Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Henry Decides To Stay With Gunners. Good Or Bad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Henry Decides To Stay With Gunners. Good Or Bad (1023 Views)

Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF / Fifa Paid Ireland To Stop Legal Action Over Henry’s World Cup Handball - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Henry Decides To Stay With Gunners. Good Or Bad by Swish(m): 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2006
I heard T. Henry has decided to commit himself to the gunners. Do you think this is a wrong move on his part. Meanwhile congrats to gunner fans, wonderful perfomance against Boro. Henry, the King.
Re: Henry Decides To Stay With Gunners. Good Or Bad by sammo: 6:25am On Jan 15, 2006
Y'ello,
Certainly a step in the right direction and this largely contributed to the way the team played against boro haa morale was boostered
Re: Henry Decides To Stay With Gunners. Good Or Bad by Chxta(m): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2006
Every club needs an icon, and in these days of mercenary players, it is nice to see someone deciding to stick with his club. Let's hope that Arsenal matches the man's ambitions with some good players lest he becomes jaded like Paddy was...
Re: Henry Decides To Stay With Gunners. Good Or Bad by Swish(m): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2006
yes o...i didn't really see him staying back at highbury, but what he did took some good heart. i mean the dude is the arsenal driver, i think it'll be nice for arsenal 'cos this will help some of the younger players grow faster, boys like Fabregas who still need, Flamini and co...
Re: Henry Decides To Stay With Gunners. Good Or Bad by LoverBwoy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2006
Adebayorrrr

"the new Kanu" has joined

Theo Walcott...good but why da heck does are they bothered about buying an english player n a boy at that!! paedo!

Abou Diaby...the new viera!!

i think Henry know there is still potential in Arsenal and joinin another team esp barca n da likes would be glory hunting!! grin
Re: Henry Decides To Stay With Gunners. Good Or Bad by Swish(m): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2006
Henry hasn't signed his contract yet. Can u believe this guy. Maybe he is waiting to be sure of Champions league football first or something. na wa o.
Re: Henry Decides To Stay With Gunners. Good Or Bad by dblock(m): 6:36am On Feb 04, 2006
It is a sad moment for me a gunner fan to say we can't do nothing this season we need henry but our defence is pathetic-cygan has lost his tourch colo toure is good but he makes a lot of mistakes, after Viera left the team came crashing down, out of the league cup, out of the FA cup, English preimier league is out of our reach and real Madrid is gonna make it all worse in the the champions league. So henry staying is good news for arsenal but not good enough we need defence and maybe one more quality striker. I've never seen a team like arsenal go down so bad in one season, why cry cry cry cry cry cry cry henry can't wipe my tears he scores that's a fact he just broke the arsenal record he's companions in striking and midfield are not too bad and oh yeah our goal keeper his more of a show off than of a good goalkeeper i don't know what to say
Re: Henry Decides To Stay With Gunners. Good Or Bad by denthemen(m): 11:40am On Feb 04, 2006
Its great newsfor the Gunners. With Henry there at least they have one world class player. For now everybody else seems average. The Arse still need to buy a new keeper (Maybe Toldo), a new central defender, a strong midfielder (Ballack hopefully!!) and another quality striker. Viera was missed and i cant see anyone right now replacing him. Wenger needs to scout around for some new players and stop selling the ones he might need (Bentley scored a hat trick for Blackburn against Man utd, Blackburn got him cheap and Arsenal still need a creative attacker). If he does not Arsenal might miss out champions league football in their new statium and that would be a disater!!
Re: Henry Decides To Stay With Gunners. Good Or Bad by folahann(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2007
Now that he's gone , you know it's a bad decision that he stayed.
You never know what you are missing until you see it
Re: Henry Decides To Stay With Gunners. Good Or Bad by toba1909(m): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2007
Abeg make them close this topic jare.

(1) (Reply)

Hoping For Man U To Catch Chelsea / Zidane In New Headbutt With Pictures / Red Devils' party Are The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.