Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

What Is The Salary For Social Workers In Nigeria. Please Advice - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Salary For Social Workers In Nigeria. Please Advice (32091 Views)

Poll: social works a known profession in nigeria

yes: 32% (10 votes)
no: 67% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

Federal University Lafia is Paying Half Salary for January 2016!!! / What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? / Massive Protest Ongoing By Eko Atlantic Workers In Victoria Island, Lagos. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: What Is The Salary For Social Workers In Nigeria. Please Advice by Ayowumie(m): 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Richdee1:

please if you see this drop your WhatsApp number

My email is stated in the message you quoted. You're free to drop a message.
Re: What Is The Salary For Social Workers In Nigeria. Please Advice by Richdee1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ayowumie:

@aisha2, if you ever get this, could you kindly get in touch please. I love this post and i definitely agree with your point of views. I am a fresh graduate doing an internship(learning experience) with an NGO while waiting for youth service. I worked partly with some NGOs while in skul. If you wouldn't mind, I would like to contribute some of my xperience to some of your project activities in order to broader my scope. Pls, am not interested in the money, am only interested in the exposure and opportunities such things bring. my email is mailay2day@yahoo.com

So I tried mailing you, I don't know why it's bouncing the mail back

Lemme just ask here

You said you interned with an NGO while chilling for NYSc, please I'm also a Social worker about to graduate, where can I drop my application for internship, can you gimme few NGO around that take interns?
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo: Police Dismiss Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider / House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) / Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.