Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) (47433 Views)

Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by loopman: 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
RockHard:
Isn't Ozubulu the Anambra town where that drug-linked massacre took place at a church sometime ago??

It’s the continuation of that.
Any osubulu man you see in SA is 100% certain to be either a drug mule or drug baron

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by loopman: 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
hammerFC:

I [s]will have to see her and then proceed to buy u anything u ask[/s].

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by JaceBlaze: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bossjakande:
xhosanostra jaceblaze ibkayee irongalaxy am crying right now I ask did u think did is right
Do you even recognise right and wrong? you mine skulls and sell human body parts daily.Spare me the pretence,your conscience died loooong time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by hammerFC: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
[quote author=loopman post=77437162][/quote]

I understand, first preview. Then u point out your demand.

This is how it is done.
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by hammerFC: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
loopman, are u no longer interested in my net worth?

I am available, wen ever u are ready to take value of my assets.

All of us here are not equal. I can never be poor.
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
Thank God you are admitting that Yoruba MUDSLIMES are gullible people who can be used anyhow and discarded like toilet paper.

AnanseK:

Thank God our SE brothers don’t have easy access to Saudi Arabia, their population would have been decimated through beheading. Now they are only pushing the drugs through gullible persons as shown in this account.
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
hammerFC:
THEY CANNOT STAND POVERTY.

THEY RATHER DIE.

RIP!

It's in their blood biko na them them

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
hammerFC:

Enter house Mummys boy �� we know una

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by loopman: 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
hammerFC:

You should be crying for your brothers that just gunned themselves down like common rats on the street of SA
Abike was just rebuking you people last week, rather than show remorse, you are still killing one another for betrayal and territorial protection

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
hammerFC:

SKULL MINERS...
drug dealers grin grin don't worry the south Africans police are all doing us a favour, by getting rid of you criminals idiot grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by hammerFC: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Isoduwa:

Enter house Mummys boy �� we know una

I ALREADY KNEW DIS OPPORTUNITY WAS TOO MUCH FOR OUR BINI BROTHERS TO PASS.

OK, SHOW ME WAT U WANT AND SEND UR SISTER OR DAUGHTER OVER TO COLLECT IT FOR U.
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by hammerFC: 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
loopman:

You should be crying for your brothers that just gunned themselves down like common rats on the street of SA
Abike was just rebuking you people last week, rather than show remorse, you are still killing one another for betrayal and territorial protection

IS ABIKE, THE STINKING PUSSY WITH A MOUTH ODOUR THE ONLY WOMAN IN UR FAMILY?

OR, DONT U WANT ME TO BUY U SOMETHING AGAIN?

U DONT WANT TO TEST HOW FAR REACHING MY FUNDS CAN GO?
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Abaticalz: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
[

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by hammerFC: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
Charelsz:
drug dealers grin grin don't worry the south Africans police are all doing us a favour, by getting rid of you criminals idiot grin grin

THE CORRECT TERM IS "DRUG LORD" OR "DRUG BARON".

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
hammerFC:

THE CORRECT TERM IS "DRUG LORD" OR "DRUG BARON".
Thank God you know yourselves grin

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Jummymama(f): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Please why the killings??
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by hammerFC: 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Charelsz:
Thank God you know yourselves grin

I AM NOT A TRIBALIST LIKE U, I JUST CORRECTED U.
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Clearly an Assasination, shot on their heads. who ever shot them didn't shoot to wound.. he shot to kill.

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by hammerFC: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
WEN I LOG OFF NOW, DEY WILL TURN LIONS AND DISTURB MY MENTION.

ANYWAY, I AM OFF.
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by CaptainG00D: 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Mgbadike80:

See Names Of Nigerian Drug Dealers Jailed In Saudi Arabian Prisons Revealed by HajimeSaito(m): 8:08pm
Suspect (File photo)

Twenty-three Nigerians are on the death row in Saudi Arabia. They may be beheaded any time from now. Besides, 11 are serving various jail terms for drug trafficking in the kingdom.

Another suspected trafficker is awaiting trial.

The 23 death row inmates could not be named for “diplomatic and sensitivity” reasons.

Unless President Muhammadu Buhari intervenes, the death toll could be higher, a source said.

The “late” response of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to a memo from the Nigerian Consul-General, Amb. M. S. Yunusa, is believed to have contributed to the execution of a Nigerian woman, Kudirat Adeshola Afolabi about two weeks ago.

It was learnt that the ministry had been “diplomatically slow” in responding to issues connected with Nigerians.

