Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

"We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari (11389 Views)

Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity / Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) / Nigerian Senate Proffers State Police, Proper Funding As Solutions To Banditry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by joseph6071: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2019
The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has dropped a statement concerning the issue of insecurity in the north western part of the nation.

see his full statement...

"My trip to the United Arab Emirates provided another opportunity to present Nigeria to the world as an attractive investment destination. I delivered the Keynote Speech at the Annual Investment Meeting, and met with the Deputy Prime Minister of UAE & the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi"

"In my meeting with Nigerians living in the UAE, I was asked about what the Next Level entails. The Next Level will be focused on consolidating on what we have done in the last four years, in line with our campaign promises on security, the economy & the fight against corruption."

"I seize every available opportunity to explain to Nigerians our situation in 2015, when we came to office; where we are today; and what we have been able to do with the resources available to us. We will continue to administer the resources of Nigeria honestly and productively."

"The situation in the North West is a priority for us. We will bring an end to the banditry and insecurity. We are also tackling illegal mining, as well as seriously addressing the underlying issues responsible for the clashes between farmers and herders."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/we-will-bring-end-to-banditry-and.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by izombie(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2019
Another "we will" "we shall" "about to" comment from the clueless bigot.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by beresponsible(m): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2019
I heard

"promises on security, the economy & the fight against corruption."
" We will continue to administer the resources of Nigeria honestly and productively."
"are also tackling illegal mining"
"seriously addressing the underlying issues responsible for the clashes between farmers and herders."

what did you hear?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by mercenary: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
Clueless dullard of daura

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Buhari is the most clueless, visionless and incompetent leader in history. I can't still fathom how we got stocked with a senile old illiterate with analog brain, in a country that is blessed with lots of technocrats and intellectuals in this 21 century. SHM..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by qanda: 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by kingjrofficial(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ok...
So how does this Affect the rate of kidnap, human trafficking, assault by SARS/police, hunger, Zamfara/Kaduna killings, Atiku's stolen mandate??

Clueless Dullard of Daura..

Las las, Mr Integrity na SCAM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by emmyw(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
May God Help Us!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
mercenary:
Clueless dullard of daura
...Daura.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by Nsonaso(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
For Your Gaming Laptop, Laptops suitable for Architecturer Works, Animations and Video Editing Contact me on 07050300043

Alienware, Acer Predator, Asus ROG etc

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by AntiZombie: 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nothing Important

Staring at calendar

can't wait for this disgrace to leave

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by Jh0wsef(m): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by lilfreezy: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Very foolish man. An economic gathering for middle eastern and North African countries, this mumu carry him self go like it has anything to do with west Africa. The guy just likes Muslim gathering that's all grin

6 Likes

Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by BlueAir: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Of all things to discuss in UAE with Nigerians ,it's the redress of banditry back home?? What about their shiit eating ambitions over there? Did he bother to address that??

1 Like

Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by etebefia: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
We will

1 Like

Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by Projectors(m): 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
Well done Mr President, our dear nation will experience maximum progress in your time..
Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by tgfdd: 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2019

Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by Aboki11(m): 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
OkAy, We donHia
Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by ecclize: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Another jouney in futility journey man ajala travelled all over the world arinka ja bata nobe only UAE na USB
Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by Champneys: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Not interested Buhari, get lost!

1 Like

Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by robosky02(m): 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
When your father keep addressing you from your neighbours house
And keeps silent when he is at home
Na wao

1 Like

Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by AngelicBeing: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Buhari is the most clueless, visionless and incompetent leader in history. I can't still fathom how we got stocked with a senile old illiterate with analog brain, in a country that is blessed with lots of technocrats and intellectuals in this 21 century. SHM..
Lol at analog brain grin

1 Like

Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by sonature1: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
People dey try oh. As old as I am, I will hear that Buhari will have a townhall meeting, and I will abandon everything I am supposed to do just to attend.

Nawa.

What can I possibly learn from a man who doesn't know the full meanings of APC and INEC

1 Like

Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by Thisis2raw(m): 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
Do people still take this man speech serious
Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by BruncleZuma: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
I hope you no call them thieves...
Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by kjhova(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
beresponsible:
I heard

"promises on security, the economy & the fight against corruption."
" We will continue to administer the resources of Nigeria honestly and productively."
"are also tackling illegal mining"
"seriously addressing the underlying issues responsible for the clashes between farmers and herders."

what did you hear?

They won't hear what you heard. They have been programmed with inbuilt hatred for the president and anything good about Nigeria.

Leave them, we have since learnt to accommodate them in the Nigerian space.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by BruncleZuma: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
kjhova:

They won't hear what you heard. They have been programmed with inbuilt hatred for the president and anything good about Nigeria.

Leave them, we have since learnt to accommodate them in the Nigerian space.

The person of the president and the seat of the presidency and the nation of Nigeria are two different things.
Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by Bulusc: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
What job for the jobless or Nigeria youths are still lazy?
Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by Nairalandmentor(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
shocked
Re: "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari by Anderlis(m): 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
This man is talking about "next level" when the previous level was disastrous

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Road Projects In Ogrute (Pictures) / Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party / FG, INTERPOL In Talks Over Binance Chief’s Extradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.