Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari (24209 Views)

If Gen Gowon Did Not Loot CBN ,he Went To Loot National Treasures At The Museum / Abacha Did Not Loot, The Thieves Were Abubakar, Obasanjo, Jonathan- Al-mustapha / "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Elvis778(m): 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
smeag0l:
And the lawmakers in his state also cannot impeach him based on the incriminating video evidence?There's nothing that can be said about the executive shielding state governors because the states are independent with their own lawmakers.

so what of Osho? And thiefunubu?? Are those ones too not shielded?
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by jamace(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Martin0(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
gypsey:
Yes, i believe bubu. Sai baba! grin
Na sogrin sai baba!
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Martin0:

Na sogrin sai baba!
Sai baba! until hungry kee pesin. grin
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by HomeOfMe(f): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
President Buhari who addressed the Nigerian community in Dubai on Tuesday, stated that he may be slow but he does not loot. The Nigerian President who said he does not want to make the mistake he made as a military head of state when he pushed people into prison in hurry, added that he does not care if he is called “Baba go slow” as long as he is not looting the country’s treasury.

President Buhari who admitted that he may be slow but he does not loot, told Nigerians in Dubai;

“I may be ‘Baba go slow’ but I didn’t loot,” he said. So, whoever calls me ‘Baba go slow’, I’m very cautious of historical antecedent. Since I was in a hurry, I was locked up, I’m going slow so that I can survive. I ‘bark but I cannot bite, Baba go slow,’ I have once ruled this country, some of you know that once upon a time I came in uniform and what I did was to arrest from the president downward. The president, Vice President, the governor’s and ministers, other than the president and the Vice President, the others, I put them in Kiri-Kiri, and I told them they are guilty until they can prove themselves innocent.

“And you know subsequently what happened- we put about six tribunals base on the geopolitical zones, and those who were ministers and governors were asked to justify what they have in the banks and physical on the ground relative to their legitimate earnings.“There were only two Nigerians then to my knowledge who were found to be very Honourable, both of them are dead now: Biliaminu Usman, a junior minister, from Jigawa State, and Adamu Chiroma, a minister of finance and governor of central bank.

“They were incredible Nigerians. But you know what happened, eventually, I myself was arrested, I was put in detention for three and a quarter years, luckily for me, I was not stupid, I didn’t take anybody’s money, so there was no bad publicity for me because they couldn’t find anything against me. Eventually I was released, and that was why I made up my mind since the bulk is partisan politics, I joined the partisan politics. You also know what happened, I tried three times, and I managed to succeed the fourth time.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/10/i-may-be-slow-but-i-do-not-loot-buhari/

Somebody lying undecided
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by BigBizzy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
lie lie man
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by ITbomb(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
tactius:

Linux is a good os

Better than Windows
Yeah, that's why 90% of laptops in Nigeria are running on Linux.
Olodo
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by mindtricks: 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
How about being fast and efficient and still not looting?

Never in his dictionary. Why speed up action when he either lacks the capacity or just believes things aren't bad enough to warrant such seriousness?
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by ELAGAIE(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
Perfection is an attribute of God
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by smeag0l(m): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
I don't know the theft Oshiomole and tinubu have both been accused of carrying out of late. Maybe you can enlighten me on that.
Elvis778:

so what of Osho? And thiefunubu?? Are those ones too not shielded?
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by smeag0l(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
GEJ didn't say that so people should stop using it to crucify him. He was only quoting what the judiciary had interpreted to him from our constitution on stealing and corruption. They were actually the ones that said so.
blackboy:
Pmb has accepting being slow. But when will he accept he did loot . Ohh GEJ said corruption is not stealing. Pmb is not stealing but is corrupt?
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by NobleAngell(f): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
mindtricks:

Never in his dictionary. Why speed up action when he either lacks the capacity or just believes things aren't bad enough to warrant such seriousness?
Tor,i guess we can only hope for the best.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Martin0(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
gypsey:
Sai baba! until hungry kee pesin. grin

yes oo,grin 2040grin by that time hunger go don pkai me toogrin
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by nextstep(m): 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
I don't steal from banks...

