Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII (36537 Views)

N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) / N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) / Giant Sinkhole Swallows Up Chinese Driver's £560K Rolls-Royce Phantom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by obafemee80(m): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2019

The current Rolls-Royce Phantom or Phantom VIII is a jewel on wheels. Apart from the usual isolation that Rolls-Royce provides from its surroundings, this unique  extended-wheelbase Phantom - that was recently delivered to a customer in Hong Kong - features what the British luxury marque describes as a "Privacy Suite"

Like we explained in our previous post, the Privacy Suite is simply a separator or an electrochromatic glass that divides the front cabin and the rear cabin. What it does is basically is to turn from clear to opaque as the rear passenger wishes.It replaces the old style partition that has a sliding glass window and a curtain.

It features an active noise cancelation technologies that keeps the driver from hearing what's going on in the back. There is an intercom system to allow occupants to communicate with the driver , or reject the call coming in from up front.

A pair of 12-inch monitors are also mounted in the partition as part of the on-board infotainment system. There are fabric curtains that can be slid over the rear windows

The standard wheelbase of 2019 Rolls-Royce Phantom starts at about ₦163m ($450,000),before shipping and ckearing. But bespoke options like the Privacy Suite ,that is only available for those ordering a long wheelbase model , could push it to an average order price of ₦218m ($600,000).

What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/check-out-the-privacy-suite-in-this-stretched-rolls-royce-phantom/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2019

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by IjebuWarrior: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Foolish Poor-minded Nigerians would be here praying to God to bless them to own it. angry

Just imagine... praying to God to own what God himself warned us against... I don't think the REAL rich people of the world that actually worked really hard for their monies (Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Buffet et al...) ever prayed or even wished to own it.

The 'rich' people that own such luxuries are the ones that NEVER had to work for their wealth (Middle-East Monarchs and their Oil Barons, "Poor"/Corrupt 3rd world Politicians et al...) angry

Go figure...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by san316(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
I hope it is immune to accident

3 Likes

Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by WaleGent(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
MONEY
Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by MrThisandthat(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Baba God abeg pick up my call

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by Trustme2(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by kingjrofficial(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Too Expensive For My Liking

3 Likes

Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Wet the benz
Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by SoftDealz: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Like for Rolls Royce ; Share for Benz

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by nicepoker101(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
The car uses water as it's working fluid grin
Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by lyriclekidd(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Money must be made..

Don't forget to contact us if you got giftcards and bitcoin. Contact on signature..
Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by S007: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Where is E Money
Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by castrokins(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
I Have Nothing To Say.

Anyone Got Mourihno's Sealed Lip Meme?
Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by kerry57: 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ego ne Kwu okwu . That is money speaking. Speak on abeg.
Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by Heyzee5: 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Okay
Check my signature to make legit income online.
Thank me later.
Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by jaxxy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
I like the privacy suite. No interruptions
Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by omega2128(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
beautiful vanity

1 Like

Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by thorpido(m): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
I should buy this.

1 Like

Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by B3sty(m): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Where can I Place my Order?
It's urgent Pls.
Thanks.
Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by Okeyjesus(m): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
E Money never buy am?
Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by Ugosample(m): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Foolish Poor-minded Nigerians would be here praying to God to bless them to own it. angry

Just imagine... praying to God to own what God himself warned us against... I don't think the REAL rich people of the world that worked really hard for their money (Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Buffet et al...) ever prayed or even wished to own it.

The 'rich' people that own such luxuries are the ones that NEVER had to work for their wealth (Middle-East Monarchs and their Oil Barons, "Poor"/Corrupt 3rd world Politicians et al...) angry

Go figure...

Don't be too sure

If you see the garages of some American billionaires
You will marvel cheesy

it's a thing of personality

I'm very sure Dangote DOES NOT have luxury cars aplenty.

it's not his thing
Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by quincyshakur(m): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
Damn! dis ride almost got me trpping cheesy cheesy
Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by poshbrave(m): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
oga nd business (girls) type of privacy
Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by Uncleodi(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
Buhari should buy and drive alone.
Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by IjebuWarrior: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ugosample:

Don't be too sure
If you see the garages of some American billionaires
You will marvel cheesy
it's a thing of personality
I'm very sure Dangote DOES NOT have luxury cars aplenty.
it's not his thing

Don't get me wrong... You're very correct, they own lots of luxuries.

My point is they don't crave these things. They just own it cuz they can easily afford it. The mentality of a poor man and pple from 3rd world nations crave these things when they can't even afford the maintenance.
Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by ugochukwufrenzy: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Just imagine... praying to God to own what God himself warned us against... I don't think the REAL rich people of the world that actually worked really hard for their monies (Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Buffet et al...) ever prayed or even wished to own it.

Go figure...
u just ended up typing trash
Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
sad sad life is not fair,I tell you.
Re: The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII by Ugosample(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Don't get me wrong... You're very correct, they own lots of luxuries.

My point is they don't crave these things. They just own it cuz they can easily afford it. The mentality of a poor man and pple from 3rd world nations crave these things when they can't even afford the maintenance.

those ones want to plunge themselves in financial suicide cheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) / Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) / Photo: Which Would Be Your Pick For Use On Nigerian Roads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.