Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

"Don't Fool Yourself. You Cannot Shift Womb" Says Nigerian Medical Doctor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Don't Fool Yourself. You Cannot Shift Womb" Says Nigerian Medical Doctor (459 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! / Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America / ‘No Man Can Shift Your Womb’ - Dr Olufunmilayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Don't Fool Yourself. You Cannot Shift Womb" Says Nigerian Medical Doctor by beresponsible(m): 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nigerian medical doctor identified as Dr Olufunmilayo, took out time from his busy schedule to educate men who boast that the size of their male member can shift a woman’s womb.
[right][/right]
Dr Olufunmilayo wrote:

During labour/delivery, When a woman’s cervix (the gate of the womb) is fully opened at 10cm, to allow a baby to come out, this is what it looks like. But men like to fool themselves and assume they can “shift your womb”. Yet 95% of penis width is under 5cm. Beautiful delusion.

He added:

But it takes 9months for the body to prepare for this” Exactly. Now think about it. If it takes 9months to prepare for a delivery of a whole baby, an act that doesn’t even “shift the womb”, is it your 3cm width penis that will make a difference?

Re: "Don't Fool Yourself. You Cannot Shift Womb" Says Nigerian Medical Doctor by Olalan(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
And to think the girls who massage their egos saying the guy is hiting the womb is faking it
Re: "Don't Fool Yourself. You Cannot Shift Womb" Says Nigerian Medical Doctor by kelvine(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
I will report to someone that boasts

beresponsible:
Nigerian medical doctor identified as Dr Olufunmilayo, took out time from his busy schedule to educate men who boast that the size of their male member can shift a woman’s womb.
[right][/right]
Dr Olufunmilayo wrote:

During labour/delivery, When a woman’s cervix (the gate of the womb) is fully opened at 10cm, to allow a baby to come out, this is what it looks like. But men like to fool themselves and assume they can “shift your womb”. Yet 95% of penis width is under 5cm. Beautiful delusion.

He added:

But it takes 9months for the body to prepare for this” Exactly. Now think about it. If it takes 9months to prepare for a delivery of a whole baby, an act that doesn’t even “shift the womb”, is it your 3cm width penis that will make a difference?
Re: "Don't Fool Yourself. You Cannot Shift Womb" Says Nigerian Medical Doctor by LuciferRedeemed: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
I disagree.

99% of Nigerian females due to their high body count and addiction to sex, have their wombs drooping lower than the normal womb.
Some of them have their wombs even coming out of their vagina & once you brave the stench of rotten fish to take off their underwear, you are greeted by this sight...

(1) (Reply)

I Would Like To Donate My Bone Marrow For Those Who May Need. / Alpha Meta Cures Cancer, Food Allergies, Stroke, Kidney Problems & Fibroid. / When Should I Tell Family Members That I'm Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.