wink

...I send my boys to do it.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by plaetton: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
smeag0l:
Buhari can't cover up everything cos the legislature and judiciary are there and are independent except during OBJ's tenure when he was bribing and threatening anyone amongst the legislature that won't bow to his whims. The executive usually cannot indict itself. Dieziani is involved in giving oil lifting licences to wristwatch sellers, the malabou oil deal also got her and GEJ indicted and this case was heard in italy. So please get your facts right before you come here to portray thieves as saints. It's sad that your constitution allows a lenient fine for corruption while people that steal petty things on the streets are arraigned and jailed which is why people like Dieziani and GEJ are still free today.
Again, you presented no facts, just the usual innuendos , the next necessary ingredients for propaganda. Dieziani 's only crime so , as we know, is being from Niger delta, being out of power , and refusing to grant oil licences to Tinubu and the northern feudal oligarchs while she was petroleum minister.
Is it any wonder that first portfolio Buhari eagerly grabbed for himself was the petroleum ministry? Feudal parasites like Buhari see the Nigeria's oil wealth as their personal estate.
How dare GEJ and Dieziani, Niger deltans and rightful owners of the oil wealth, how dare they think that they can control who owns oil wells.
This is the crime of Deziani.
Till date, there has been ZERO proof of fraud, looting or corrupt enrichment against Deziani.
On the other hand , members of Buhari's cabal have indicted for fraud and corrupt enrichment. No one has been arrested.
Tinibu has been seen using bullion vans to ferry cash , perhaps billions to and from his home, few days to critical elections,
against all known money laundering laws in Nigeria. No one, no corruption fighter has queried him, let alone seizing it.
Aisha Buhari has been mentioned in deals running into billions of Naira. But we don't know her source of income.
Yet, Patience Jonathan has been hounded for the past 4 yrs for no specific crime except having millions of dollars in accounts, sums she had, with proof, long before her husband became president.

Keeping deceiving yourself.
You can't deceive the majority of the Nigerian people.

1 Like

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
ITbomb:

Yeah, that's why 90% of laptops in Nigeria are running on Linux.
Olodo

It works.

Next time, dont call someone you disagree with an olodo.

It makes you look childish

2 Likes

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by babeosisi: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Useless man
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by AllenSpencer: 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
OMNIVIRUS:
OK baba go slow.

I believe there is need for speed in the Nigerian plight. our economy has buckled, killings are very rampant and with all due respect, the slower you're, the faster Nigerians die.

Declare and treat Nigerians problem like an emergency sir.

I really do feel where you coming from and understand your plight. Let always note, base on management exoeriences, is that you don't hit high tides with speed.

The case of Nigeria is a stormy tide, if you rush in, you will lose more than what was actually lost.

The root cause you have to go for first which always, lay people see as sluggishness. The moment you done and gaining momentum, people start giving you kudos you do deserve forgetting they same people who condemned you for time wasting.

You don't run into a burning house if you want to fire fight
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by smeag0l(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
I presented no facts?haven't you been following the Malabou oil mining lease scam proceedings and how she and the FG were indicted?please Google that first and when you are well acquainted with the facts I'll then give you the name and history of the wrist watch seller who was made a billionaire by getting an oil lifting licence from dieziani. And for your information, I'm from the south east and also work in the industry where all these scams happened so I know what I'm talking about.
plaetton:

Again, you presented no facts, just the usual innuendos , the next necessary ingredients for propaganda. Dieziani 's only crime so , as we know, is being from Niger delta, being out of power , and refusing to grant oil licences to Tinubu and the northern feudal oligarchs while she was petroleum minister.
Is it any wonder that first portfolio Buhari eagerly grabbed for himself was the petroleum ministry? Feudal parasites like Buhari see the Nigeria's oil wealth as their personal estate.
How dare GEJ and Dieziani, Niger deltans and rightful owners of the oil wealth, how dare they think that they can control who owns oil wells.
This is the crime of Deziani.
Till date, there has been ZERO proof of fraud, looting or corrupt enrichment against Deziani.
On the other hand , members of Buhari's cabal have indicted for fraud and corrupt enrichment. No one has been arrested.
Tinibu has been seen using bullion vans to ferry cash , perhaps billions to and from his home, few days to critical elections,
against all known money laundering laws in Nigeria. No one, no corruption fighter has queried him, let alone seizing it.
Aisha Buhari has been mentioned in deals running into billions of Naira. But we don't know her source of income.
Yet, Patience Jonathan has been hounded for the past 4 yrs for no specific crime except having millions of dollars in accounts, sums she had, with proof, long before her husband became president.

