Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Paxful - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paxful (534 Views)

How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful / Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng / New Scam Method On Paxful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paxful by mcocolok(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
Can you guys please help me. How Can I cancel active trade with someone. I am looking to sell my bitcoin and the person is not responding . Funds are held up in escrow . I need to cancel and look for someone more serious . Please help on this
Re: Paxful by Omnig: 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
mcocolok:
Can you guys please help me. How Can I cancel active trade with someone. I am looking to sell my bitcoin and the person is not responding . Funds are held up in escrow . I need to cancel and look for someone more serious . Please help on this
You can't cancel until the trade expires. Except the buyer cancel it himself. That is why next time always trade with people that have their number on Paxful so u can easily call them wen u open trade

1 Like

Re: Paxful by victorogundepo0(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
The OP ahead said it all

Bring your Btc (in bulk or bits)

Buying on both Paxful wallet and BC wallet

(1) (Reply)

Business / Furnitures For Sale @ Lagos With Pictures / I Need To Be Busy! Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.