Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. (2535 Views)

How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr / What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
advocate666:

I am happy you beileve everything I say. Christians are really gullible.
Advocate666 before and after meeting jesusjnr photos!

Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by advocate666: 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
Advocate666 before and after meeting jesusjnr

Even your fellow soldiers are rejecting you. grin

Chai. Satan is truly great.
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
advocate666:

I am happy you beileve everything I say. Christians are really gullible.
You don see one wey believe you,say you fake satanist go renounce satan Lol, And you no even give am face!

Na me wey know say na lie full your bowels na hin you get time for, to show say you truly know who is who. grin

At least i give some respect for that, fake satanist! grin

1 Like

Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by advocate666: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
You don see one wey believe you,say you fake satanist go renounce satan Lol, And you no even give am face!

Na me wey know say na lie full your bowels na hin you get time for, to show say you truly know who is who. grin

At least i give some respect for that, fake satanist! grin

If only you knew how ridiculous you sound.
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
advocate666:

If only you knew how ridiculous you sound.
I only know you love the sound of the ridicule. grin
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by advocate666: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
I only know you love the sound of the ridicule. grin

Where is your side kick anas09?

You need her to bring her ogbanje mouth to come and defend you?
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
advocate666:

Where is your side kick anas09?

You need her to bring her ogbanje mouth to come and defend you?
Lol! I thought you loved obanjes! cheesy

Anas is arguably my fiercest critic and opposition here, and you would have seen that at the same time that she acknowledged that, she was also discrediting me elsewhere, hence your comment that who resurrects a 2016 thread, after you saw what I did to her in response to her attacks.

But your annihilation by my spiritual clout is one she couldn't help but admit, cause she knows and enjoys an ass whopping when she sees one.

But this thumping is even much worse than that one. grin
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by advocate666: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
jesusjnr:

Anas is arguably my fiercest critic and opposition here, and you would have seen that at the same time that she acknowledged that, she was also discrediting me elsewhere, hence your comment that who resurrects a 2016 thread, after you saw what I did to her in response to her attacks.

But your annihilation by my spiritual clout is one she couldn't help but admit, cause she knows and enjoys an ass whopping when she sees one.

anal09 made no sense but you two seemed to understand each other and you can't help posting her all over the place.

you can whoop my ass all you want but one thing you can never do is answer one simple question.

I challenge you anything you want. Just answer the question.
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
advocate666:

anal09 made no sense but you two seemed to understand each other and you can't help posting her all over the place.
Yeah!

And I'd keep posting her all over the place as long as you keep posting your dead body question all over the place, so that people that didn't know would see the proof of how your "simple" question died.

So don't complain since you refuse to bury it and are carrying its smelly dead body all over the place, and even opened a new thread for it Lol! grin

advocate666:

you can whoop my ass all you want but one thing you can never do is answer one simple question.

I challenge you anything you want. Just answer the question.
Can never do you say?

You are so wrong, for I can answer the question as you very well know as some have already done, but I would never answer the question!

So if you like put it on all the heads of all your unborn children, or your renouncing satan, or your own life, i would never answer what you call a simple question because your so called simple question is ulterior motivated!

O guy look for somewhere park well for somebody wey pass you pass you.

If you knew anything about my Master Jesus, you would know that He was very good when it came to dealing with ulterior motivated questions, for in spite of how many times people as your kind came to Him to catch Him at His Words with your kind of question, He always defeated them hands down.

So you know where I got that ability from that I've used to humble you severally.

So keep waiting for the answer to your question from me, Lol! grin

But if you don't repent from your blasphemy before you kick the bucket, so that you'd be able to get the answer to your "simple" question by yourself, maybe i'd text you the answer when you are keeping warm with Satan in the lake of fire. SMH grin

1 Like

Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by johnw47: 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
advocate666:

Even your fellow soldiers are rejecting you. grin

Chai. Satan is truly great.

that false accusing fake is not my fellow soldier as much as you are not

and your satan is truly weak:

Rev 12:9  And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by advocate666: 1:01am On Apr 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah!

