Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,568,739 members, 5,943,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 October 2020 at 01:43 AM

My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis (2432 Views)

What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Landlord Or Landlady? / My Experience With A Fraudulent Property Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 9:30am On Feb 05
Ibeju Lekki is a blend of business and tourism. 
Contact us today for genuine lands within Ibeju Lekki 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 11:43am On Feb 08
Smart investors don't put their money in the bank.
They invest it on profitable investments like real estate.
Call us today and let's give you options of where to own an investment 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 5:58pm On Feb 17
The cheapest land with excision close to the new proposed international airport Ibeju Lekki.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wMUPyxiklE
For more information call or whatsapp 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 7:26am On Feb 19
If you don't get land anywhere, get a plot of land at Ibeju Lekki.
Call or whatsapp 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 10:51am On Feb 20
It‘s impossible to SAVE your way to WEALTH. Dont teach that to your kids. SAVINGS was created by the RICH to get the POOR to fund their WEALTH. Banks gives you paltry interest rates and make fortunes INVESTING your money. INVEST your money YOURSELF.
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 6:12pm On Feb 24
We are realtors, let's make you a landlord. 
Call or whatsapp us today 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 1:34pm On Feb 28
Easter is around the corner... Enjoy massive discounts when you buy any property from us.
For more information, call or whatsapp us directly 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 10:18am On Mar 12
Easter promo is here again.
We are giving as much as 20% discount if you are buying from now till march 31st 2020

Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 3:36pm On Mar 16
Procrastination is a time killer. Invest in our new developed area today... 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 12:10pm On Apr 02
Here’s to a month of possibilities, overcoming challenges and all round success.
Happy new month of April.
David.
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 7:26am On May 03
Why should you invest in land banking? land banking is the practice of purchasing parcel of land for future sale or development. A typical land banker is smart and understands that only Real Estate delivers the best returns with the least effort and risk.
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 7:27am On May 03
Why should you invest in land banking? land banking is the practice of purchasing parcel of land for future sale or development. A typical land banker is smart and understands that only Real Estate delivers the best returns with the least effort and risk
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 5:30pm On May 19
Our hotlines haven't changed 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 9:42am On May 21
The bottom line: investing in real estate is smart because property is tangible.

People always have, and always will, need shelter.

This means it is very unlikely that our need for shelter (ie: buying or renting homes) will never go away.”
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 5:28pm On May 30
We have got you covered on genuine land/house investments. Give us a call today and let's work towards making you a landlord. 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 3:26pm On Jun 02
Partial or total lockdown?
Real Estate still guarantees cashflow & value appreciation as shelter is a basic need of man. Grow your money by putting it to work on real assets that will outlive you.
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 8:50pm On Jul 04
Buy land near a growing city, hold what you buy. 
Give us a call today 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 4:11pm On Jul 07
Landexpert:
Land is the only thing on this planet that have been in existence since creation. Almost 90% of our activities takes place on land.
Am using "Ibeju-Lekki " as a case study. Ibeju-Lekki is a local government in Lagos state, Nigeria.
The area is the center of tourism as it is endowed with beautiful lagoon and attractive ocean fronts.
It's the fastest growing area in the Sub-Saharan Africa.

In the course of my real estate experience with some clients I took to the site for inspection, on reaching the site you can sense the sudden change on their face, looking very disappointed. They said "this place is very far, everywhere is bushy. It'll take 10 years before it starts developing". I usually tell them - the EKO ATLANTIC, BANANA ISLAND, LEKKI, VICTORIA ISLAND, and the IKOYI of today was once a thick bush. All these places that boast of the finest mansions & skyscrapers did not develop over night, but through gradual process of investment.
If all these affluent locations that was once a thick bush lying in utter desolation, could be the finest place to live in today, how much more? Ibeju-Lekki that boast of mega industries, infrastructure and development.
Such as :
DANGOTE REFINERY.
LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE.
LEKK-EPE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
LEKKI DEEP SEAPORT.
FOURTH MAINLAND BRIDGE.
LA CAMPAGNE TROPICANA BEACH RESORT.
ELEGANZA WORLD.
PAN ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY.
E.t.c.

There is no doubt that these areas will be the most expensive place to live in the near future.

Those that are enjoying all these affluent locations in Lagos today are those smart investors who had foresight and saw the potentials in these areas, and took the bold step and invested into these locations. Today they have made over 1000% profit of their total cost of investment.

Today Ibeju-Lekki is crying out loud and beckoning on smart investors to come and invest in her. When you invest in Ibeju-Lekki you stand a chance of getting 300% return on investment (ROI) in 2 - 3years time. Financial experts have predicted that in next 5-7 years from now, a plot of land will cost 50 million to 200 million.
Real estate investment is the only asset that appreciate with time. So invest today and leave an inheritance for your children.
Let's build together
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 3:47pm On Jul 17
The importance and value placed on land and landed properties cannot be over emphasized.

The value of land is like that of fine wine that gets better with years.

It is one of the best choices for investment.
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 8:48am On Aug 02
Ibeju Lekki is where you should own an investment.
Give us a call today 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 3:47pm On Aug 20
90% of all millionaires became so by owing real estate.
Call us for genuine lands and houses within gated estates at strategic locations 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 7:29pm On Aug 27
Real estate is gold... Hurry and get yours now..
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 8:49pm On Sep 03
Time is the one thing that everybody on this planet has in common.
The clock keeps moving, regardless.
So do what it does and keep going.
If you are struggling, keep going, if things are great, keep going, the clock will never stop and neither should you
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 2:59pm On Sep 12
Without Ambition, one starts nothing. Without work, one finished nothing. The prize will not be sent to you,you have to win it!"

Your thoughts create your feelings, your feelings create our actions, and your actions create your reality. �

No one will do it for you. People will help you when they see you working hard towards your goals. Start creating that momentum.

Be GREAT
Keep moving forward!
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 4:13pm On Sep 18
Our properties are strategically located and very affordable.
Give us a call today inspect anyone of them 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 9:46am On Sep 22
We are just a call away for inspection.
Create time from your busy schedule and let's show you the property you intend to buy... 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 8:42am On Sep 25
Aim to be wealthy not rich. Being rich means you have money. Being wealthy means you have investments. Reccession affects riches not wealth. Call us for real estate investments 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 4:15pm On Sep 26
Invest today. Don't wait till tomorrow. The place you inspected last month, last week and yesterday is already sold out, purchased by someone or gained higher value.
Give us a call today for inspection 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 8:31pm On Oct 02
The importance and value of land is like that of a fine wine that gets better with years.
It is one of the best choice for investment.
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 4:12pm On Oct 18
The wise invest in real estate and not luxuries.
Real estate are Assets.
Luxuries are liabilities.
Give us a call for genuine real estate deals 08134845536
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 1:09pm On Oct 21
The importance and value of land is like that of a fine wine that gets better with years.
It is one of the best choice for investment.
Re: My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis by Landexpert: 2:23pm On Oct 25
This is an estate characterized with spectacular road network, panoramic views, and a home for those who love tranquility and utmost peace of min.
Give us a call for inspection and purchase 08134845536

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let / Market This Block Of Flats In Lekki & split profits / Looking For Self Contain Room Or Single Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.