Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself (22184 Views)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by Mybussinessmind: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
In most homes in Africa, the parents are charged with taking care of their children and even sponsoring their education. However, some unfortunate circumstances can cause a change in the order of things. A number of people desire sound education and are willing to do anything to get it.

A young man identified as Rabiu Ahmad is said to have sold oranges to enable him go to school.

I have always agreed to the saying that “a great man is just an ordinary man with extra ordinary amount of determination

Rabiu Ahmad who is now a youth corp member graduated with a second class lower from the department of linguistics and foreign languages at Bayero University Kano. Rabiu studied Arabic Linguistics at the university.

The young youth corps member has served as an inspiration to many and Nigerians on social media are impressed to see he is now a youth corps member.

To the youths out there;

Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.

Source: https://www.billionairezmindset.com.ng/2019/04/amazing-story-of-buk-graduate-who-sold.html

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by Mybussinessmind: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
AMAZING STORY OF YOUTH CORPS MEMBER WHO SOLD ORANGES TO EDUCATE HIMSELF

See more https://www.billionairezmindset.com.ng/2019/04/amazing-story-of-buk-graduate-who-sold.html
Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by squarelead(m): 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
God bless you bro. Many more achievements by his grace.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by twilliamx(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
T
Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by id4sho(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
Too much stress.
Nairalanders how do I get my money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
More grease to your elbow

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by Britishcoins(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Real Nigeria hero
Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by blesson04(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Really

Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by Shollay20(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Front page
Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by PotatoSalad(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
A friend of mine did something similar. He did bricklaying and other construction jobs in the weekends. It wasn't easy and lecturers were hard on him. That bro taught me that anything is possible.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
After nysc, then what?
Back to orange selling?

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by PapaAdanna: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good
Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by Kendumazy(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nice one
Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by Mizwisdom(f): 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Interesting
Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by Chizobamorji(f): 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
May God bless your humble beginning dear
Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by magicminister: 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Grass to grace story no be for naija lol.
Last last my guy go end up security guy for one big man or get job paying 150k.
Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by fiercehillz(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Everybody has a story to tell... Even davido and Cuppy
Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by ShawtCake(f): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
Arabic Linguistics.. Okay!
Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Very very good. Never despise your humble beginning.
Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by Ugosample(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
koyyes:
After nysc, then what?
Back to orange selling?
most likely
the pain of coming from a cursed godforsaken country

3 Likes

Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by AdemolaA2: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
josepyaolat:
god save copper

god save bronze !!!

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by Realist5: 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
I know this guy
He once sold oranges to us at the school gate and I was kind of surprised with his vocabulary. I then asked if he's a student and he politely told me he was in level three. Though I didn't ask for his department, I was just encouraged by his hustling.

God bless you Ahmed.

I am proud of Bayero University, Kano.

9 Likes

Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by nicepoker101(m): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
The orange graduate. Congratulations. grin
Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by nicepoker101(m): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
josepyaolat:
god save copper
did I see Copper? grin
Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by AreaFada2: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
He tried. But this is only news in modern Nigeria.

People have always worked on building sites, farms, worked as labourers, hawked goods and all sorts to go even to secondary school.
It was not considered a big deal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by fatymore(f): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
May Good job locates you...

you won't return to the fruit selling.

we all have a story to tell
Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by prophetic69(m): 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
I wish dis gives u an automatic employment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jigawa 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here / Gunmen Kidnap 8 NYSC Members While Going To Camp In Sokoto / Marriage Proposal: Army Kept Female Soldier In Safe Guardroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.