And I'd keep posting her all over the place as long as you keep posting your dead body question all over the place, so that people that didn't know would see the proof of how your "simple" question died.

So don't complain since you refuse to bury it and are carrying its smelly dead body all over the place, and even opened a new thread for it Lol! grin

Can never do you say?

You are so wrong, for I can answer the question as you very well know as some have already done, but I would never answer the question!

So if you like put it on all the heads of all your unborn children, or your renouncing satan, or your own life, i would never answer what you call a simple question because your so called simple question is interior motivated!

O guy look for somewhere park well for somebody wey pass you pass you.

If you knew anything about my Master Jesus, you would know that He was very good when it came to dealing with ulterior motivated questions, for in spite of how many times people as your kind came to Him to catch Him at His Words with your kind of question, He always defeated them hands down.

So you know where I got that ability from that I've used to humble you severally.

So keep waiting for the answer to your question from me, Lol! grin

But if you don't repent from your blasphemy before you kick the bucket, so that you'd be able to get the answer to your "simple" question by yourself, maybe i'd text you the answer when you are keeping warm with Satan in the lake of fire. SMH grin

You humbled me? hahahaha!
You so called xtians are very funny.
If you want to see a humbled person, look no further than your master jesus. The humiliation he suffered when he came to disturb humans on earth. Chai. He promised to come again but ran away with his tail between his legs. He is still cowering under Yahweh. Next week, we will remind him again how we crucified his gay ass.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by advocate666: 1:03am On Apr 13, 2019
johnw47:

that false accusing fake is not my fellow soldier as much as you are not

and your satan is truly weak:

Rev 12:9  And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Lies of Yahweh.
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by johnw47: 1:15am On Apr 13, 2019
advocate666:

Lies of Yahweh.

no, truly your god satan is weak
you only have to look at yourself
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by advocate666: 1:20am On Apr 13, 2019
johnw47:

no, truly your god satan is weak
you only have to look at yourself

Didn't you hear that I am a fake Satanist?
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by johnw47: 2:11am On Apr 13, 2019
advocate666:

Didn't you hear that I am a fake Satanist?

i know that satan is your god
here are some more bible verses on the destiny of your weak god satan:

Romans 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Isaiah 14:12-15 How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’ But you are brought down to Sheol, to the far reaches of the pit.

Matthew 25:41 Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Isaiah 14:12 How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low!

Rev 20:1  Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain.
Revelation 20:2 And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years,
Revelation 20:3 And threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God.
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 13, 2019
advocate666:

You humbled me? hahahaha!
You so called xtians are very funny.
If you want to see a humbled person, look no further than your master jesus. The humiliation he suffered when he came to disturb humans on earth. Chai. He promised to come again but ran away with his tail between his legs. He is still cowering under Yahweh. Next week, we will remind him again how we crucified his gay ass.
How ignorant thou art oh fake satanist!

Humbled Jesus my Master?

Wow! If so then how did satan your zombistic master lose his prince of the world title, and get his dumb ass cast out of the world?

At least your master satan can pride himself on the fact that he's not as ignorant as as you are, for if it were up to him Jesus would have never come to the earth, needless say ,died on the cross for man's sins.

For that was the worst defeat, injury, thumping etc., him and his works ever suffered since the beginning when he deceived man up til this day, and that unprecedented record would remain intact til the end of the world.

So keep wallowing in your spiritual ignorance for you don't know that was the greatest thing and victory that Jesus ever achieved the works and the person of Satan, while He was here on earth. Not His casting of demons, healing the sick, raising the dead, or even His resurrection, but His death.

For that was the simple reason He came down from heaven to the Earth, to die for man's sins, and consequently to cast that old prince, serpent, father of liars as your fake satanist self, loser etc., Satan out of the kingdom of the world.

Therefore if He had not died on the cross, His mission to the Earth would have been a complete failure, so it smacks of utter ignorance to mock the death of Jesus even as a fake satanist, for if not for that there would no kingdom of God or church, or even Christianity on Earth for Satan your fake master to contend with, but Jesus, for the seed would have abode alone.

