Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes (5446 Views)

Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / Under Attack? Put On The Whole Armour Of God - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / Praying In Tongues : The Weapon That Builds You Up - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by jiggaz(m): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Screening of "Golgotha", Special Short Film by Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) in partnership with Pastor Joseph Prince:

It was at Mount Moriah that Abraham was going to sacrifice his son. The highest peak of Mount Moriah is Golgotha, where Jesus was to be crucified.

Via Dolarosa is the street where Jesus carried the cross all the way to Golgotha. God withheld Abraham from plunging the knife into his son.
But at the cross, no one withheld the Father from sacrificing Jesus, His Son.
We know that God loves us because He did not withhold His Son, His only Son whom He loved.

Jesus Christ came and did what no man could ever do - He stopped the reign of death.
God never meant for man to die. God hates death and sin. He counts death as an enemy.
Jesus came that you might reign in life and have life more abundantly. When you reign in life, sin doesn't. When you reign in life, the devil doesn't.
At the cross, Jesus became our sin, so that we could become the righteousness of God in Him.
At the cross, Jesus received our sins, and all the curse and condemnation fell upon Him.

In the Old Testament, the priest examines the lamb for blemishes before it is slain as a sin offering.
God is not examining you (the offerer), He is examining your lamb.
When the priest approves of the lamb, the offerer lays his hands on the lamb. It is an act of identification.
All the sins of the offerer is transferred to the lamb and the righteousness of the lamb is transferred to the offerer.

Now the offerer walks away with the favor and the blessings of God.
When we trust in Jesus, we transmit all our sins upon Him and God transfers all Jesus' righteousness to our account.

The first time that Jesus bled was in the Garden of Gethsemane. Science tells us that when someone undergoes tremendous stress, his/her blood capillaries burst, causing him/her to sweat blood.
There is redeeming quality in Jesus' blood. When He sweat blood, He redeemed us from the curse of sweat and He gave us the crown of peace.

Jesus' never addressed God as "My God" except at the cross. He always referred to Him as "My Father".
He cried out "My God, My God" at the cross to tell us that God had forsaken Him. At the cross, God dealt with Jesus as a Sacrifice, not as His Son.

The Father loved Jesus. Before the foundation of the world, Jesus was already daily the Father's delight.
At the cross, as Father, His heart was broken. Jesus was never more pleasing to the Father than at the cross.
Because of what Jesus did at the cross, we can now say "My God, My God, why have you so blessed me!"

When Jesus died, Jesus went down to Sheol to proclaim His victory to all the departed Old Testament saints. Now that place called Abraham's Bosom is empty.

God loves you with a love so strong, so deep, that He sent His Son to die on your behalf.
If you want Jesus to live in you and to receive eternal life, pray the salvation prayer here.

Pastor Joseph Prince's Sermon Message Today begins here :

The only hope for the world today is not the next president, money, government etc. The only hope for the world today is Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ rose triumphant over death, grave and hell.

There are 89 chapters in the four gospels. Out of the 89 chapters, there are only 4 chapters about Jesus' birth - the first 30 years of His life.
But 85 chapters are about His 3 and a half years of ministry on earth. 27 chapters are about the last 8 days of His life on earth.

The world emphasizes on Jesus' birth and they only see Him as a good person who existed, but the Holy Spirit emphasizes on Jesus' death and resurrection.
It is typical of the world to have things upside down. We should be celebrating Jesus' death and resurrection even more!

What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul? Jesus came that you might have life, even in this life.
Even on your way to heaven, you can have life more abundantly. You can have a rich life in every sense of the word.

I Corinthians 15:3-8 - This is the crux of the gospel. The truth that Jesus died for our sins is the most important thing for someone to know - not the Ten Commandments, creation, etc.
Jesus gave to Peter (Cephas) a restoration of conscience first, of which the account of that incident is shrouded from us, before a giving Peter a restoration to ministry in John 21.

If Judas did not hang himself, Jesus would have shown Himself to Judas first. The one who sinned the most, that's the one that Jesus would show Himself to first. Where sin abounds, grace superabounds.
We have to rule out hallucination because it is impossible for five hundred people to be hallucinating that they saw Jesus.

