Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) (45940 Views)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A22 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Check out my hands on of the Infinix S4 at the launch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W-4YgwyN4Y

See screenshots attached from the video.

Cc Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
smiley
jameslojohn:
but helio p22 support only 21 mp camera where them come get 32 mp camera from infinix and lie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by hardeycute(m): 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by michaellovaldo(m): 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
The coming of xiaomi don put fear for their body,if Na before the phone price go be 80k+

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by supercent02(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
this infinix wise oo, making the phone so affordable even though it's specs... This seems more like the Samsung M20/M30 that wasn't available in 9ja... Brainy INFINIX. THANK GOD SAY I NEVER BUY CAMON 11 grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
michaellovaldo:
The coming of xiaomi don put fear for their body,if Na before the phone price go be 80k+
aswear....after April 24 ehn? They go see competition

21 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Segunhife(m): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
#teamxaiomi, abeg let's gather here

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by shogsman(m): 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
I'm patiently waiting for xiaomi,thank you.

16 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Wanted to buy Samsung a30 but the price of the screen put me off...am buying this infinix hot s4 6gb ram
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by sexiestharam(f): 12:30am On Apr 11, 2019
Mediatek 6762 chipset for a flagship phone in 2019?My goodness. Infinix guys are very wicked! Why can't Nigerians see they are being exploited? #Xiaomiiscoming.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 11, 2019
sexiestharam:
Mediatek 6762 chipset for a flagship phone in 2019?My goodness. Infinix guys are very wicked! Why can't Nigerians see they are being exploited? #Xiaomiiscoming.
is the phone that bad...I should cucuma buy that Samsung a30 joor sad

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 12:51am On Apr 11, 2019
IAmBloody:
Wanted to buy Samsung a30 but the price of the screen put me off...am buying this infinix hit s4 6gb ram
Samsung a30 is far more better than this

8 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 11, 2019
MartinsD12:

Samsung a30 is far more better than this
thanks bro..I better settle for the best...av a good night sleep kiss
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:15am On Apr 11, 2019
sexiestharam:
wait... thats a22, not p22 right?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by krozay(m): 1:44am On Apr 11, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
it's p22
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:00am On Apr 11, 2019
IAmBloody:
Same to you brother, that Samsung is a silent killer trust me Samsung can never be compared with the likes of infinix and tecno they keep doing the same thing in a different packaging

6 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:02am On Apr 11, 2019
IAmBloody:
One more thing is I have confirm if it supports Glo 4G lite a30 but I guess you should confirm it every other specs is perfectly fine

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by nonichuks: 6:55am On Apr 11, 2019
MartinsD12:

Same to you brother, that Samsung is a silent killer trust me Samsung can never be compared with the likes of infinix and tecno they keep doing the same thing in a different packaging

A very expensive packaging. CrapSung

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 11, 2019
MartinsD12:

One more thing is I have confirm if it supports Glo 4G lite a30 but I guess you should confirm it every other specs is perfectly fine
shocked

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 11, 2019
MartinsD12:

shocked

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:04am On Apr 11, 2019
nonichuks:

A very expensive packaging. CrapSung
Yeah with poor processor for that price nokia 5.1 plus aka x5 three times better a helio p60 which is the fastest processor for gaming freaks and Samsung a30 a50 are all killers, right from time sumsung don't compromise their quality and am happy nokia and also this umigidi of a phone them dey try o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:14am On Apr 11, 2019
IAmBloody:
shocked

Yeah bro I saw the lte band up to 38 but I didn't see lte 28 which Glo supports but all other 4g networks airtel, mtn even 9mobile go work on it, I guess Glo will work on it too
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by sexiestharam(f): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
It's p22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by sexiestharam(f): 7:30am On Apr 11, 2019
IAmBloody:
is the phone that bad...I should cucuma buy that Samsung a30 joor sad
Yes the phone isn't good. Check all the ads they did. Either no mention of the chipset or the chipset mention is last! I don't know if the A30 is available in Nigeria.
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:30am On Apr 11, 2019
IAmBloody:
shocked

Salute you too maybe you check out umigidi or nokia on jumia, infact nokia android is the best thing now in smartphone world with the budget u have for a30 I think you check out Nokia 5.1 plus x5 support all 4g networks, Nokia 6.1 plus x6 and this umigidi brand on jumia will give you a better value for your money especially the f1 and s3

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by TDonald: 7:42am On Apr 11, 2019
sexiestharam:

Yes the phone isn't good. Check all the ads they did. Either no mention of the chipset or the chipset mention is last! I don't know if the A30 is available in Nigeria.

A30 is available in Nigeria, it sells for #78k @ Slot ikeja
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:45am On Apr 11, 2019
IAmBloody:
shocked
A30 uses lte cat 10 while infinix s4 uses lte cat 6, a30 will definitely enjoy more faster 4G connectivity than s4

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by sexiestharam(f): 8:06am On Apr 11, 2019
TDonald:

A30 is available in Nigeria, it sells for #78k @ Slot ikeja
Ok
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Palmerbarry: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2019
Choi.. see the side & bottom bezzels!
I go salute anyone wey buy this phone o.

When there's Samsung A30 with better battery, display, infact better everything, and cheaper than this.., this.., lemme stop here before I vex.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by TechCapon(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2019
Lovely design
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 11, 2019
Useless expensive phones

BUY CHEAPER AND BETTER PHONES ONLINE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Got My NTEL Sim Card... / Orange To Enter The Nigerian GSM Market / People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.