Keeping deceiving yourself.
You can't deceive the majority of the Nigerian people.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by MrMoney55: 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
Buhari is the biggest thief in Nigeria from 1978 till today he just cant stop stealing

1 Like

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by MrMoney55: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
stupid talk from a stupid person
yarimo:
That is very commendable from president BUHARI, just take your time and make Nigeria great again.

1 Like

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by plaetton: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
smeag0l:
I presented no facts?haven't you been following the Malabou oil mining lease scam proceedings and how she and the FG were indicted?please Google that first and when you are well acquainted with the facts I'll then give you the name and history of the wrist watch seller who was made a billionaire by getting an oil lifting licence from dieziani. And for your information, I'm from the south east and also work in the industry where all these scams happened so I know what I'm talking about.

https://www.nairaland.com/5126969/fg-spent-n731-billion-subsidise

Pls read the article.
N701 billion to subsidize petrol, at INFLATED PRICES in one year alone.

Is it spirits that are doing the inflating ?

By the way, who is the Petroleum minister under whose supervision this kind of monumental fraud is occuring ?
Just imagine it.
Over N600 billion cleverly SIPHONED from our treasury by those who think they own Nigeria.

Be honest to yourself and ask yourself how much of that money will find its way into the personal estates of Buhari, his wife, his children, cousins, nephews and nieces ?

You can't deceive everyone all the time.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by toinbeatz(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Esbam: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
But Sir, Pmb you done the worst ,you stole an entire nation by STEALING THE Last 2019 ELECTION
and your Being slow may cost the nation more at the end of another 4yrs than what your looters friends(political partners) stole
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by adekolaelect(m): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Give him all the time in the world , He will still fail .

He failed as a military head of state .

Failed in his first term as a democratically elected president .
He will fail again.
and you will be happy ?? Enemy of state .
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by smeag0l(m): 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
When they wanted to deregulate the downstream industry in Nigeria which meant that petrol can be selling at 145 naira in a filling station while it sells at 400 nairn in a filling station in another state, wasn't it people like you that were shouting?You think monies paid for subsidy isn't public knowledge?or you think the government can declare such huge amount for subsidy and then pay lesser without the marketers stopping supplies and making fuel scarce and then the news eventually coming out?There are things government can use to steal money but subsidy money isn't part of it. The main thing happening with subsidy still resides with people like OBJ , Arthur Eze, Ifeanyi Ubah etc who all have refineries abroad and just take our oil to refine there and bring back. Don't worry, it'll soon be a thing of the past as there'll be no importation of petroleum products anymore as soon as dangote finishes his refinery.
plaetton:

https://www.nairaland.com/5126969/fg-spent-n731-billion-subsidise

Pls read the article.
N701 billion to subsidize petrol, at INFLATED PRICES in one year alone.

Is it spirits that are doing the inflating ?

By the way, who is the Petroleum minister under whose supervision this kind of monumental fraud is occuring ?
Just imagine it.
Over N600 billion cleverly SIPHONED from our treasury by those who think they own Nigeria.

Be honest to yourself and ask yourself how much of that money will find its way into the personal estates of Buhari, his wife, his children, cousins, nephews and nieces ?

You can't deceive everyone all the time.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by plaetton: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
smeag0l:
When they wanted to deregulate the downstream industry in Nigeria which meant that petrol can be selling at 145 naira in a filling station while it sells at 400 nairn in a filling station in another state, wasn't it people like you that were shouting?You think monies paid for subsidy isn't public knowledge?or you think the government can declare such huge amount for subsidy and then pay lesser without the marketers stopping supplies and making fuel scarce and then the news eventually coming out?There are things government can use to steal money but subsidy money isn't part of it. The main thing happening with subsidy still resides with people like OBJ , Arthur Eze, Ifeanyi Ubah etc who all have refineries abroad and just take our oil to refine there and bring back. Don't worry, it'll soon be a thing of the past as there'll be no importation of petroleum products anymore as soon as dangote finishes his refinery.

Oh Gosh!!

Did you miss the part where the article mentions the word " INFLATED " ?
As in corruption ?
Corruption running into N600 billion ?

