Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:42 PM

Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling (53368 Views)

Chris Smalling completes permanent move to Roma From Manchester United / Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd / Choirul Huda: Indonesian Goalkeeper Dies After Collision With Team-mate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by cr7lomo: 9:49am On Apr 11, 2019
Naijastar001:

Haha you ronaldo fans really need paracetamol, who has the highest goals and assist. Even on an average day for messi the greatest he still creates the willing goal. I love the fact that ronaldo fans have poooor taste. You will hate success (messi) till you kick the bucket.

Ronaldo has the highest goals and assists in the history of champions league... lewandowski has highest goals this season
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Rilley(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2019
dfrost:

Nothing will happen. Man United will win.
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by openmine(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2019
martineverest:
Huesca is facing relegation this season

This was your previous statement
Barca haven't thrashed any team by 6 this season
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by dfrost: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

Barca doesn't normally go full monte on away games in the champions league. wait for your koboko at Camp nou... na there una go collect serious punishment..

Really? And Messi scored 4 goals against Arsenal at Emirates, abi? Simple put: the game wasn't easy for them. Give credit to whom credit is due.
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by dfrost: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2019
Rilley:
Keep deceiving yourself

Thank you.

Naysayers said the same thing during Juventus and PSG games cheesy grin but we are here today. Winning by an own goal by a big club like Barcelona? That's petite. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by martineverest(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2019
openmine:

This was your previous statement

are u comparing Manchester United with Huesca? ...
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Naijastar001: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
cr7lomo:

Ronaldo has the highest goals and assists in the history of champions league... lewandowski has highest goals this season
Be like sey nuclear bomb dey this one head
So since iniesta left barcelona how many ronaldo don score for ucl and how many messi don score
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Naijastar001: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
dfrost:

Really? And Messi scored 4 goals against Arsenal at Emirates, abi? Simple put: the game wasn't easy for them. Give credit to whom credit is due.

Lol the 4 goals were in camp nou. dont argue when you dont know the facts na
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by cr7lomo: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
Naijastar001:

Be like sey nuclear bomb dey this one head
So since iniesta left barcelona how many ronaldo don score for ucl and how many messi don score

Go and borrow phone and Google so to stop disgracing urself... Messi scored 28goals in his last 3seasons... Ronaldo has scored 43 goals in his last 3season... Now that u hv been schooled, get the 4k out
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by ogbonti: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
deltateam:

False consolation. grin

Man U qualifying over PSG was false? Lmao
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by ogbonti: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
i

You get sense jawe...

Man U 4 life

1 Like

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Naijastar001: 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
cr7lomo:

Go and borrow phone and Google so to stop disgracing urself... Messi scored 28goals in his last 3seasons... Ronaldo has scored 43 goals in his last 3season... Now that u hv been schooled, get the 4k out
Olodo rabata. I am sure you are an illiterate. When did Iniesta leave barcelona? And how many goals has ronaldo scored in the ucl since then, nuclear bomb must dey your head
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Naijastar001: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
dfrost:

Thank you.

Naysayers said the same thing during Juventus and PSG games cheesy grin but we are here today. Winning by an own goal by a big club like Barcelona? That's petite. cheesy grin
Shameless club celebrating loss hahahaha
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by openmine(m): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2019
martineverest:
are u comparing Manchester United with Huesca? ...
Okay you said in your previous post which I quoted that barca has not scored up to 6 goals in the la liga right?
So in a bid to correct you,I put up a result where barca scored more than 6 goals against huesca!

