Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila (26294 Views)

Fear That Atiku May Pick PDP Ticket Forced APC To Throw Race Open / Bauchi Assembly crisis escalates as APC lawmakers renege on peace pact / Makinde’s Govt Will Not Renege On Our Electioneering Promises – Olaniyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by BrutusOj(m): 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
Las las Tinubu will still be floored in Abuja politics like 2015.

2 Likes

Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
seborrhic:

Vanguard is now more or less a glorified blog.
How anyone there became qualified to practice as a journalist is beyond comprehension.
So you did not read where the APC national publicity secretary was quoted?

2 Likes

Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by shugabasbn: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

NW/NE/NC the SW must think the rest of us are fools.Tinubu must realize Nigeria is not Lagos

But why are u people always against Tinubu? The man buried the ambition of his wife for someone else, for his state, for his region. To me that kind of fella is not a greedy man, if Femi failed to be speaker it is the same u people that will be making a chorus that every heads are from North. If Femi failed to become speaker nothing will stop his wife Remi to become the senate leader then I will be waiting for your pen

4 Likes

Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by BuhariAdvocate: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lol they are doing that in futility femi is next speaker.

1 Like

Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by masseratti: 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

It was Tinubu who sold the SW position for his personal greed.Today he is struggling to secure this same position for the SW.That is the real definition of karma.
oga your history must be failing you, party members rebelling party decisions started from PDP.... Bankole comes to mind, after then we had tambuwa, how Tinubu who was not a member of PDP made that happened is beyond me, all am saying is that it has precedence so no need to bring down the heaven if it happens again, no one in APC will lose more than Tinubu and Buhari, remove any one of the two from the equation and APC is dead, I don't think they will take it easy with anyone that tries to go the Saraki way this time around and share the spoils with PDP members, my guess is all this hullabaloo is game of throne for now.

2 Likes

Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
shugabasbn:

But why are u people always against Tinubu? The man buried the ambition of his wife for someone else, for his state, for his region. To me that kind of fella is not a greedy man, if Femi failed to be speaker it is the same u people that will be making a chorus that every heads are from North. If Femi failed to become speaker nothing will stop his wife Remi to become the senate leader then I will be waiting for your pen
His wife's ambition? Remi Tinubu did not even stand any chance to become special assistant to the DSP let alone the DSP.Story for the gods.Senate leader ko senate Governor ni!! Tinubu has no hold on Abuja politics.He can only take decisions in the Lagos state house of assembly not NASS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
masseratti:
oga your history must be failing you, party members rebelling party decisions started from PDP.... Bankole comes to mind, after then we had tambuwa, how Tinubu who was not a member of PDP made that happened is beyond me, all am saying is that it has precedence so no need to bring down the heaven if it happens again, no one in APC will lose more than Tinubu and Buhari, remove any one of the two from the equation and APC is dead, I don't think they will take it easy with anyone that tries to go the Saraki way this time around and share the spoils with PDP members, my guess is all this hullabaloo is game of throne for now.
You go de alright las las.BTW read the report the APC denied ever endorsing Gbajabiamilla.

4 Likes

Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by debossng: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
SEE HOW FEW PERSONS ARE SHARING THE COMMON WEALTH OF NIGERIA AMONG THEMSELVES BUT YOU'RE HERE FIGHTING AND RANTING ON NAIRALAND.
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by seborrhic: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

So you did not read where the APC national publicity secretary was quoted?
Don't be surprised vanguard never contacted him,just speculated on what his response might be and added it to the story to make it seem balanced.
Between Vanguard,SR and various mushrooms blogs,I don't see any difference,and they have been like that for a few years now.

1 Like

Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by shugabasbn: 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
there is no one north just as no one south...North Central is wat we are talking of here...

Wow, excellent. So u now know there is no one north. I have read many of your comments here referring Buhari and APC as government of the North/Hausa Fulani. So stopped be hypocritical on political issues. To me, the best candidate should be the speaker irrespective of the region and if that is not possible the speaker should come either from SE or SS.
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
seborrhic:

Don't be surprised vanguard never contacted him,just speculated on what his response might be and added it to the story to make it seem balanced.
Between Vanguard,SR and various mushrooms blogs,I don't see any difference,and they have been like that for a few years now.
Wait for him to deny it first before saying the report is false.The man is alive.Allow him to speak for himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by awuf2008: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
It was expected so am not surprise.
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by TrueNigerian300: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
shugabasbn:

Stop replying some of them they are just stupid and full of hate. If all zone are are well represented in APC the west dare not ask for the speaker i don't think it is totally wrong for them to request for it - it is all going to the north if they do not. And most of these foolish people shouting will be the first to say the north has taken everything.

North central has produced the senate presidents for 12 years in a role and in the outgoing dispensation the north took everything in all the three arms of govt except for VP, DSP, DS. For the foolish ones crying they see nothing wrong with that but because of hatred it is wrong for the west to ask for it.

Most southerners are politically stupid!!!