“For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve. After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep. After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles. Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time.” (I Corinthians 15:3-8 NKJV)

TV programs like Nat Geo spend so much time studying Creation. We should be spending more time studying on redemption.

John 20:1:18 - The stone wasn't rolled away for Jesus to come out from the tomb. It was so that the disciples could see that the tomb was empty.
Jesus' body after He rose again is a risen body. Before Jesus' Second Coming, there will be the Rapture whereby all believers will be caught up in a twinkling of an eye to be with Jesus forever.

That will be the final redemptive work of Jesus in us - a new incorruptible body. We'll be in a new body in heaven because our old body cannot take all the pleasures of heaven.
All children go to heaven.

The word "loved" in "the disciple whom Jesus loved" is in imperfect tense, which means that Jesus keeps on loving John.

Mary had a heart full of love for Jesus, but she had no intelligent faith in Him. She thought that somebody stole Jesus' body.
The reason why John overtook Peter is because Peter hasn't been restored yet. He was feeling guilty for having denied Jesus. Guilty feet have got no rhythm.
If someone stole Jesus' body, why would the thief spend time to unwrap the linen clothes from Jesus' body and leave the expensive linen clothes behind in the tomb?

If the Pharisees had stolen the body, the fastest way to stop the preaching of the disciples would be to produce Jesus' dead corpse. But they did not and could not produce it.

John saw (saw is "blepo" - to see with the naked eye) the linen cloths. Peter saw (saw here is "Theoreo" - the word from which the word theory comes from - logical and reasoning seeing) the linen cloths. There was no sign of haste or rush - usually where a thief breaks in to steal, there would be signs of haste. Peter saw (saw here is "Eido" - revelatory and intuitive-seeing, which is by the Holy Spirit) and believed.

Mary looked in the tomb and saw what appeared like the Ark of the Covenant - the two angels on either side.
In the Bible angels are usually recording as standing, but these two angels are sitting because the work is finished!

Why did Mary love Jesus so much? Because she knew that she had been forgiven of much. Jesus cast seven devils out of her.

Mary only had eyes for Jesus. She didn't even care that heavenly angels were sitting in front of her.
It is better for one to have a heart that's full of love for Jesus and little doctrine, rather than a head full of doctrine but a cold heart devoid of love.
Jesus' first act after He rose from the dead was to dry the tears of a woman - Mary.

Adam gave up the whole earth for a piece of fruit. The first Adam was a gardener. Whereas the Second Adam came to an earth that was full of rebellion and corruption, redeemed it and gave it back to man.
Jesus said "My Father and your Father... My God and your God.." to Mary.
Because of what Jesus did at the cross, God is now our Father. God hears our prayers because He is our Father.

“Now on the first day of the week Mary Magdalene went to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb. Then she ran and came to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and said to them, “They have taken away the Lord out of the tomb, and we do not know where they have laid Him.” Peter therefore went out, and the other disciple, and were going to the tomb. So they both ran together, and the other disciple outran Peter and came to the tomb first. And he, stooping down and looking in, saw the linen cloths lying there; yet he did not go in. Then Simon Peter came, following him, and went into the tomb; and he saw the linen cloths lying there, and the handkerchief that had been around His head, not lying with the linen cloths, but folded together in a place by itself. Then the other disciple, who came to the tomb first, went in also; and he saw and believed. For as yet they did not know the Scripture, that He must rise again from the dead. Then the disciples went away again to their own homes. But Mary stood outside by the tomb weeping, and as she wept she stooped down and looked into the tomb. And she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain. Then they said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping?” She said to them, “Because they have taken away my Lord, and I do not know where they have laid Him.” Now when she had said this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, and did not know that it was Jesus. Jesus said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking?” She, supposing Him to be the gardener, said to Him, “Sir, if You have carried Him away, tell me where You have laid Him, and I will take Him away.” Jesus said to her, “Mary!” She turned and said to Him, “Rabboni!” (which is to say, Teacher). Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’ ” Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that He had spoken these things to her.” (John 20:1-18 NKJV)

In life, sometimes you win and sometimes you learn.

