Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead (39563 Views)

Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby / Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Outreachms: 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
WHAT MATTERS NOW IS HER RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Treasure17(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
GavelSlam:
Prophetess?
Didn't you read the first paragraph? May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
laughitall:
fool are you doing what please God
Oga, whether you like it or not, what he said is the truth. If you do not please God before you leave this world, there'll be no peace for your soul.
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Rachaelgold(f): 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Rest in peace ma.. it's really sad
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by tosyne88(f): 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by iyatrustee(f): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
This was one of the pioneers of the aggressive & frustrated feminists you see in Nigeria today.

I once sneaked into that evil group & witnessed first-hand, how she brainwashed fish-brained females to hate men.
All they do in that group is to gather, one of them brings up a juicy tale about The Evil That Men Do and BOOM! grin hatred unleashed.
They even advise the married ones on how to deal with their husbands, kill him, deprive of something, tackle his mother & siblings etc.

Some of those bitter women eventually spilled into Nairaland.
Needless to say, none of them was married and the few that were had very dirty marriages.

I can't waste precious RIPs on this hell-bound idiot.

*spits angry

I guess you are mistaking her group for FIN. Her's was a prayer group

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Martinez39(m): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
This was one of the pioneers of the aggressive & frustrated feminists you see in Nigeria today.

I once sneaked into that evil group & witnessed first-hand, how she brainwashed fish-brained females to hate men.
All they do in that group is to gather, one of them brings up a juicy tale about The Evil That Men Do and BOOM! grin hatred unleashed.
They even advise the married ones on how to deal with their husbands, kill him, deprive of something, tackle his mother & siblings etc.

Needless to say, none of them was married and the few that were had very dirty marriages.

*spits angry
She was like that? shocked
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:

*spits angry

A closed group of ladies, we can only imagine what would be discussed......

Another Feminine group on twitter exists, cannot remember what it's called.... Very similar framework.... Let's save our RIP for someone better......
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Chomy101: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lies [q$uote author=koyyes post=77428459]

What prompted you to join the group in the first place? Looking for desperate women to scam or marry to feed you?

Try this.[/quote]
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Cathyblinks: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:

*spits angry

?Ewu! You are a blatant liar

15 Likes

Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
ffo:
most of Alexreport news are infamous and unpopular people/"celebrities"
they pay him for PR
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Gsteve01(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hmmm

TO RENT OR BUY HOUSE, CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by czarina(f): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

A closed group of ladies, we can only imagine what would be discussed......

Another Feminine group on twitter exists, cannot remember what it's called.... Very similar framework.... Let's save our RIP for someone better......
That's a big lie. Just like the devil, that Lucifer guy lied. I was in that group until I left facebook and nothing like that ever happened.

It's simply for prayers!

9 Likes

Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by czarina(f): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:

*spits angry
you really are from the pit of hell embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
czarina:
That's a big lie. Just like the devil, that Lucifer guy lied. I was in that group until I left facebook and nothing like that ever happened.

It's simply for prayers!

A closed group of prayer warriors?.....

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by czarina(f): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

A closed group of prayer warriors?.....
A place where women could pray. Yes, it was a closed group just like any other and I'm sure trolls like the Lucifer guy was why it was designed that way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by PastorandMentor(m): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
This life is nothing. That woman was damn rich. God please save our soul. Vanity is real.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by madjune(m): 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:

*spits angry

Are you serious with your facts or you just being sensational?
I don't know the lady though, so i can't say much.
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by czaratwork: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:

*spits angry

You are very wrong. It's a prayer group. Of course your moniker says it all but God is gonna raise more of her to deal with your likes. She does not need your RIP. Work for yours while you still have breathe in you. It's a wicked world indeed. A woman given to good works.

6 Likes

Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by czarina(f): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
madjune:

Are you serious with your facts or you just being sensational?
I don't know the lady though, so i can't say much.
that thing you quoted is a troll. Nothing like that ever happens in the group.

4 Likes

Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Soundmind(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
RIP
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
czarina:
A place where women could pray. Yes, it was a closed group just like any other and I'm sure trolls like the Lucifer guy was why it was designed that way.

Lol...... When an organisation like a prayer group is closed, it's subject to amazement and bewilderment......

People would naturally wonder why something has basic has a prayer group is closed.........

What harm would it cause, if prayers are held in an open group?......

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by AngelicBeing: 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
PastorandMentor:
This life is nothing. That woman was damn rich. God please save our soul. Vanity is real.
Financially or what do you mean by she was rich, this is my first time to hear about her though
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by czarina(f): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Lol...... When an organisation like a prayer group is closed, it's subject to amazement and bewilderment......

People would naturally wonder why something has basic has a prayer group closed.........

What harm would it cause, if prayers are held in an open group?......
So people it's originally intended for benefit from it.

Now, I'm telling you nothing sinister happens in the group as a long time member, who would you believe; me or a known troll?
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by projet: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
market place ministry? I think a better choice of word should have sufficed.
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by chuose2: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:

*spits angry

That woman was a fake person.

I am surprised that Nigerians could not tell.

Donbosco46:
Rest in peace that’s if you did what pleases God.

That woman was w charlatan to the core.

laughitall:
fool are you doing what please God

What he said is in order.

If you please God by faith in Jesus & not lead people to hell then you will make heaven.

That woman was fake

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by dee92(f): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:

*spits angry
What group was that pls?
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by marisdgreat(f): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
czarina:

Now, I'm telling you nothing sinister happens in the group as a long time member, who would you believe; me or a known troll?

sister i agree with you because i am still a member of her group page, that lucifer of a guy is lying and deceiving some people here. people that have come acrossed her do give their testimonies. u dont need to disturb urself much where all this nairaland guys are, they are very quick to believe any lies about females than the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by PrettyEneawan(f): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
SOD SAD, R.I.P MA
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
czarina:

Anything closed has some sort of secretive connotation.... Why would a prayer session be secretive? Would i allow my wife, mother, sister, girlfriend, side chick etc etc, be a member of this group?

NO NO NO.........

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by czarina(f): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Anything closed has some sort of secretive connotation.... Why would a prayer session be secretive? Would i allow my wife, mother, sister, girlfriend, side chick etc etc, be a member of this group?

NO NO NO.........
Good for you then. At least I tried. smiley
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by projet: 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
czarina:

It's simply for prayers!

why did you left Facebook?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Biblical Reasons Why Hell Might Not Exist / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.