Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) (22489 Views)

Pictures From The Launch Of TECNO PHANTOM V Flip Smartphone In Lagos / Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by logan2(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
those hostess though,they look like pretty nurses cool , bwt we know that VR set na wash
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Bro, if you handle MTK devices made by Xiaomi and Nokia, you'll salute.

Those guys are good.

I thought Xiaomi and Nokia were Snapdragons
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by hardeycute(m): 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
pcguru1:

Xiaomi uses Snapdragon mostly and they don't use low range MTK chips
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
pcguru1:

They have MTK variants too
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by karnap(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
luvme0702:
Pls how much?

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Legendguru: 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
unconditionally married to iphone
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Cadec007(m): 3:15am On Apr 11, 2019
marvin906:
Huawei xioami pls come to Nigeria show them the definition of monster
vivo too smiley
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Reeberry: 3:26am On Apr 11, 2019
marvin906:
Huawei xioami pls come to Nigeria show them the definition of monster
Huawei has been in Nigeria for the past 5years now.
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by olaridwan(m): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2019
Rubbish infinix... I had to sell my infinix s3.... Infinix produces fake fones .. The fone get hot unnecessarily even d 4000mah battery cannot last me 8 hours, slow browsing etc.... I can never purchase infinix, tecno and itel product for myself...
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by sleekier(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2019
olaridwan:
Rubbish infinix... I had to sell my infinix s3.... Infinix produces fake fones .. The fone get hot unnecessarily even d 4000mah battery cannot last me 8 hours, slow browsing etc.... I can never purchase infinix, tecno and itel product for myself...

Eheeh!
I thought I was d only one dat suffered from Infinix poor browsing speed! Mine is Infinix Note 3
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Royce2kiss: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2019
huawai phones and xaioma phones which is better?
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by luvme0702: 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
Not bad. Thanks
karnap:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From TECNO CAMON 20 Series Launch In Lagos / How To Check Bvn On Mtn Line / Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.