So you can choose to remain in your ignorance until the coming of Jesus the undisputed and reigning prince of the world, come to finally relegate and banish Satan your master from His kingdom, the Earth to hell where you and him can have some fun time burning together with both your tails tugged in between your legs, Lol!

So in a nut shell provided for your viewing pleasure are before and after photos illustration of your fake master Satan before and after the death of Jesus!

Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by kkins25(m): 7:19am On Apr 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You know you dont even know what "Eloi Eloi lama sabachthani" means
is there another meaning other than the "my father my father..."
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by MuttleyLaff: 7:29am On Apr 13, 2019
kkins25:
is there another meaning other than the "my father my father..."

MuttleyLaff:
The thing is "Eli Eli lama sabachthani" is Aramaic
Watch this, most people' last words are very profound, and Jesus' is no exception to this.
Jesus as a dying man, hung on a cross, uttered seven famous dying last words

1) Luke 23:34 - Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.
2) Luke 23:43 - Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise.
3) John 19:26-27 - Woman, behold your son. Son Behold your mother.
4) Matthew 27:46 & Mark 15:34 - My God, My God, (this bit I've blanked out, to reveal more on it, later)
5) John 19:28 - I thirst.
6) John 19:30 - It is finished (or "It is accomplished'')
7) Luke 23:46 - Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.

The first of the last four words, (i.e. famous words #4)
were said, for the benefit of the disciples, which is why it was spoken in Aramaic (e.g. "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani'')
It wasnt spoken in an unknown tongue, it for crying out loud, was spoken in Aramaic.

Jesus, for the benefit of the disciples, uttered in Aramaic the purpose of His mission/assignment
(i.e. the reason all those things were happening, the reason why He was created or the reason why He came to exist)
He then, after declaring that the purpose (i.e. the process for salvation) is finished or accomplished,
excused Himself with the "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit" last word

Jesus chose His word very carefully and didnt speak impetuously when He used "Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani"
Jesus, actually was paraphrasing, the beginning of Psalm 22 (i.e. Psalm 22:1),
just like He paraphrased the end of Psalm 22 (i.e Psalm 22:31)

MuttleyLaff:
The bible says Jesus came to die.
Not to have a woman, not to have a thing for men.

God gave Jesus to die for our sins, period.

Jesus, confirmed this, at the ninth hour, on the cross at Golgotha, the skull-shaped hill in Jerusalem, when He said "Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani"

"Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani" when correctly translated, means:
"My God, My God, this is why You kept me"
or "My God, My God, this is My destiny" (i.e. I was born to do this)
or "My God, My God, this is what You permitted"
or "My God, My God, this is what You allowed"
No, but its my God, my God, and more importantly that "lama sabachthani" that's, incorrectly interpreted kkins

1 Like

Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by advocate666: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
johnw47:

i know that satan is your god
here are some more bible verses on the destiny of your weak god satan:

Romans 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Isaiah 14:12-15 How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’ But you are brought down to Sheol, to the far reaches of the pit.

Matthew 25:41 Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Isaiah 14:12 How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low!

Rev 20:1  Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain.
Revelation 20:2 And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years,
Revelation 20:3 And threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God.

Leave me alone. I just want to face jesusjnr here. Ok.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by advocate666: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
How ignorant thou art oh fake satanist!

Humbled Jesus my Master?

Wow! If so then how did satan your zombistic master lose his prince of the world title, and get his dumb ass cast out of the world?

At least your master satan can pride himself on the fact that he's not as ignorant as as you are, for if it were up to him Jesus would have never come to the earth, needless say ,died on the cross for man's sins.

For that was the worst defeat, injury, thumping etc., him and his works ever suffered since the beginning when he deceived man up til this day, and that unprecedented record would remain intact til the end of the world.

So keep wallowing in your spiritual ignorance for you don't know that was the greatest thing and victory that Jesus ever achieved the works and the person of Satan, while He was here on earth. Not His casting of demons, healing the sick, raising the dead, or even His resurrection, but His death.

For that was the simple reason He came down from heaven to the Earth, to die for man's sins, and consequently to cast that old prince, serpent, father of liars as your fake satanist self, loser etc., Satan out of the kingdom of the world.