No ministry official was willing to comment on the allegation yesterday.

The Consul-General wrote twice to the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Chief Geoffrey Onyeama, on December 3, 2018 and February 6, 2019, raising the alarm over the plight of Nigerians in Saudi Arabia.

He said the nation should endeavour to use its diplomatic bond with Saudi Arabia to seek pardon for all our compatriots condemned to death and for those serving various jail terms.

But more worrisome to the Consul-General is what he believe is the security lapse at the Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport (MAKIA), Kano, which is being used for massive drug trafficking.

The envoy admitted that there is a drug syndicate at the airport.

He alleged that the syndicate in cahoots with greedy airline officials at MAKIA were checking in extra bags containing prohibited drugs.

He said members of the syndicate had been using particulars of innocent passengers and baggage tags to smuggle drugs leading to the arrest of Nigerians who had no links with drug trafficking.

One of the memos said: “Furthermore, it is with humility that I bring to the Honourable Minister‘s knowledge that, sadly, there are a number of Nigerians arrested for alleged drug related offence who are currently in detention at Dhahban Prison (Male Section) and Madina Prison (Male & Female Sections). Mission was unable to gain Consular access to them as the host authorities have flatly refused to grant permission for such despite several requests to that effect.

“Following the outcome of investigations carried out by both the NDLEA and the Nigeria Police (Kano State Command) the Honourable Minister may wish to note that:

“There exists a criminal syndicate collaborating with greedy officials of some airlines at MAKIA, notably Ethiopian and Egyptian Airlines, who connive to check in drug-laden bags, using passenger’s particulars without their consent or knowledge;

“Nigerian victims of the activities of these criminal gangs were arrested and detained in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for drug trafficking offences they did not commit;

“The outcome of investigations by the Nigeria Police and NDLEA absolved these victims of complicity in the crime of peddling drugs into the Kingdom. The investigations further established beyond reasonable doubts that the victims were unaware of the drug-laden baggage that were checked in bearing their particulars by unknown persons at MAKIA, Kano;

“All the suspected culprits had been apprehended and a case of criminal conspiracy, breach of trust and drug trafficking has been established against them, hence, they were arraigned at the Federal High Court, Kano;

“There are 24 Nigerians who were condemned to death between 2016 2018 for drug trafficking in contravention of the Kingdom’s Narcotic and Psychotropic Substances Control Law issued under Decree No. M/39 dated 8/7/1428AH;

“There are 12 Nigerian women currently serving various jail terms at Dhahban prison for drug smuggling.

“Meanwhile, the following drug traffickers are serving various jail terms:

a) Halimat Oyebanjo Oyaya – 10 years

b) Sherifat Shawni – 4 years

c) Limata Ahmad – 10 years

d) Halimat Isah – 5 years

e) Olubumi Adejarani Olaniyan – 10 years

f) Omobolanle Funke – 15 years

g) Nuratu Bolanle Yusuf – 15 years

h) Maryam Ibrahim Tanko – 7 years

i) Rahma Abdulkarim 20 years

j) Nuratu Yusuf Abike – 20 years

k) Bolaji Kehinde – 10 years

I)Yasirat Abolanle Salau – awaiting trail.

“There are a number of Nigerians accused of drug trafficking incarcerated at various Saudi Prisons but the Mission was unable to undertake consular visits due to refusal by the Saudi authorities to grant permission for such visits despite repeated requests and

“Drug smuggling into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by Nigerians has reached an alarming proportion and all hands must be on deck to check this menace.”

The Consul-General gave insight into how a syndicate had infiltrated the security in Kano to perpetrate drug trafficking.

His memo drew the minister’s attention to “a frightening development that portends grave danger to passenger travelling to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport (MAKIA), Kano.”

The Consul-General made five recommendations to the Minister of Foreign Affairs, including the need to seek clemency for innocent Nigerians held for drug trafficking in Saudi Arabia.