Marriage is meant to have a third party - Jesus. To ensure a happy marriage, focus on Jesus. Don't only keep looking at each other.

John 20:19-22 - Jesus' resurrection redeems us from Fearfulness, Faithlessness and Fruitlessness.
Fear is a sin. The disciples were afraid of dying. In the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit, the word of wisdom is mentioned first. Wisdom is the principal thing.
The fearful are the first that enter the lake of fire. After Adam fell, fear happened first. Fear is the mother of all sins.
Jesus came supplying, not demanding. Jesus came proclaiming, not exacting.
Why is there no "grace and peace be with you" mentioned in this portion of scripture like in the Apostle Paul's epistles, but only "peace"?
It is because grace was standing there - Grace is the person of Jesus!
When you have Shalom peace, your body is healthy and healed - there is no dis-ease in your body.
Let not your heart be troubled. The marks on Jesus' hands and His side are the divine receipts for our peace, health and forgiveness of sins.
Because God is a thrice-holy God, He cannot punish the same sin twice. That would cause the Law of Double Jeopardy to occur.

At the cross, Jesus already bore the punishment for all the sins of the world. Today, as a believer, you can't be punished for your sins again because Jesus already bore your punishment for you.
When you know that your sins are all-paid-for by Jesus, you can have peace and your conscience can be at rest. When you see the finished work of the cross, peace comes.
Joy comes by seeing the Lord Jesus. You can have joy (the word in the verse "glad" is "eido".) because the Holy Spirit leads you.

“Then, the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, “Peace be with you.” When He had said this, He showed them His hands and His side. Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord. So Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.” And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.” (John 20:19-22 NKJV)

John 20:24-29 - In the resurrected body, shut doors are not a limitation. If Jesus wasn't God, Jesus would have rebuked Thomas for calling Him "God".
Jesus is one-hundred percent God and one-hundred percent Man. There is a Man in glory, seated at the right hand of the Father, and His name is Jesus.

“Now Thomas, called the Twin, one of the twelve, was not with them when Jesus came. The other disciples therefore said to him, “We have seen the Lord.” So he said to them, “Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe.” And after eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, “Peace to you!” Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.” And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”” (John 20:24-29 NKJV)

John 21:1-6 - Peter is a natural-born leader. The disciples follow him. But sometimes a great leader can lead people to fruitlessness.
Leadership alone is not the answer. Jesus is the Answer! Jesus knows what you are going through, and He is always at the point of your need.
Sometimes we go through trouble and we are not protected from going through it.
It is better for people's walk with God to experience deliverance from their troubles at the last moment. At least they will praise God.
Don't take Jesus for granted - Always give Him thanks. Sometimes when we get disappointed by man, it results in us turning our eyes to look to Jesus instead. After we look to Jesus, we can bless our family and loved ones.
Do things with righteousness-consciousness and you will find what you need.
When you serve the Lord, don't say "Pastor I don't get paid for serving the Lord". Don't say that! The Lord blesses you. He will not take your service for free.
You don't get paid a salary, but you get paid THE salary. Don't give to Jesus if you want things to remain the same. Whatever you give to Jesus, He will multiply it back to you.

“After these things Jesus showed Himself again to the disciples at the Sea of Tiberias, and in this way He showed Himself: Simon Peter, Thomas called the Twin, Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, the sons of Zebedee, and two others of His disciples were together. Simon Peter said to them, “I am going fishing.” They said to him, “We are going with you also.” They went out and immediately got into the boat, and that night they caught nothing. But when the morning had now come, Jesus stood on the shore; yet the disciples did not know that it was Jesus. Then Jesus said to them, “Children, have you any food?” They answered Him, “No.” And He said to them, “Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find some. ” So they cast, and now they were not able to draw it in because of the multitude of fish.” (John 21:1-6 NKJV)

https://www.miltongoh.net/miltons-blog/nccresurrectionsunday2016

2 Shares

Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by jiggaz(m): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Thank you Lord Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by jiggaz(m): 6:31am On Apr 11, 2019
Good morning
Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by jiggaz(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
Yes Lord
Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by jiggaz(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lord Jesus Christ
Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by jiggaz(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
Evening
Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by jiggaz(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2019
Good morning
Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by jiggaz(m): 7:56am On Apr 17, 2019
Yeah
Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by jiggaz(m): 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lord Jesus
Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by jiggaz(m): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2019
Morning
Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by EnglishUsa: 8:23am On Apr 21, 2019
Muslims will be like, when is Mohamed going to rise, that guy Mohammed like Bleep like mad. Him dey now dey Bleep 1000 virgins

