Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" (48449 Views)

Tunde Ednut: "I Had A Crush On Juliet Ibrahim, But I Was Broke Then" (Throwback) / Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by tsaragii(m): 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
U had better go to biaffrans, hausa have no tym for nonsense

1 Like

Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by yyha3314(m): 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
People can lie

just say that u love his money that's all

1 Like

Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Lexusgs430: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Money is the honeypot..........

1 Like

Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by STRENGTHesq(m): 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
grin cheesy
See how useless Someone's daughter has become maka ego

*Tueh*
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by tripper003: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
angry angry Whores reeking everywhere! Imagine one presumptuous slut confidently spewing...
Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Dacronym(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
olufemi7onifade:

Intersting...Pls enlighten us more about this & state your source, many thanks.
It is Simple sir, as with most Big Businesses and men in Nigeria, A lot of the wealth is Not necessarily Hardwork or Genuis,
I'm not even Gonna Go into the 1% tax rate he paid from 6B usd made and the exclusive mining licenses for limestone and other additive materials for cement Dangote had
Just ask anybody who Knows what's up it is an Open Secret
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Ugosample(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
Tanmehin:
I would think that you have factored cost f production in Nigeria into your analysis. This is a country where you provide everything; power and other essentials by yourself.

don't mind him

O/H in NIGERIA is too high

Cost of Capital TOO HIGH
indigene and Traditional ruler on your neck to settle them

high o/h from fixing your trucks due to the bad road

And the list is endless
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Boss13: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
Coded tunes for saying she has slept with Dangote
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Pat4321: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
She is interested in the money, this one can collet money from Satan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by cgniyi(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Which woman won't have a crush on Dangote? grin grin grin You better go return to the back of the line. Won ma kpe yin, ko ti kan yin.

2 Likes

Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by paully005(m): 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Omo ole we re nie

1 Like

Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Topmaike007(m): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Thales01:
We all know it is dangote's money she is in love with.Let her stop the self-deceit.
Her ploy is to ingratiate herself with dangote using her assets.Hence her farcical adulatory birthday message.
These are the kind of ladies the Bible alluded to when it said"the devil is roaming around looking for whom to devour"
Any auspicious men whose ambition is to make it in life through legitimate means would be very wary of her and her ilks.
Even mentioning baby daddy
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Cabble4(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
This hoe's backside is thunderious.
She usually lodge in a hotel I worked.
She is ugly, but her backside is her selling point.
Lastly, she is very simple.
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by EmekaBlue(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
grin she wan chop rich man money
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
This picture shows why he's her crush.

Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by GuntersChain(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
marriage crasher.
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by omega2128(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
she is dirty rag
she is continental stripper, ugly and stands for nothing
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Alabo17(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
What a cash�
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by mattsvibes: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
you can't Bleep bilionaires if they don't like you
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by nicepoker101(m): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Destiny killers. You love him or his money. Thief.
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Ugosample(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dacronym:

It is Simple sir, as with most Big Businesses and men in Nigeria, A lot of the wealth is Not necessarily Hardwork or Genuis,
I'm not even Gonna Go into the 1% tax rate he paid from 6B usd made and the exclusive mining licenses for limestone and other additive materials for cement Dangote had
Just ask anybody who Knows what's up it is an Open Secret

exclusive mining licences?

You better stop talking rubbish undecided
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by chukwugoziegi: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Thales01:
We all know it is dangote's money she is in love with.Let her stop the self-deceit.
Her ploy is to ingratiate herself with dangote using her assets.Hence her farcical adulatory birthday message.
These are the kind of ladies the Bible alluded to when it said"the devil is roaming around looking for whom to devour".
Any auspicious men whose ambition is to make it in life through legitimate means would be very wary of her and her ilks.

She already gave him a nickname, even. "Dangy"
Women Ehen!
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by ptokaref: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
This is another example of "not every woman can understand the mind of a serious man".

Pictures of bikini, thongs could be 'sexy' in the eyes of some men but what's is food to one man is poison to another.

A word, they say, is enough...
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by OnimiB: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
End time love!!! U beta go back to that ur village guy dying for u. Even me no fit settle this kind thinz talk more of dangote.
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Gkemz: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Small girl with big god wants to hammer the biggest god.
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Dacronym(m): 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ugosample:

exclusive mining licences?

You better stop talking rubbish undecided
Please Pls Do Not insult me cos you wanna Defend Dangote, Don't even try it, moreso On the Fact that I'm saying what's Available publicly and known to be true

Read an Excerpt of a world bank Report below

The report also highlights how the Nigerian government had been phasing out import licenses for cement beginning in 2012 when Dangote ramped up cement production in Nigeria as well as the Central Bank of Nigeria banning the use of foreign exchange for cement imports. The World Bank report [page 54] also showed how Dangote had exclusive mining licenses for limestone and other additive materials for cement estimated to last for 90 years even though its cement plants have an estimated life of 50 years
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Ugosample(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dacronym:

Please Pls Do Not insult me cos you wanna Defend Dangote, Don't even try it, moreso On the Fact that I'm saying what's Available publicly and known to be true

Read an Excerpt of a world bank Report below

The report also highlights how the Nigerian government had been phasing out import licenses for cement beginning in 2012 when Dangote ramped up cement production in Nigeria as well as the Central Bank of Nigeria banning the use of foreign exchange for cement imports. The World Bank report [page 54] also showed how Dangote had exclusive mining licenses for limestone and other additive materials for cement estimated to last for 90 years even though its cement plants have an estimated life of 50 years

undecided

nigga really

BUA still run the mines in Edo state

So Dangote is NOT EXCLUSIVE undecided

CCNN had a mine too somewhere in the MB

like I said, stop talking rubbish
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by chudez0147(m): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Thales01:
These are the kind of ladies the Bible alluded to when it said"the devil is roaming around looking for whom to devour".
100 of her type can't broke dangote!! She no reach.
Her price tag na 20k TDB
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by GoldHorse(m): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
So na only Dangote be humble grinder? Oniranu oshi! undecided
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by ledaman: 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
Brainless idiot !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) / Michael Ekeinde: "My Mother, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Was A Muslim" / Photos Of Naira Marley In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.