Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) (45941 Views)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A22 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Andrez123(m): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2019
sexiestharam:
Mediatek 6762 chipset for a flagship phone in 2019?My goodness. Infinix guys are very wicked! Why can't Nigerians see they are being exploited? #Xiaomiiscoming.
Yes..... They're here to exploit nigerians and make money. the Helio P22 on the infinix S4 is a very weak octacore SOC that can't support Full HD, Tecno used the same rubbish on the camon 11 pro, that's why it's inferior to its predecessor the Camon X pro which had a Helio P23. They are all using the Helio P22 (Mtk 6762) chipset because it's very cheap and supports AI so it's quite easy for them to manipulate gullible customers by just focusing on its AI camera capabilities hoping that they won't notice other flaws.

This S4 is certainly an improvement over the S3 but they should have used a Helio P60 SOC which is more powerful and supports AI. Anyway the infinix flagship phone is not the S series but the Zero series which has suffered recently because of poor sales so the Note series replaced it as infinix flagship last year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by IMASTEX: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
aswear....after April 24 ehn? They go see competition
Is that the date Xiaomi is coming on board?
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by IMASTEX: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2019
Segunhife:
#teamxaiomi, abeg let's gather here
Present.
When are they coming in?
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by IMASTEX: 11:14am On Apr 11, 2019
sexiestharam:
Mediatek 6762 chipset for a flagship phone in 2019?My goodness. Infinix guys are very wicked! Why can't Nigerians see they are being exploited? #Xiaomiiscoming.
The zero series is the last, I will buy from those guys. I bought for myself & wifie, couple of my guys also bought seeing mine. But the phone is just like paying higher for little.
When is Xiaomi coming on board?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by sexiestharam(f): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2019
IMASTEX:

The zero series is the last, I will buy from those guys. I bought for myself & wifie, couple of my guys also bought seeing mine. But the phone is just like paying higher for little.
When is Xiaomi coming on board?
On the 24th of April.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Andrez123(m): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
wait... thats a22, not p22 right?
A22 is 6762m and a quad-core chipset while P22 is 6762 an octacore chipset. I don't like the numbering by mediatek, it's quite easy for consumers to be mislead, like how the Camon 11 has A22 (6762m) and the Camon 11 pro has P22 (6762), some people were foolish enough to think that it's the same chipset.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by lokojay1989(m): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2019
sexiestharam:

Ok
I bought mine at 74800 at 3CHUB Ikeja
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by IamDavid(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2019
no full HD, when standard manufacturers are using quad HD quality LCD or amoled , full HD ips shouldn't be a problem at this level. grow up infinix. I'll pass
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by SolutionsMed: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2019
Very correct. Xiaomi dealt with me barely one year of using the device. The phone could not upgrade even with wifi, had strict languages in many apps. Worse, it stops supporting Google-based apps like gmail, twitter,instagram and even whatsapp. My recent S7 directly from the UK is the bomb. Good to be free.
papyskinsy:
those arguing... and comparing samsung to tecno.. infinix or xiaomi.. just borrow your friends Samsung device for a day... I bet it with yu.. yu gonna look fr money to get a Samsung device... I was in bondage buh now am free.. de way i now look at infinix and tecno phones is epic.. lol

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by hardeycute(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2019
SolutionsMed:
Very correct. Xiaomi dealt with me barely one year of using the device. The phone could not upgrade even with wifi, had strict languages in many apps. Worse, it stops supporting Google-based apps like gmail, twitter,instagram and even whatsapp. My recent S7 directly from the UK is the bomb. Good to be free.
Which model of Xiaomi did you use?
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by mahkanjuh: 11:46am On Apr 11, 2019
Please everyone, what can we say about Nokia X5

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2019
michaellovaldo:
The coming of xiaomi don put fear for their body,if Na before the phone price go be 80k+

Is xaomi in Nigeria ?
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by nonichuks: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2019
henry007:
Check out my hands on of the Infinix S4 at the launch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W-4YgwyN4Y

See screenshots attached from the video.

Cc Lalasticlala

Can't believe this masterpiece is going for 49K
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by fredie107(m): 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
Resolution 720 by 1550

That's poor
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Djdamian(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
ymdo:
How much is this A30?

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by papyskinsy: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
SolutionsMed:

Am happy for yu bro.. also using a Samsung s7 edge.. de phone screen looks like new every blessed day.. even tho its very old.. ppl using dis device can relate.
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by kolaaderin: 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
MartinsD12:

One more thing is I have confirm if it supports Glo 4G lite a30 but I guess you should confirm it every other specs is perfectly fine
Glo is already including 1800 band to there band fleet, all phones can now do Glo 4G. No cause for alarm. My infinix S3X is doing Glo 4G now.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by mahkanjuh: 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
Please, say something about Nokia X5 compare with some of these phones we have mentioned on this thread
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
IMASTEX:
Is that the date Xiaomi is coming on board?
yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Platony(m): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
FOR SALE

Very Clean,...I only used it for Two weeks (SAMSUNG J5 pro)

Interested?? DM

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by gboisgroups(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
please can someone post the portrait mode images of infinix hot s4 and Samsung a30 to compare their AI camera �
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by holluikon(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
CALL OR WHATSAPP 08160268268 for all your jumia orders. Pay on delivery,discounts,quick returns and refunds.*
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by SolutionsMed: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
hardeycute:
Which model of Xiaomi did you use?

Note 4x
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by jameslojohn(m): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
but helio p22 support only 21 mp camera where them come get 31 mp camera from infinix an lie

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by lilwill(m): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
still 720p, rubbish
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Denique(f): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
supercent02:
this infinix wise oo, making the phone so affordable even though it's specs... This seems more like the Samsung M20/M30 that wasn't available in 9ja... Brainy INFINIX. THANK GOD SAY I NEVER BUY CAMON 11 grin grin grin

Hi, pls is the phone in the market now?
I want to put the camon 11 on hold, that's why!
Thanks!
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Coolgent(m): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
Copy cat of Samsung M20!
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Coolgent(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
supercent02:
this infinix wise oo, making the phone so affordable even though it's specs... This seems more like the Samsung M20/M30 that wasn't available in 9ja... Brainy INFINIX. THANK GOD SAY I NEVER BUY CAMON 11 grin grin grin
Samsung M20 is available am using it for the past 2weeks
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Coolgent(m): 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
IAmBloody:
Wanted to buy Samsung a30 but the price of the screen put me off...am buying this infinix hot s4 6gb ram
My toddler smash my A7 2018 on ground the same day i bought it, i cough 37k for the new screen. undecided
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Telvin7(m): 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
Infinix named scam..... Helio p22 only support 21mp camera talk less of 32mp camera.....
Scammers ..... Continue deceiving people

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
EZENDIZUOGU:
WHAT OF NOKIA X5,WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT, BECAUSE I INTEND BUYING IT,

Nokia 5.1 plus aka x5 is a wonderful powerful Nokia phone with a powerful processor, the new infinix x4 has helio p22 processor while x5 is helio p 60 you can see the difference yourself the helio p60 will handle any type of games with multiple apps at the same time, plus x5 supports all 4g networks its a complete game changer
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
kolaaderin:
Glo is already including 1800 band to there band fleet, all phones can now do Glo 4G. No cause for alarm. My infinix S3X is doing Glo 4G now.
Good to know that enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Got My NTEL Sim Card... / Orange To Enter The Nigerian GSM Market / People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.