Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,204 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:06 PM

I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari (24169 Views)

If Gen Gowon Did Not Loot CBN ,he Went To Loot National Treasures At The Museum / Abacha Did Not Loot, The Thieves Were Abubakar, Obasanjo, Jonathan- Al-mustapha / "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by ebusnwaoma: 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
President Buhari who addressed the Nigerian community in Dubai on Tuesday, stated that he may be slow but he does not loot. The Nigerian President who said he does not want to make the mistake he made as a military head of state when he pushed people into prison in hurry, added that he does not care if he is called “Baba go slow” as long as he is not looting the country’s treasury.

President Buhari who admitted that he may be slow but he does not loot, told Nigerians in Dubai;

“I may be ‘Baba go slow’ but I didn’t loot,” he said. So, whoever calls me ‘Baba go slow’, I’m very cautious of historical antecedent. Since I was in a hurry, I was locked up, I’m going slow so that I can survive. I ‘bark but I cannot bite, Baba go slow,’ I have once ruled this country, some of you know that once upon a time I came in uniform and what I did was to arrest from the president downward. The president, Vice President, the governor’s and ministers, other than the president and the Vice President, the others, I put them in Kiri-Kiri, and I told them they are guilty until they can prove themselves innocent.

“And you know subsequently what happened- we put about six tribunals base on the geopolitical zones, and those who were ministers and governors were asked to justify what they have in the banks and physical on the ground relative to their legitimate earnings.“There were only two Nigerians then to my knowledge who were found to be very Honourable, both of them are dead now: Biliaminu Usman, a junior minister, from Jigawa State, and Adamu Chiroma, a minister of finance and governor of central bank.

“They were incredible Nigerians. But you know what happened, eventually, I myself was arrested, I was put in detention for three and a quarter years, luckily for me, I was not stupid, I didn’t take anybody’s money, so there was no bad publicity for me because they couldn’t find anything against me. Eventually I was released, and that was why I made up my mind since the bulk is partisan politics, I joined the partisan politics. You also know what happened, I tried three times, and I managed to succeed the fourth time.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/10/i-may-be-slow-but-i-do-not-loot-buhari/

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by OMNIVIRUS(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
OK baba go slow.

I believe there is need for speed in the Nigerian plight. our economy has buckled, killings are very rampant and with all due respect, the slower you're, the faster Nigerians die.

Declare and treat Nigerians problem like an emergency sir.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
We will know when an opposition takes over from you.

210 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by NobleAngell(f): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
How about being fast and efficient and still not looting?

299 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by wj26584(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Baba create jobs for the youth.......

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by yarimo(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
That is very commendable from president BUHARI, just take your time and make Nigeria great again.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sounds like something a looter would say...

Even Ganduje will swear to Allah that he's a saint .

190 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
How about being fast and efficient and still not looting?
He only supports looters like Gandollars grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGCvXTISNns

cc lzaa adaibeku afamed olawalesmarter deomelo

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by yarimo(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
soulpeppersoup:
We will know when an opposition takes over from you.
what do you mean by WE? Speak for yourself next time

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by BruncleZuma: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
LinuS Operating System

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
yarimo:
That is very commendable from president BUHARI, just take your time and make Nigeria great again.

Give him all the time in the world , He will still fail .

He failed as a military head of state .

Failed in his first term as a democratically elected president .
He will fail again.

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by emmyw(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by HighKing01(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fucck u Mr President thank you sir

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by hisgrace090: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
OK, what of those cabals representing you?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by FuckThaMod: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Joke of the century cheesy

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by etebefia: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Tell that to your zombies. As a matter of fact, you may turnout to be the biggest looter in the history of this country.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by majamajic(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
u are guilty of both sir !!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Olukat(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
What about supporting your looting gangs in the states?
Only looters see nothing wrong in others looting shocked shocked shocked

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by abjisperson(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Mr Intergrity finally admits he's a simpleton

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Dannyset(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
grin
Baba be shading Atiku

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Angelb4: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
That's the President of Africa. Correct man.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by UniQue84: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Do you want to rule for 100years before doing what you want to do, the truth is are you supposed to loot? You are simply slow, dull and inefficient and does not represent the avearge naija man who is known to be a sharp and clever guy.

Go and look at the various embassies in Nigeria and see the crowd there a testimony of poor leadership skill, you have turned almost all our babes to olosho due to harsh economy.

Guy abeg go jare you nu try as president for real after your promises ....you are just a sissy pussy nigga.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Jestin: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lies kee u dia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2019

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by yinkus6750(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Slow and steady wins the race.
But let's move a bit faster, things had earlier degenerated totally out if hand.
Majorly, revamp the economy and you win everybody's heart.

5 Likes

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Bonapart(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
You buhari are the worst thing to ever happen to a people. You are a curse to your generation. People are being killed by your own people and this sh$t is what you could come up with. God will judge you according to your works. You buhari won't go unpunished

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by ShitHead(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Why would you loot when you have the people that loot on your behalf. There is division of labour sir. Focus on your medical trips. Don't worry.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Awoleesu(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hear mumu!

5 Likes

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by petkoffdrake2(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
This man is just making fun of Nigeria and its citizens! He knows his as slickers will kill for him if you try to talk against his govt that's Y he says any rubbish from that his gutter.

See killings going on steady, companies folding, hardship and crime on a daily increase and all this man could say is he's not looting? How do we know he's not looting? angry

I blame my ancestors for bringing me to this wicked hell of a country.

May God reward you all who make fun of death of these innocent citizens...

Amen isha Allah!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Ekakamba: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
"I may be baba go slow but I didn't loot." grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by bestman09(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Story for the gods. You do not loot, but your boys are doing it for you. Gandollar, Amechi, Tinubu, Akpabio etc. are your right hand men

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Divay22(f): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Immediately i saw this, I didn't know when i shouted "Jesus" grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twin Explosions Hit Jos Park, UNIJOS Gate, kill 12 / Election Results Cancelled In Kano / Explained: How Buhari Miraculously Improved The Power Overnight - Brimah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.