Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Top 6 Youtube Channels For Web Developers In 2019 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 6 Youtube Channels For Web Developers In 2019 (843 Views)

Website Designing Trends You Should Not Ignore In 2019 / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 / 5 SEO Factors You Should Monitor In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Youtube Channels For Web Developers In 2019 by melodyogonna(m): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Starting to learn a new skill like web development can be a daunting task; there are a lot of beginner unfriendly articles and half-baked information loitering the entire web space making it almost impossible to find a decent source of information if you don’t know where to look, or if you can’t look hard enough.

Creating a video tutorial in such way that both beginners and experienced developers alike understand you almost completely is something not too many people can do; I’ve seen videos that are either too hard for beginners to follow along or too easy for experienced developers, most of the videos on YouTube are in fact are this way. Finding a creative teacher that knows how to balance the information to fit the right way to every audience is rare. The six channels am going to list below does just that – shows you the very best channels with the very best teachers (in my opinion of course), now am not saying these channels does not have videos that fit only one type of users like beginners or experienced developers, nobody is perfect and some videos are meant for only one kind of audience sometimes, by the way.

Below am going a list the six top YouTube channels that will definitely help your web development career. Some channels here focus only on web design, some focus on marketing your skills while some focuses on core web development; this channels will teach you everything to know in web development from beginner to advanced level depending on the technologies you intend to use.

So enough talking already, let’s see the damned channels man … I know that’s just how you feel, so let’s just start with the business.

6 – Caler Edwards

Remember when I said some channels only focus on web design? Well, I was talking about this channel … mostly. Most of the videos you’ll see on this channel will mostly be a website mock-up. In case you didn’t know already, any professional website was mocked-up first, a visual representation of the intended website done with programs like Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma and so on.

Caler Edwards will teach you how to design creative and intuitive design mock-ups with Adobe XD not only for websites but also for mobile apps.

The problem with this channel, however, is that sometimes he is too fast for beginners to follow along, all in all, very good channel, you will learn basic design fundamentals here.

Visit Channel

5 – FreeCodeCamp
Re: Top 6 Youtube Channels For Web Developers In 2019 by melodyogonna(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: Top 6 Youtube Channels For Web Developers In 2019 by melodyogonna(m): 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
good list

(1) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Register My Blog With CAC / I Will Solve Google Adsense Failed Identity Verification / How Do I Fix This 'earnin At Risk Warning' On My Adsense Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.