The recommendations are:

Enhancement of security surveillance by installing functional CCTV cameras at the checking-in counters and other sensitive areas of airports in Nigeria;

Henceforth, Nigeria Airport Management Authority (NAMA) in collaboration with other relevant security agencies should institute a compulsory baggage identification procedure before boarding for all checked-in luggage;

Every passenger should check in his/her luggage personally and not through third parties;

The trial of those found culpable for checking-in extra-baggage’s using the identities of victims should be pursued expeditiously and the attested copies of the judgments be made available to the Mission for onward transmission to our host authorities as proof that the culprits were punished in accordance with our laws; and

The Federal Government should henceforth, appeal for clemency and pardon for all our compatriots condemned to death and for those serving various jail terms.

http://news-af.dailyadvent.com/news/detail/f003fa8e254050bf45302dcda5138b90?client=news&features=402653103&mode=body&swdp

U write all these finish u no put tribe.
When the idiot u quoted mentioned igbo
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
I don't know what is attracting these stewpid Nigerians to that dead end xenophobic haters of Nigerians. These Nigerians are something else.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by anonymuz(m): 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
raumdeuter:
Lets blame everyone from Abike Dabiri, Yoruba, Aboki, Edo, Ijaw, Malaysian, SouthAfricans anyone but ourselves

All those envious of us
I! M quoting you because you people are just too trialist, you don't just like anyone. WHY. I'm an Urhobo man.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
AnanseK:

Thank God our SE brothers don’t have easy access to Saudi Arabia, their population would have been decimated through beheading. Now they are only pushing the drugs through gullible persons as shown in this account.

Two Igbo was still on that saudi list

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by CalabarPikin: 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Mgbadike80:

See Names Of Nigerian Drug Dealers Jailed In Saudi Arabian Prisons Revealed by HajimeSaito(m): 8:08pm
Suspect (File photo)

Twenty-three Nigerians are on the death row in Saudi Arabia. They may be beheaded any time from now. Besides, 11 are serving various jail terms for drug trafficking in the kingdom.

Another suspected trafficker is awaiting trial.

The 23 death row inmates could not be named for “diplomatic and sensitivity” reasons.

“There are 12 Nigerian women currently serving various jail terms at Dhahban prison for drug smuggling.

“Meanwhile, the following drug traffickers are serving various jail terms:

a) Halimat Oyebanjo Oyaya – 10 years

b) Sherifat Shawni – 4 years

c) Limata Ahmad – 10 years

d) Halimat Isah – 5 years

e) Olubumi Adejarani Olaniyan – 10 years

f) Omobolanle Funke – 15 years

g) Nuratu Bolanle Yusuf – 15 years

h) Maryam Ibrahim Tanko – 7 years

i) Rahma Abdulkarim 20 years

j) Nuratu Yusuf Abike – 20 years

k) Bolaji Kehinde – 10 years

I)Yasirat Abolanle Salau – awaiting trail.

Going tru d list above... Hv not seen any Ibo name listed there.....
So who are all dis folks pouring mouth odor here... ??
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Xander85: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Go through the OPs threads, and you'd find a disproportionate tilt towards crime in the south-south and south-east....esp' the south-east!

A crime was committed in South Africa against a Igbo and the guy ran to open thread on it (as he loves doing when it concerns Igbos) and went along with an anonymous source that said it was Ozubulu people that killed the man! No investigation has been carried out and findings made known to the press!

The OP knew once you open thread about Igbo murdered in SA, with an anonymous source claiming he was murdered by Ozubulu people, that it would help attract the usual bigoted suspects waiting for a negative story on Igbos just so they can vent their hate!
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by IronGalaxy: 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bossjakande:
xhosanostra jaceblaze ibkayee irongalaxy am crying right now I ask did u think did is right
wetin this concern me?

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by IronGalaxy: 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Why are thes e South Africans so devilish?
don't blame us oga. That's how your ilk roll

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Insectkiller: 12:04am On Apr 11, 2019
Always mind d kind of deal you are involved in..

Money at all cost .

This nigga might have been a victim of a deal..term it 'Greediness'

Hmm..another Nigga gone.

After death, Judgment.
My people think twice. #EndShallCome smiley

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by kafulka(m): 12:51am On Apr 11, 2019
safarigirl:
Somebody will kill some of you one day, and we will come online and say it is drug related and make mockery of your death, as you have made mockery of the death of others.

It's actually a drug deal worth about three hundred million Nigeria naira that he cornered to himself and lied to his members that is was sized by law enforcement agents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:39am On Apr 11, 2019
Amuocha:
Abike dabiri Erewa should say something
: sad

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:50am On Apr 11, 2019
kafulka:

It's actually a drug deal worth about three hundred million Nigeria naira that he cornered to himself and lied to his members that is was sized by law enforcement agents
Chai sad
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by StevenOba: 3:18am On Apr 11, 2019
Mtchew. If you decide to deal drugs then you definitely know your days are numbered especially if you're trying to scheme. So two less mofo's out , no tears shed good riddance to bad rubbish. coolNext!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Injure EFCC Operative In Abuja During Raid / Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad / Lady Breaks A Man's Car Windscreen While Twerking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.