Therefore if He had not died on the cross, His mission to the Earth would have been a complete failure, so it smacks of utter ignorance to mock the death of Jesus even as a fake satanist, for if not for that there would no kingdom of God or church, or even Christianity on Earth for Satan your fake master to contend with, but Jesus, for the seed would have abode alone.

So you can choose to remain in your ignorance until the coming of Jesus the undisputed and reigning prince of the world, come to finally relegate and banish Satan your master from His kingdom, the Earth to hell where you and him can have some fun time burning together with both your tails tugged in between your legs, Lol!

So in a nut shell provided for your viewing pleasure are before and after photos illustration of your fake master Satan before and after the death of Jesus!

Confused fellow. You pick and chose what you want to believe and obfuscate all over the place, then do a victory dance, then post a few pictures and happy is your name.

When Satan sent me to confront you, after the first week, I went back to Satan and said, "Lord, why do we waste time with this fool?"

But Lord Satan in his infinite wisdom told me to go back again and confront you and that you will reveal and unravel.

Oh mighy Satan, I will never doubt you again.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by advocate666: 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
Here is a quote for you to masturbate to: I am but a fake Satanist wannabe.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by advocate666: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
Has the soldier of christ ran away? grin

1 Like

Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by Anas09: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2019
jesusjnr:

What did you do to me Jesusjnr?
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2019
advocate666:
Has the soldier of christ ran away? grin

Hello Sir/Ma, jesusjnr is my brother in the faith.
So what's your question for US i mean for Christians {soldiers of Christ}?

Thanks! smiley
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
Maximus69:

Thanks! smiley
No oh. God forbid! cheesy

I can't be brother in Christ to someone that calls my Master Jesus a servant of God.

So you this Antichrist, except you repent from your wicked and insulting ways, don't call me your brother in faith. wink
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
Anas09:

What did you do to me Jesusjnr?
Hi sis!

Where have you been all these while?

Sorry I had to drag your moniker into my exchanges with this satanist wannabe because of the comments you made in our respects. wink

I was actually talking about my bringing up a dead thread of yours in response to your actions then, for that was what I did to you which he was a witness of.

So hope that clears the matter up.

Hope you're good though, but just in case, i have not changed from my ways oh, in fact I've even taken it to the next level, so that you'd know.

Welcome back and God bless.
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
jesusjnr:
No oh. God forbid! cheesy
I can't be brother in Christ to someone that calls my Master Jesus a servant of God.
So you this Antichrist, except you repent from your wicked and insulting ways, don't call me your brother in faith. wink

Whatever you call Jesus is not the problem bro, it's obedience to his orders that matters! Matthew 15:7-9

Your obedience this morning to Jesus' words is what makes you my brother NOT what you call him! wink

If you like, call him your gatekeeper or gardener. God will never hold you accountable for that {Matthew 12:32} but whoever tries to do things on his own without considering Jesus' stand on such cases will never see God's Kingdom!

That's where you err my bro!

Don't say one thing here and go saying another thing elsewhere on the same matter. You just typed it on NL now that people hailing Jesus with all sorts of titles and songs but refuse to OBEY him are doomed, NOT so?

Now where exactly are you heading if you're now contradicting yourself saying someone is calling Jesus whatever but he loves to obey and also impressed by obedience to Jesus? cheesy

Sorry my bro, the Holy Spirit will never contradict itself!
It's either you praise with your lips and ignore obedience or you stick to obedience and do little about lip's sacrifice! 1Samuel 15:22-23

So God bless you! smiley
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Maximus69:

Whatever you call Jesus is not the problem bro, it's obedience to his orders that matters! Matthew 15:7-9

Your obedience this morning to Jesus' words is what makes you my brother NOT what you call him! wink

If you like, call him your gatekeeper or gardener. God will never hold you accountable for that but whoever tries to do things on his own without considering Jesus' stand on such cases will never see God's Kingdom!

That's where you err my bro!

Don't say one thing here and go saying another thing elsewhere on the same matter. You just typed it on NL now that people hailing Jesus will all sorts of titles and songs but refuse to OBEY him are doomed, NOT so?