4 Likes

Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
shugabasbn:

Wow, excellent. So u now know there is no one north. I have read many of your comments here referring Buhari and APC as government of the North/Hausa Fulani. So stopped be hypocritical on political issues. To me, the best candidate should be the speaker irrespective of the region and if that is not possible the speaker should come either from SE or SS.
bring dos comment wer I made d quote or forever keep quiet am not deluded like u...i give u 25minutes to bring a quote attributed to my moniker...nonsense...let nass members decide...dier fate
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by AbaLion: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
Igbotic thread

*spits

-Lion

4 Likes

Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by masseratti: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

You go de alright las las.BTW read the report the APC denied ever endorsing Gbajabiamilla.
that's the point exactly, so what's all the fuss all about?
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by masseratti: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

His wife's ambition? Remi Tinubu did not even stand any chance to become special assistant to the DSP let alone the DSP.Story for the gods.Senate leader ko senate Governor ni!! Tinubu has no hold on Abuja politics.He can only take decisions in the Lagos state house of assembly not NASS
under rate him at your own peril... Am not so much of a fan of his, but if you said he has no influence in Abuja politics let me give you some reminders, Tinubu and Buhari is APC, remove one and the structure will collapse, Tinubu oust Oyegun, a man he put there against wishes of others eg ikimi, now Tinubu in Oshiomole, after he was bruised with Kogi and Ondo Elections, intrigues is the name of the game, I bet if he will afford to be caught unaware again, the only reason Saraki was able to pull what he did out that time was because buhari was not interested, I don't think he will try the same thing out, right now.
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by buhariguy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

There is no way the SW will take VP and speaker .Haba.In today's Nigeria?
and to the idiotic pigs,
it is OK to them, if president is from north, senate president is from north, Speaker is from north, and cjn is from north,
as far as igbo can not get it, yoruba Will not also get.
that is the mentality of idiotic pigs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by buhariguy(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

you are just hibernating like a Kid, i thought you have sense or you are mature.
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by boban007: 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
WHAT MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW IS THAT ALL THE NORTHERN REGION IS STILL THE NORTH AS A WHOLE.IF THE PRESIDENT IS FROM NORTH WEST AND SENATE PRESIDENT FROM NORTH EAST AND SPEAKER FROM NORTH CENTRAL.THAT MEANS THE NUMBER 1 TO 4 POSITION HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THE ENTIRE NORTH.WHAT BUSINESS HAS ANYTHING NORTH GOT TO DO WITH SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE.IT SHOULD BE A STRAIGHT FIGHT AMONGST THE SOUTHERN REGION.BUT COS OF LACK OF UNITY IN THE SOUTHERN REGION THE NORTH KEEPS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE DISUNITY AMONGST THE SOUTHERNERS.IF NOT WHAT BUSINESS HAS THE NORTH CENTRAL WHO HAS DOMINATED THE SENATE PRESIDENT POSITIONS IN THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY.ITS JUST A NORTHERN ARRANGEMENT.
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
shugabasbn:

Buried the ambition of which wife? You're a clown. You think the Senate is like Lagos House of Assembly where those touts calling themselves honorables would be summoned to one corner and told 'baba so pe'? With or without Tinubu's intervention, Remi stands ZERO chance of becoming DSP. How would she mobilise fellow senators to vote for her? And you're telling us that Tinubu buried her "ambition", bla bla.

Abeg. No make me vex.

1 Like

Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by senatordave1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
buhariguy:
you are just hibernating like a Kid, i thought you have sense or you are mature.
Personally,i will like femi to continue as house leader.let the ss or se be speaker while north central take dsp.tinubu wife is the next senate leader
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by senatordave1(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hedonini:

Buried the ambition of which wife? You're a clown. You think the Senate is like Lagos House of Assembly where those touts calling themselves honorables would be summoned to one corner and told 'baba so pe'? With or without Tinubu's intervention, Remi stands ZERO chance of becoming DSP. How would she mobilise fellow senators to vote for her? And you're telling us that Tinubu buried her "ambition", bla bla.

Abeg. No make me vex.
Remi real game was not to be dsp but majority leader and the coast is clear
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by seunjungle1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Correct that your notation...you ought to say Tinubu can not have vice President and speaker of the house at the same time not SouthWest. South west is different from Tinubu
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by nwanyionitsha: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
shugabasbn:

Enhen? You say what?
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by nwanyionitsha: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
AbaLion:
Igbotic thread

*spits

-Lion

7 Likes

Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by Meritocracy: 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Saraki is from North Central and current Senate President why are they complaining been Neglected. They should go and face Saraki the traitor.
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by Reference(m): 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Anyone is fine with me. Whoever will not hand over the keys of the Legislature to the Executive. We need to keep that arm of government alive and kicking..... for all our sakes.
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by buhariguy(m): 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Personally,i will like femi to continue as house leader.let the ss or se be speaker while north central take dsp.tinubu wife is the next senate leader
I'm from SS, but i don't like SS &SE to occupy any leadership of NASS at this point in time, the original formular of 2015 still stand because the president and the party chairmanship still remain as 2015.
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by chinedu234(m): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
As if it is a big deal. That the president and his military chiefs are from the north has not stopped boko haram nor the bandits and terrorist Fulani herdsmen ravishing the north.
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by forgiveness: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
there is no one north just as no one south...North Central is wat we are talking of here...

North is North, South is South hence should not be the Senate president and at the same time be the Speaker. It doesn't make sense. Speaker and Senate president must be shared between the North and South.
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
forgiveness:

North is North, South is South hence should not be the Senate president and at the same time be the Speaker. It doesn't make sense. Speaker and Senate president must be shared between the North and South.
den south east shd have speaker if north east have senate president...south west is vp...but let me reiterate de is no one north or south we have six geo pol zones namely :NE, NW, NC, SW, SE, SS... all zones must be in d equation for equity president NW, vice SW senate president NE, vice SE speaker NC or SS dep sp SS or NC... overall let nass members decide if apc don't want to play sensible zoning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comfort Eyitayo: President Buhari Receives ICAN President In Aso Rock (Photos) / NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments / Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.