1 Like

Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by Seetto: 8:23am On Apr 21, 2019
See Mary, see Jesus
Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by Olukat(m): 8:24am On Apr 21, 2019
We pray for peace in Northern Nigeria and everywhere!
Also we pray the Lord touches the heart of the wicked to change his/her ways.
Happy Easter!

1 Like

Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by Aboguede(m): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2019
Make i park here dey look becus i know say

Antichrist go many
Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by Grace001: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2019
Everything about JESUS , MARY his mother and JOSEPH his father et-al are represented as WHITE man. Interesting. @ OP so you were not redeemed last year? Hope next year easter you won't be redeemed again.
Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by chudez0147(m): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2019
I LOVE my JESUS with all my heart....
I'm not ashamed to say this anywhere
Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by Denikayan: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2019
And Nigerians will say they are redeemed too grin grin grin

I think Nigeria should make Hindu and Buddha major religions may be we will be redeemed like China and Indian
Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by Kxkxk2222: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2019
DM below

Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by Emu4life(m): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2019
JESUS DID NOT DIE ON THE CROSS!!!
in Matthew 7:7-11 and Luke 5:13 Jesus said
1. That whoever keepa on asking help from God must receive
help. Then in the same Matthew 26:34-45, Luke 22:39-46,
Mark 14:31-41 Jesus strongly kept on asking with tears and
outcry that God should help him. Here, did he not receive the
help?
2. Please explain Hebrews 5:7 to the people it reads: In the
days of his flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and petitions to the
one who was able to save him from death, he cried with tears,
and he was favoured because of his Godly fear or because he
was a righteous man. What can you xtians say about this??
3. In the book of Deuteronomy 21:22-23 God said that anybody
who dies by hanging on the stake is an accursed of God. Is
Jesus an accursed of God??
4. In proverb 15:29 it is written that God answers the prayer of
the righteous man and rejects the prayers of the wicked men.
In this case, was Jesus a wicked man

IN CASE YOU CAN'T GIVE APPROPRIATE ANSWERS TO THESE
QUESTIONS, VISIST THE QUR'AN ;
An-Nisa 157,171-172

157. And their saying; we have killed the Messiah, Isa (Jesus)
son of Mary, the apostle of Allah; and they did not KILL HIM
NOR CRUCIFY HIM, but it appeared to them so(like Isa) and
most surely those who differ there in are only in a DDOUBT
about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow
a conjecture, and they KILL HIM NOT, FOR SURE.
A CLOSE LOOK INTO SOME BIBLE VERSES SHOWS YOU THAT
CRUCIFIXION OF JESUS, RESURRECTION AND OTHER
INCIDENT WERE ALL ACCOUNTED FOR BY DOUBTERS WHO
HAVE NO FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE.
171. Oh followers of the book(Christians) ! do not exceed
limits in your religion, and do not speak lies against Allah, but
speak the truth ; Isa (Jesus) son mary is only an apostle of
Allah and his word which he communicated to Mary and a
spirit from him; Believe therefore in Allah and his apostles,
and say not, Three(3) in one. Desist, it is better for you. Allah
is only one Allah; far be it from his glory that he should have a
Son, whatever is in the heavens and earth belongs to him and
Allah is sufficient for a protector.
172. The Messiah does not by no means disdain that he
should be a servant of Allah, nor do the Angels who near to
him, and whoever disdain his service and is proud, he will
gather them all together to himself.
Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by letitrainnow(m): 9:02am On Apr 21, 2019
Happy Easter everyone. Love you all.
Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by Olodo24: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2019
bleeped up scam
Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by MelaninGold(f): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2019
Thank you Jesus for saving my soul.
Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by nwakaibeya1: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Knowing real Jesus Christ has levels and everyone can't speak about Jesus Christ the same way # Do not say you where not told >>Do you know KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME !!!
Don’t argue, it is not like other Prayers. We know you have tested many prayers but this is olden day’s Kingdom that was taken away from people of God. Just come first,if it is not true tell others. JESUS CHRIST HAS COME to swallow your curses. KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME UPON THE EARTH. AGAIN.

