Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney (17271 Views)

Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) / Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana / ‘african Celebrities Are Prone To Stds And HIV’ – Actress, Haillie Sumney Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by goldcoinhub: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ghanaian actress, Haillie Sumney has said many African actors are quite exposed to the risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, STDs.

The actress who mentioned that most African people, especially celebrities, are promiscuous and it is quite unfortunate they mostly engage in unprotected sex with their partners.

She wrote:

“Many African actors stand the risk of contracting Sexually Transmitted Diseases and HIV; I say this because African people can be very promiscuous and a lot of them do not believe in using condoms or using protection.

They feel like they are ‘supermen’, and that HIV is not real.“I have friends and I talk to them, especially my male friends and a lot of them say that they do not use protection because they do not like it and that is the only reason that they give.

When you mention HIV, a lot of them act as if it does not exist. So I would say that a lot of them are susceptible to HIV and STDs.

https://lailasnews.com/african-celebrities-prone-to-hiv-ghanaian-actress-haillie-sumney/

1 Share

Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by Young03(m): 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
hmmm
Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by itspzpics(m): 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
This table u r shaking

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by anambraamaka: 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hmmm
Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by Angel223: 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
grin
Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by lilianofentse(f): 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lalasticlacla i sight u
Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
cheesy

Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by soberdrunk(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
angry Ain't we all??
Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by Nelimed10: 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Na you sabi
Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by puredigital(f): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
before nkor

Get your professional website today at a low price...check my signature
Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by MobilityExpress: 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
My friend said I should ask Nairalanders that how does this woman know many African actors like having unprotected sex, did she sleep with all of them? grin

13 Likes

Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Anybody that is into unprotected sex with multiple partners is prone to HIV.

HIV do not know celebrities or someone from the village!

ABSTINENCE AND KEEPING TO ONE PARTNER IS THE KEY!!

This is Only for the WISE!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by BusinessHub1: 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Davido n wiz kid take note

4 Likes

Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by puredigital(f): 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
before nkor

Get your professional website today at a low price...check my signature
Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by tribalistseun: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
So according to you, You always sit down with your African male artists friends and you people always discuss about sex and condoms.

Auntie Ashawoo work kill you there

2 Likes

Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by Englishgold: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
This girl might be HIV positive walai

4 Likes

Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by Reelmii: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
they are used to dying young
Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by drololaaof: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
Uhmm sebi you are one of them, kuku say social asewo
Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
lilianofentse:
Lalasticlacla i sight u
what a major achievement!!
Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
seyi371:
what an achievement!!
Lol cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by devigblegble: 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
The only thing in these celebrities brain especially Ghanaian celebrities is sex sex sex nothing more , most of their female celebrities are so dumb excuse my French
Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by tstx(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
La Hot

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by tstx(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
La Hot

Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by Chubhie: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
It would surprise one to know the amount of HIV positive folks walking our streets. People get mind to dive deep raw cry cry cry cum give head join! I give up

3 Likes

Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hiv is overated . U have a one in 2000 chance of catching it via vaginal sex
Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by goat22: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
If person shit scatter for toilet come do spot spot na water shit abi na strong one wey akpu dey cause?
Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by paddyofboss(m): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
Joromi12:
Says the man that has it

5 Likes

Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by goat22: 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Also if the sh1t come smell like rotten egg na akpu abi na amala cause Am?
Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by Imstrong2(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Joromi12:
and bad luck would have that it will on the first encounter
Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by Quinblis: 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
Even non artist are promiscuous too
Re: African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney by FroshJaynex(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
The question now is, How many have u bleeped?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile's 'Bolanle' Music Video / Jason Martins Celebrates His 4th Birthday (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.