The scoreline barca 8-2 huesca

You made a mistake,correct yourself!
I never at any time compared manutd to huesca!
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by cr7lomo: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
Naijastar001:

Olodo rabata. I am sure you are an illiterate. When did Iniesta leave barcelona? And how many goals has ronaldo scored in the ucl since then, nuclear bomb must dey your head

As a pig that u are...I will not hv anything to do with a pig...if u are too dull not to know that Ronaldo has been top goal scorer in the CL for the past 6seasons
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Naijastar001: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
cr7lomo:

As a pig that u are...I will not hv anything to do with a pig...if u are too dull not to know that Ronaldo has been top goal scorer in the CL for the past 6seasons

Ode nie se. This one na mumu nigga. They are asking you one thing you are saying another thing. You said messi has been useless in the ucl since xavi and iniesta left but the past six seasons iniesta was in the team and since iniesta left messi has scored 8 goals in ucl (3 assists), Ronaldo has 5 goals (2 assists). I am not surprised your IQ is low when your monicker is cr7lomo, like cr7 like fan.

Ode maluu
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by dfrost: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Naijastar001:

Lol the 4 goals were in camp nou. dont argue when you dont know the facts na

Yes you are right. I mixed it up. It was in Camp Nou.
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by cr7lomo: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
Naijastar001:

Ode nie se. This one na mumu nigga. They are asking you one thing you are saying another thing. You said messi has been useless in the ucl since xavi and iniesta left but the past six seasons iniesta was in the team and since iniesta left messi has scored 8 goals in ucl (3 assists), Ronaldo has 5 goals (2 assists). I am not surprised your IQ is low when your monicker is cr7lomo, like cr7 like fan.

Ode maluu

U are are brainless fool here... So does 8 goals mean that he will win the golden boot... golden boot wey Ronaldo go still win... U are just a looser and dreamer
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Icon79(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
Haha!!! Bros, you got jokes. I don laff taya sef grin grin grin grin

And the most ridiculous thing is, the hapless referee didn't even give a foul for such reckless! If someone ever makes a challenge like that at Cristiano Ronaldo, it would've been a straight red!!

O pari

Emmzy201:
they want to kill the Goat for peppersoup
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Icon79(m): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
And he has never played as a top striker either!

And by the way, where's the fake Ronaldo on that list? Oh, he prefers to save his goals and run up scores against weaker opponents grin cheesy wink smiley

O pari

abdulazeez1002:
And have never played in Premier League

GOAT level

1 Like

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by tosinosam(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Naijastar001:

Ode maluu
Abeg leave am d guy will see d truth and say otherwise...a typical penaldo crybaby will always have excuses just to brush away messi's masterclass
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Naijastar001: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
cr7lomo:

U are are brainless fool here... So does 8 goals mean that he will win the golden boot... golden boot wey Ronaldo go still win... U are just a looser and dreamer
Your statements are so senseless and incoherent. Are you up to 18 like this.
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by cr7lomo: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
tosinosam:

Abeg leave am d guy will see d truth and say otherwise...a typical penaldo crybaby will always have excuses just to brush away messi's masterclass

U messi nitwits only end up abusing when u hv to facts to back up ur arguments...masterclass kor...local champion
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by cr7lomo: 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Naijastar001:

Your statements are so senseless and incoherent. Are you up to 18 like this.

When they know they hv lost out on facts , they tend to abuse... typical messi wankers
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Naijastar001: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
cr7lomo:

When they know they hv lost out on facts , they tend to abuse... typical messi wankers

Lol sorry but it is obvious you dont know what you are saying. Everything you have been saying has been rubbish. Truth is bitter. You know absolutely nothing and are incapable of reasoning so arguing with youbis meaningly.
Go and read all your posts again and tell me if you still think you made any sense
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Hope1717(f): 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
Good for him. But I pity the player wey commit this one.
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by tosinosam(m): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2019
cr7lomo:

U messi nitwits only end up abusing when u hv to facts to back up ur arguments...masterclass kor...local champion
Please check what u wrote Mr...ur just senseless
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Robert129(m): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
Still the goat... Man u will be sent parking by 16th

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron / Tiote's Corpse Arrives Ivory Coast, Received By Kolo Toure, Wilfried Bony, Kalou / Super Eagles Players Storm Enugu For Funny Bone's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.