Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,221 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:50 AM

My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis (4269 Views)

Buy 5 Plots Get 1 Free @ N700k Per Plot In Lekki Axis / Be 100% Sure Of The Property You Wish To Acquire At Ibeju Lekki / Life changer investment lands for sale at ibeju lekki without government trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 11:35am On Apr 10, 2019
Land is the only thing on this planet that have been in existence since creation. Almost 90% of our activities takes place on land.
Am using "Ibeju-Lekki " as a case study. Ibeju-Lekki is a local government in Lagos state, Nigeria.
The area is the center of tourism as it is endowed with beautiful lagoon and attractive ocean fronts.
It's the fastest growing area in the Sub-Saharan Africa.

In the course of my real estate experience with some clients I took to the site for inspection, on reaching the site you can sense the sudden change on their face, looking very disappointed. They said "this place is very far, everywhere is bushy. It'll take 10 years before it starts developing". I usually tell them - the EKO ATLANTIC, BANANA ISLAND, LEKKI, VICTORIA ISLAND, and the IKOYI of today was once a thick bush. All these places that boast of the finest mansions & skyscrapers did not develop over night, but through gradual process of investment.
If all these affluent locations that was once a thick bush lying in utter desolation, could be the finest place to live in today, how much more? Ibeju-Lekki that boast of mega industries, infrastructure and development.
Such as :
DANGOTE REFINERY.
LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE.
LEKK-EPE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
LEKKI DEEP SEAPORT.
FOURTH MAINLAND BRIDGE.
LA CAMPAGNE TROPICANA BEACH RESORT.
ELEGANZA WORLD.
PAN ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY.
E.t.c.

There is no doubt that these areas will be the most expensive place to live in the near future.

Those that are enjoying all these affluent locations in Lagos today are those smart investors who had foresight and saw the potentials in these areas, and took the bold step and invested into these locations. Today they have made over 1000% profit of their total cost of investment.

Today Ibeju-Lekki is crying out loud and beckoning on smart investors to come and invest in her. When you invest in Ibeju-Lekki you stand a chance of getting 300% return on investment (ROI) in 2 - 3years time. Financial experts have predicted that in next 5-7 years from now, a plot of land will cost 50 million to 200 million.
Real estate investment is the only asset that appreciate with time. So invest today and leave an inheritance for your children.
Let's build together

Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 5:16pm On May 04, 2019
Secure your future today 08134845536

Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 8:34am On May 10, 2019
Ocean View Estate is along the coastal road 3mins from the dangote refinery project.
Call us today 08134845536

Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Invest today. Don't wait till tomorrow. The place you inspected last month, last week and yesterday is already sold out, purchased by someone or gained higher value.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by meekparagon(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
Are you an agent base in ibeju Lekki and you have half plot of land for sale very urgent . please within gbogije and igando and should be by road side or two minutes drive from express .

Half plot please.

Contact me: 08170505328, 07030366871 urgent
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Proscrastination has delayed and stopped many mighty people. 
Take a stand today and contact us 08134845536

Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lekki Ocean View Estate Ibeju Lekki

Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
Call us today for genuine lands within Ibeju Lekki axis.
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
Our estates at Ibeju Lekki is still available

Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2019
if you don't have a land, but one.
If you have bought a land, but another one. Land never depreciate like a car or washing machine.
Give us a call today 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 4:14am On Oct 06, 2019
Find out where people are going to and buy land before they get there.
Call or whatsapp us on 08134845536

Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
Real estate investment is the surest and the most safest investment in the world
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2019
Don't wait to buy land, buy land and wait.
Give us a call today 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2019
Real estate investment even on a small scale, has proven to be the most trusted, reliable and dependable means to wealth.
Give us a call today and let's help you make that real estate investment happen 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 7:41am On Oct 13, 2019
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Real estate investment cannot be lost or stolen. The safest investment ever. Call or whatsapp us today 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 6:26am On Oct 16, 2019
Like the popular saying; the best time to buy a property is before the development stage while the second best time to buy a property is during the development stage.

Why?

Of course the price of property is not always the same after the development stage which means you are going to be buying at higher price due to demand and great infrastructures that might have been in existence.
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
Donald Trump at 27yrs old has already owned 14,000 apartments to his name.
Donald Trump is a serial real estate investor.
Real estate investments make Donald Trump who he is today.

Have you invested in real estate yet? Call me today +2348134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
Landexpert:
Donald Trump at 27yrs old has already owned 14,000 apartments to his name.
Donald Trump is a serial real estate investor.
Real estate investments make Donald Trump who he is today.

Have you invested in real estate yet? Call me today +2348134845536

They belonged to the Trump organisation, not Donald Trump. It was named Elizabeth Trump and Sons.

The Trump organisation was founded by his father and Donald was appointed President in 1971.

Donald managed 14,000 apartments, he didn't own 14,000 apartments.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 7:09am On Oct 19, 2019

They belonged to the Trump organisation, not Donald Trump. It was named Elizabeth Trump and Sons.

The Trump organisation was founded by his father and Donald was appointed President in 1971.

Donald managed 14,000 apartments, he didn't own 14,000 apartments.

Thanks for the observation and correction sir.
But, have you invested in real estate? Contact us today 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
The Springfield Island. (Contemporary living).
The is an estate that will be a modern masterpiece with a contemporary life style.

It a dry, tabled and firm land and also offers a cool and serene environment for a fantastic lifestyle.
Its a great place designed to suit your residential and commercial needs.

Title: C of O

Beside the Lakowe golf resort.
Just 60secs drive off the Lekki EPE express way.

Prices inclusive of developmental fee, documentation fee.
300sqm= 8.5m
450sqm= 10.5m
600sqm= 20m

BENEFITS.
Perimeter fencing.
Estate Gate and Gate House.
Road connectivity.
Electricity and Street Light.
Off-street parking spot.
High tech Security system.
Visitors park and Green area.
Guaranteed Maximum Security.
Recreational centres.
Shopping malls.
No omonile wahala.

NEIGHBORHOOD:
Lakowe golf club and resorts.
Shop rite.
Coscharis.
Crown estate.
Green spring school.
Mayfair garden.
Sapphire estate.

FOR SITE INSPECTIONS, PRESENTATION OR PURCHASE, CALL OR WHATSAPP MR DAVID ON +2348134845536, +2348074037150.

Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 7:19am On Nov 04, 2019
Invest today and experience peace of mind. 
Call or whatsapp us today on 08134845536.
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
Find out where people are rushing to and buy land before they get there. 
Call or whatsapp us today on 08134845536.
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Proscrastination is a time Killer.
Don't waste time anymore, invest today 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
The best time to invest in real estate is now.
Call or whatsapp us today 08134845536

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1BL9KL_pSg
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hurry and invest before the end of the year. Call or whatsapp 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Still selling fast.
Call or whatsapp us today 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 7:59am On Jan 08, 2020
2020 is already here.... Do you still want to remain a tenant?
Start working towards becoming a landlord this year. 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
Our estates is still selling fast.
Call or whatsapp us on 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
Real estate investment even on a small scale has proven to be the most secure and safe investment.
Call us today 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2020
Buy your own plot today. 
Call or whatsapp 08134845536

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Affordable And Quality Stone Coated/Aluminium Roofing Sheets In Nigeria. / A Room In Face Me I Face You Needed Around. Surulere, Yaba Or Maryland. / Land Beside Amity Estate Abijo Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.