Now where exactly are you heading if you're now contradicting yourself saying someone is calling Jesus whatever but he is loves to obey and also impressed by obedience to Jesus? cheesy

Sorry my bro, the Holy Spirit will never contradict itself!
It's either you praise with your lips and ignore obedience or you stick to obedience and do little about mouth praise! 1Samuel 15:22-23

So God bless you! smiley
You lie my bro.

I never said you can call him whatever you liked, but just calling Him Lord without keeping His Word is getting it wrong. So please don't misquote me.

For what you call Him is also part of obedience to His Word, that's why He asked His disciples what did they call Him?

So what you call Jesus is also very important I must say, for imagine you call Him a devil or a mad man, is that not already disobedience to His Word?

So you are the erring one in this regard, for the name you call Jesus is also very important but it shouldn't be done alone without keeping His Word. That's was my point and would always be my point, so no contradictions there except you are saying that you misconstrued it.

God bless you too.
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by advocate666: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Maximus69:

Thanks! smiley

Is "brother in faith" euphemism for gay?
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
jesusjnr:
You lie my bro.

I never said you can call him whatever you liked, but just calling Him Lord without keeping His Word is getting it wrong. So please don't misquote me.

For what you call Him is also part of obedience to His Word, that's why He asked His disciples what did they call Him?

So what you call Jesus is also very important I must say, for imagine you call Him a devil or a mad man, is that not already disobedience to His Word?

So you are the erring one in this regard, for the name you call Jesus is also very important but it shouldn't be done alone without keeping His Word. That's was my point and would always be my point, so no contradictions there except you are saying that you misconstrued it.

God bless you too.

That's it!

You see?

Let's clear this once and for all!

To illustrate. Imagine a wealthy man who has a lot of servants and maids all working under him, he wants to make a decision on a very vital issue. So many people raised various suggestions on how he should go about the matter :his parents, business associates, wife, children, friends, chiefs and other rulers.
But after all said and done he ONLY complied with the admonition of a stranger whom all these people knew not!

Please Sir can anyone say he has not made the stranger his Lord?

Well Jesus is like that stranger because the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one, so wherever you turn to its Satanic ideas you'll meet. So whoever is trusting in the words of Jesus is like putting your trust in a stranger that all your neighbors and friends don't know!

So whatever you call him is of little or no significance because you'll hear much more and greater lips services from those who knew nothing about him!

That's why it's important to focus on OBEYING his words! Matthew 7:24-27
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Maximus69:

That's it!

You see?

Let's clear this once and for all!

To illustrate. Imagine a wealthy man who has a lot of servants and maids all working under him, he wants to make a decision on a very vital issue. So many people raised various suggestions on how he should go about the matter :his parents, business associates, wife, children, friends, chiefs and other rulers.
But after all said and done he ONLY complied with the admonition of a stranger whom all these people knew not!

Please Sir can anyone say he has not made the stranger his Lord?

Well Jesus is like that stranger because the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one, so wherever you turn to its Satanic ideas you'll meet. So whoever is trusting in the words of Jesus is like putting your trust in a stranger that all your neighbors and friends don't know!

So whatever you call him is of little or no significance because you'll hear much more and greater lips services from those who knew nothing about him!

That's why it's important to focus on OBEYING his words! Matthew 7:24-27
I'm sorry sir, but you didn't make any relevant point there, so if that was how you intended to clear this up, you did a woeful job.

But i'm gonna clear this up by not saying anything more on this matter because if upon all I have said, you are not still still to grasp this Truth, then nothing else would make you do.

Take care and God bless.
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
jesusjnr:
I'm sorry sir, but you didn't make any relevant point there, so if that was how you intended to clear this up, you did a woeful job.

But i'm gonna clear this up by not saying anything more on this matter because if upon all I have said, you are not still still to grasp this Truth, then nothing else would make you do.

Take care and God bless.
It's OK,

God bless you more abundantly Sir! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Praising God / Is Europe Leaving Christianity For 'Paganism'? / Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus Christ For Pastors, Bishops & Christians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.