GUARANTEED LIBERATION

Our lord Jesus Christ personally extends this invitation in Matthew 11:28: “Come to me all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads and I will give you REST” And in John 16: 33, He says, “ I have told you this so that you will have PEACE by being united to me” Despite these and several other passages in the Bible, believers all over the world - In churches, families and individuals experience crises while professing Christ. Throughout Christendom, Peace is a scarce commodity – mainly among the so – called BORN AGAIN.
But today, God has once again remembered His people and has sent us a son of Man who has His mandate. A man who sees in far away lands. A son of Man who carries the MANTLE – The undiluted power of God. He speaks the word with such power and authority that the powers
of darkness cannot resist. He imparts you with LIGHT which empowers you to see your enemies direct in the spirit ream where the battle of life are fought. According to Ephesians 5: 13, and 14, “when all things are brought out to the light, then their true nature is clearly revealed; for anything that is clearly revealed becomes LIGHT”.And naturally whatever is revealed by the light is conquered by the light. See John 1:5.
People are promised Salvation, Deliverance, Miracles, and instant prosperity. They engage in different form of fasting, sleepless nights at vigils and agonizing warfare prayer etc, yet they live in fear of witches / wizards, evil, marine attacks and dreadful dreams and family wickedness. The truth is that you must first of all be free or liberated from these problems before you can experience peace of mind, which must also be achieved before material prosperity. Jesus’ parable of the rich Fool makes it clear that rest (LIBERATION) comes ahead of material wealth (LK.12:16-23).
For the Ritualist who have been given some objects to swallow for wealth, the young professionals who ignorantly joined fraternities for protection, the youth in secret cults, the stagnating believer, the oppressed single ladies who have lost hope of marriage, the barren, those whose stars have been tampered with by their former masters, and others with different types of spiritual problems – come for an encounter with THE TRUE VINE (John 15: 1-4) and your LIBERATION is GUARANTEED.

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD !!!!!!!
The Son of Man ’s ASSURANCE:Come, If you get anything less than promised, you are free to spread the news.

· YOUR CURSES WILL BE SWALLOWED

· Difficult generational problems will be destroyed

· Ancestral yokes will be broken

· Deliverance from spirit wife/husband (incubus and succubus) is guaranteed.

· Total protection from witchcraft oppression and occult powers.

· You’ll be rescued from evil marine and powers of darkness.
HERE YOUR COMPLETE LIBERATION IS GUARANTEED.

When you are liberated, you will have peace of mind and rest in CHRIST –Then prosperity follows. Above all, because the power is live and direct from HEAVEN, all these are delivered to you without any form of FASTING,RIGOROUS NIGHT VIGIL AND AGONIZING WARFARE PRAYERS.

BRETHREN,WE DONT COMBINE THE KINGDOM AND THE KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE IS ALREADY HERE. (Luke 17:20). “The kingdom of God will not come with observable signs.Note carefully we don't combine our believe with others after joining us you go to other people, places no never it doesn't work that way. This is kingdom of God on Earth and who on earth can discredit this revelation spiritually
Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
People should be careful listening to hyper grace teachers like this Singapore guy, Joseph Prince.

Jesus Christ died to reconcile us with God. Not to give us license to go on sinning. He(Joseph Prince) do need to study the life of Moses to find out. That despite the personal relationship/fellowship between Moses and God. God still punish him for going against His word.

Which means as far as I am concerned. That personal relationship/fellowship with God didn't put an end to God's want of absolute obedience from us.
Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by jiggaz(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thank you Lord Jesus!!
Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by jiggaz(m): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Yes we are!!
Re: Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by jiggaz(m): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Yessssss

(1) (Reply)

Hear The Truth About ‘’juliet ezeonye Idu’’ (a.k.a Chosen Mopol) / Making Sure You're On The Right Track In Your Christian Race / Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.