Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,583 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron (58132 Views)

Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium / Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by obafemee80(m): 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2019

Nigerian business magnate and investor, Aliko Dangote , is 62 years old today. As of March 2019, the richest man in Africa and 100th in the world, had an estimated net worth of US$10.6 billion. He has retained his position as the richest man in Africa for eight consecutive years.

To celebrate his birthday, AutoJosh wants you see the time it would take the gentleman to earn his amazing $2.3 million Bugatti Veyron in hours, minutes and seconds.

Using the Forbes Top 100 earners, Price-comparison website, GoCompare , used the increase in total net worth that Aliko Dangote has accumulated over a twelve month period between 2017 and 2018.

According to GoCompare,the Chairman of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote, whose net worth was $11.6b at the time of compiling its list, will need just 1314:00:00 to pay off his $2.2m Bugatti Veyron Hypercar - that's approximately 55 days to make $2.2m or ₦792 million in Naira .

And talking about his Bugatti Veyron - yes he has one even though you may never see the humble man pose beside his luxury cars - the Hypercar has a top speed of 408.84 km/h (254.04 mph). It can move from standstill to 60mph in just 2.5s.

What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/see-the-time-it-would-take-aliko-dangote-to-pay-off-his-n792m-bugatti-veyron-hypercar/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Eife(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Okay
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
So you now concoct stories just to keep the Ministry moving. How did you know that he owns a Bugatti? What's your evidence?

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Getintouch2004(m): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
His money, his life.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by thesicilian: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lol
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by kingphilip(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Who say legit hustle no de pay

May God bless our hustle before this year end. make person shout amen

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by goat22: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
If person get buttocks for hin head how him go take do?

1 Like

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by MrRhymes101(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2019
How does he manage to remain calm and humble with all his wealth?... Wedding MC

3 Likes

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Mayor08: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2019
Good evening, please I'm in need..I'm going through issues beyond me...i am presently going through some life threatening issues(emergency), i haven't been paid at work and wont be paid till early next month but the isssue on ground is so urgent...I hereby plead to people to kindly help with what they can...I haven't gotten something tangible to eat for some days..I really need help from well meaning people... I am hard working also..you can quote me or send me a dm to verify or clarify my claims.

And if there is anyone that is willing to borrow, I am willing to go any length to assure you I will pay back..I will show you my means of I.d, I can video chat, you will have my pic and if I fail to pay you back, you can call me out on social media( no one wants that)...please..its life and death

6 Likes

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by fiercehillz(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2019
Dangote... Dangote... Dangote still dey find money o

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by kolafolabi(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2019
Interesting!

2 Likes

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by NobleAngell(f): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2019
Fake news. Rumour peddlers everywhere.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Kezifils(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2019
Why pay in 52 days? Pardon my ignorance

2 Likes

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by emekuze(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2019
Fake news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Samnavy: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2019
Na today
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by BarrElChapo(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2019
Hedonini:
So you now concoct stories just to keep the Ministry moving. How did you know that he owns a Bugatti? What's your evidence?

Bros you get sense.. People will just believe anything (fact or fiction) cos is Autojosh.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by helinues: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2019
Bloggers with cho cho cho

Meanwhile....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Jcole1985(m): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2019
kingphilip:
Not in the case of Dangote,seems like you do not know the true political leaders in your country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by ruggedtimi(m): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2019
dangote has a bugatti is not a big deal
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by deepwater(f): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2019
That money is still a small money
we have over 100 people in Nigeria richer than DANGOTE

40K per day for 55 days is 2.2

before u start mentioning and saying not legit, dont declare task and bla bla bla

OP go figure out daily charter rate of deepwater crafts working offshore Nigeria for IOCs.

Thereafter check the NCDMB equipment categorization report and see for yourself how many Nigerians own this shii.t.

Because u dont here about them doesn't mean they dont exist, if not for Regina Daniels most people on NL would never here of NED NWOKO

If not for LINDA IKEJI who go hear about Sholaye Jeremi

And last last Jeremi and Ned na for example no be say them hold reach teeth. e get some name i no go like drop here.

I think you should be bothered with fact that u only see billionaires on the internet, be more interested in knowing at least one in person!

nwanneni:

Dem dey rent the equipment everyday of the year?no be when work dey wen dem go call your equipment?

You are still a kid on the block in terms of deepwater activities
for your guidance BIMCO time charter party agreement extends into years

a simple question, how do FPSO - BONGA, ERHA, AGBAMI et al get their supplies? True chopper? Bro go sleep, this matter pass u

nwanneni:
I thought you were talking of deep water equipment?now you have switched to offshore logistics
Contract based business cannot be compared to everyday business.

as earlier stated, u know nothing about the subject matter, try some other discussion u would fair better

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by eagleeye2: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2019
is it $10.6 billion or $11.6 billion?
Bloggers hardly proof read their work.

2 Likes

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Oblivionsmiles: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2019
Which naija road will he ride at that car's maximum speed?

Holla @ me for your amazing gifts. Amma wow you grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by castrol180(m): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2019
Can you compare this with Vladimir Putin's limousine?
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by wunmi590(m): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2019
Just 50 million is okay for me, and see me too the richest man in the world in 12years to come

God please open doors of opportunity for me, and give me unmerited favor, you know i have been working hard all this while.

Please God pick my calls quickly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2019
kingphilip:

May God bless our hustle before this year end. make person shout amen
And who tell u say Dangote na legit man grin

6 Likes

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by quincyshakur(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2019
I took My Dad jus a Day smiley smiley Who is now d richest in Nigeria? grin
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Offpoint: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2019
I stop believing rich business people are rich when I realized 70 of their money is not actually theirs in real sense. Ronaldo is richer than him anyways.

14 Likes

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by johnbullas: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2019
money is good
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by ACHILLES45: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2019
why is no one talking about fuel scarcity.

1 Like

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Bossontop(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2019
Amazing.....money good ooo

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2019
I will hustle Legit, and my hustle must surely pay. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by SolexxBarry(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2019
undecided i cant cry cry make i just dey smiley las las we go grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Air Balloon Business In Nigeria / Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today / My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.