
you allowed his fake promises get to you,deep down you are moved by those things he is saying.. you will be added to the list of people he has slept with,if you don't stand your ground next time and resist him .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by skubido(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 12:26am On Oct 10, 2019
skubido:
Thanks for the update
*winks*

2 Likes

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by BiadeFolar(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
biadefola.com.ng will be giving airtime away every Friday through their WhatsApp platform. To join the train click https:///C8vfoMNmOStDxbcP9Nq7jj
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
Happy Sunday everyone...
So sorry, I have been indisposed.
Moved to a new location, still adjusting.
I will start updating soon.
Pls thank @pweetychyka, she is still typing. God bless her real good.

5 Likes

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Ann2012(f): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
SheWrites:
Happy Sunday everyone...

Happy Sunday ma'am
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by mendel04(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
SheWrites:
Happy Sunday everyone...

This story is so underrated, even me as a silent reader is not happy with my fellow silent readers.
Our comments and likes will go a long way in encouraging our writer. Well-done ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
mendel04:

This story is so underrated, even me as a silent reader is not happy with my fellow silent readers.
Our comments and likes will go a long way in encouraging our writer. Well-done ma

*hugs*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ann2012:

Happy Sunday ma'am
Thanks Sweetheart.

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Bollinah(f): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
More grease to your elbow �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Marpol: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
SheWrites:
Happy Sunday everyone...

Pele!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bollinah:
More grease to your elbow �
Thanks
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Marpol:

Pele!
Thank you
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by WarriIntellect(m): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
I miss your stories,please drop the next episode,I'm tired of suspense... One love
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by BlizzydoDo(f): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
SheWrites:

Thank you

Well done �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
WarriIntellect:
I miss your stories,please drop the next episode,I'm tired of suspense... One love

Apologies o...
New area.
Electricity is like gold here o.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
BlizzydoDo:

Well done �
Thanks.
I will look for a way yo update soon. My generator has gone on annual leave.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by FebFinest(f): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2019
Had to open an account cause of your story �
Nice one writer �❤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 01, 2019
interesting

Read Love, Romance and adventure story on

www.emperorblog.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Duggedised12(f): 6:32am On Nov 01, 2019
Now i am feel like going on part 4 of my own rant , good job OP cool
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by gaza1234: 7:20am On Nov 01, 2019
When is d next episode its quite intriguing

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

Beneath My Heart / Mask Hunter / Birthmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.