You're busy regurgitating usual Zombie talking points. You think that as long as you mention OBJ, then viola!! , everyone gets selective amnesia .

By the way, I ask you again, who is the presiding petroleum minister under whose supervision N600 billion has been siphoned off the Nigerian treasury ?
Simply answer that question or just zip up.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Legendguru: 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
you dine move roll gang hang meet eat sleep drink gist daily with looters which makes me doubt your honesty
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by smeag0l(m): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Inflation here isn't from the government. It is from the petroleum marketers otherwise it would never work. This is common sense and I don't need to read the article to know this cos this is the industry I work in. I don't need an article writ ten by someone sitting somewhere to know what happens with my bread and butter. There's nobody that siphoned any 600billion except the writer of the article doesn't know what he's talking about. Put it out in the news today that you pay 600 billion for subridie and the next month these marketers will request for same 600 billion or shut down supplies. If you don't know something about an industry let people educate you.
plaetton:

Oh Gosh!!

As in corruption ?

You're busy regurgitating usual Zombie talking points. You think that as long as you mention OBJ, then viola!! , everyone gets selective amnesia .

By the way, I ask you again, who is the presiding petroleum minister under whose supervision N600 billion has been siphoned off the Nigerian treasury ?
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by smeag0l(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
You are even the one that's supposed to read the article you posted before commenting. The increase in subsidy was as a result of inflated local consumption of petroleum products. Who determines what is imported into the local market?the president and the minister of petroleum ?stop commenting on subjects you know nothing about. There's something called round tripping which the marketers are guilty of although it wasn't mentioned in the article you posted. What was mentioned as the cause was outsmuggling of the products to neighboring countries. This is also something the marketers and not the government control.You're exclaiming "gosh" and asking me if I didon't see the word inflated as if when I see it then it automatically means government inflated prices. I stayed for minutes when I read your response shaking my head in pity at your ignorance.
plaetton:

Oh Gosh!!

As in corruption ?

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by plaetton: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
smeag0l:
Inflation here isn't from the government. It is from the petroleum marketers otherwise it would never work. This is common sense and I don't need to read the article to know this cos this is the industry I work in. I don't need an article writ ten by someone sitting somewhere to know what happens with my bread and butter. There's nobody that siphoned any 600billion except the writer of the article doesn't know what he's talking about. Put it out in the news today that you pay 600 billion for subridie and the next month these marketers will request for same 600 billion or shut down supplies. If you don't know something about an industry let people educate you.

So the government has nothing to do with, and should be exonerated from the inflation and siphoning of subsidy funds that run into N600 billion over a one year period ?

Then who is I charge of dishing out Nigeria's funds ?
Who is in charge ?

Oh,
The writer of a major Nigerian newspaper doesn't know what he or she is talking about, but you do , and we should accept your half baked, incoherent, innuendo-laced nonsense as the truth ?

I don't know whether you deserve scorn or pity.

1 Like

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by smeag0l(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Like I said, the writer cannot be more vast in this subject than I am. I'm a registered engineer with the nigerian society of engineers in Nigeria that works in this industry. You don't give them the money, they shut down supplies and stifle the economy. This is why the government is giving dangote every support they can to build that refinery. I've mentioned to you people who are culpable in this subsidy scam in my earlier responses. OBJ has a refinery in Sao tome and principe. Arthur eze owns a refinery in equity rial guinea, theo danjuma and babangida also own refineries. Is it these calibre of people that you will now tell that you pay them 700 billion when you actually pay then 100 billion and they won't shout?weren't all these guys against the government in the past elections?your hate for buhari won't make you think logically. Next time when you read articles,follow the news and digest it instead of misinterpreting and misinforming people.
plaetton:

So the government has nothing to do with, and should be exonerated from the inflation and siphoning of subsidy funds that run into N600 billion over a one year period ?

Then who is I charge of dishing out Nigeria's funds ?
Who is in charge ?

Oh,
The writer of a major Nigerian newspaper doesn't know what he or she is talking about, but you do , and we should accept your half baked, incoherent, innuendo-laced nonsense as the truth ?

I don't know whether you deserve scorn or pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 / Hate Speech Bill: Senate Urges Nigerians To Be Patient / ISWAP Sacks Army Base In Bama, Borno State, Kills Newly Recruited Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.